These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Jove Empire

Author
NickyYo
StarHug
#1 - 2016-05-15 12:56:14 UTC  |  Edited by: NickyYo
I'm sat here staring at this map of dark, no activity of space Jove Empire... and thinking... wouldn't it be cool if just part of it was open up, like a constellation?

What do you think would happen if this happened? and do you think CCP would ever do it?

Lan Wang
Knights of the Posing Meat
#2 - 2016-05-15 13:06:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Lan Wang
no,

you would have dirty pirates like me podding and killing carebears till the crying to ccp becomes too much to handle and eve dies

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#3 - 2016-05-15 13:13:52 UTC
NickyYo wrote:
I'm sat here staring at this map of dark, no activity of space Jove Empire... and thinking... wouldn't it be cool if just part of it was open up, like a constellation?

What do you think would happen if this happened? and do you think CCP would ever do it?

I think we'd all end up with faces like yours, as our minds would've been effectively liquidised by the awesomeness found within

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Ka Plaa
Doomheim
#4 - 2016-05-15 13:41:47 UTC
NickyYo wrote:

It's already been opened, but only to a select group. I think you are of the right stuff to be trusted with the secret. For the right price (just a token of your seriousness) I will tell you the secret to being in there until they decide to open it up to everybody. You have to promise not to tell anybody else though. Act fast, it's amazing in there!

Galaxxis
Unicorn Rampage
#5 - 2016-05-15 14:33:00 UTC
Well they already use Jove space for the Alliance Tournament. But there was all this talk about player-made jump gates, which would now be a natural fit for Jove space now since their jump gate network apparently collapsed. I kinda figured that's the direction they were going to go with it.
Hawke Frost
#6 - 2016-05-15 14:44:36 UTC
Jove are cool and enigmatic because we have no access to their space and technology. So, no.
Aaron Honk
Distributed Denial of Service
#7 - 2016-05-15 15:12:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Aaron Honk
CCP plan to use Jove space as a bridge with Serenity (no joke) I will try to find the source I got that from

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4ip2xk/tranquillityserenity_world_bridge_a_little_update/