These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Reactivation after many years, love it!

Author
NickyYo
StarHug
#1 - 2016-05-14 10:12:37 UTC  |  Edited by: NickyYo
So what's new? I've noticed that.

  • Wardec mechanics have finally been fixed! i always complained about the old mechanic, it prevented new players from enjoying the game unless they went to null... and even then they couldn't do anything...

  • Capital ship fixes.

  • Skill injectors, new players can be rewarded and i can recycle my old crappy skills to have instant fun with my new interests instead of waiting for months before i can venture in this new interest. Skill injectors are basically the same as people buying new characters but now you don't have to be rich to do it!


What else?

..

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#2 - 2016-05-14 10:21:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Bumblefck
Quote:
What else?



I remember your palsied face, friend. Welcome back, NickyYo!

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2016-05-14 10:27:44 UTC
Welcome back.

There's been a lot of stuff changed or added due to a new game patch / release being done every 6 weeks.

I suggest checking out the patchnotes for more info.



DMC
Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#4 - 2016-05-14 13:28:18 UTC
Block function still works after all this time. :P
Ka Plaa
Doomheim
#5 - 2016-05-14 13:56:23 UTC
Has it been years? Seems like you were around just the other day. Ah, crap...I mean...welcome back!


Kieron VonDeux
#6 - 2016-05-14 14:56:56 UTC
According to your posts history, its only been months, but I realize how in this game it can seem like years.

Johan Civire
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2016-05-14 19:43:25 UTC
NickyYo wrote:
So what's new? I've noticed that.

  • Wardec mechanics have finally been fixed! i always complained about the old mechanic, it prevented new players from enjoying the game unless they went to null... and even then they couldn't do anything...

  • Capital ship fixes.

  • Skill injectors, new players can be rewarded and i can recycle my old crappy skills to have instant fun with my new interests instead of waiting for months before i can venture in this new interest. Skill injectors are basically the same as people buying new characters but now you don't have to be rich to do it!


What else?


Cough* https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&postedby=NickyYo Cough* Liar.... Your history say something els. Try to make a alt you have more chance to troll. However after some post down there are 3 years past. Looks like this is a alt because after 3 years your saying nothing like this.

O well you want to spirit the mood ok fair.
Scruffled
#8 - 2016-05-14 19:54:30 UTC
Undock button moved.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#9 - 2016-05-14 21:11:42 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
Quote:
What else?



I remember your palsied face, friend. Welcome back, NickyYo!

Not only you.

That face I could not forget. Lol
NickyYo
StarHug
#10 - 2016-05-14 22:45:25 UTC  |  Edited by: NickyYo
Johan Civire wrote:
NickyYo wrote:
So what's new? I've noticed that.

  • Wardec mechanics have finally been fixed! i always complained about the old mechanic, it prevented new players from enjoying the game unless they went to null... and even then they couldn't do anything...

  • Capital ship fixes.

  • Skill injectors, new players can be rewarded and i can recycle my old crappy skills to have instant fun with my new interests instead of waiting for months before i can venture in this new interest. Skill injectors are basically the same as people buying new characters but now you don't have to be rich to do it!


What else?


Cough* https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&postedby=NickyYo Cough* Liar.... Your history say something els. Try to make a alt you have more chance to troll. However after some post down there are 3 years past. Looks like this is a alt because after 3 years your saying nothing like this.

O well you want to spirit the mood ok fair.


I'm not a liar... nor an alt.. i did indeed re-activate a few months ago for a week.. but i didn't play... i posted regarding a coding competition. The 3 year gap was because i was perma banned from the forums, so great detective work there m8.

Anyways! the game is looking good! so much has changed :D

..

Galphram NefreX
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2016-05-15 02:01:04 UTC
You have been gone all of 1 month..Grow up.
Johan Civire
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2016-05-15 02:23:47 UTC
NickyYo wrote:
Johan Civire wrote:
NickyYo wrote:
So what's new? I've noticed that.

  • Wardec mechanics have finally been fixed! i always complained about the old mechanic, it prevented new players from enjoying the game unless they went to null... and even then they couldn't do anything...

  • Capital ship fixes.

  • Skill injectors, new players can be rewarded and i can recycle my old crappy skills to have instant fun with my new interests instead of waiting for months before i can venture in this new interest. Skill injectors are basically the same as people buying new characters but now you don't have to be rich to do it!


What else?


Cough* https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&postedby=NickyYo Cough* Liar.... Your history say something els. Try to make a alt you have more chance to troll. However after some post down there are 3 years past. Looks like this is a alt because after 3 years your saying nothing like this.

O well you want to spirit the mood ok fair.


I'm not a liar... nor an alt.. i did indeed re-activate a few months ago for a week.. but i didn't play... i posted regarding a coding competition. The 3 year gap was because i was perma banned from the forums, so great detective work there m8.

Anyways! the game is looking good! so much has changed :D


aha ok ic. Well i know your name before that. Not sure from what but he welcome back then.
Celthric Kanerian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2016-05-15 12:48:37 UTC
NickyYo wrote:

Wardec mechanics have finally been fixed!


Is this some kind of joke?
Josef Djugashvilis
#14 - 2016-05-15 19:45:57 UTC
At least with his crazy posts, NickyYo tended to be funny, albeit not intentionally.

Welcome back.

This is not a signature.