These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Red vs Blue: Never ending PvP at your disposal!

Author
ZacK Dust
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2016-04-15 23:04:28 UTC  |  Edited by: ZacK Dust
I'm glad my name was finally mentioned... lets be honest the only reason why RvB is still running it's because I provide all the necessary SWAG to keep it going on

Anyway no strings attached no reason to not give it a go, come and join this loving community were fear and evil have no room, who knows i might even sign your ship. <3 :trollface:

"A ship is always safe at the shore, but that is not what it is built for." - Albert Einstein

Harleydavid
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#82 - 2016-04-16 11:14:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Harleydavid
I don't see what the fuss is, RvB is clearly not the place to have fun... I mean, all we do is sit in station and ship spin

Proof:: RvB Members combined for 4770 ship kills from Mar 1 to Apr 4 2016 ranking us #3 out of 17,168 corporations listed

Also, RvB obviously does not have any honor or class either:Bad RvB.. BAD!!
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#83 - 2016-04-18 14:43:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Our (RvB) combined kills are approaching 4k and we're just 18 days into April (our killboard does not lie)

A lot of our actvity happens 17:00 - 01:00 Eve time, so we are now....

Arrowseeking and recruiting non-eu time zone players & FC's

Naturally, we welcome all Timezoners but especially seek non-eu.

This extra non-eu activity will enable you (and RvB) to hit the #1 slot as the most active PvP corp in New-Eden

We hang out on our own Mumble server
and post shizzle on our active forum

You can check out extra stuff our our Reddit site, too

Send your main or alt over today and check us out.

No interviews
No API checks
Join/drop anytime.

Simply click and pew
Q&A's through our in-game channel 'R-V-B'
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#84 - 2016-04-20 12:08:20 UTC
For once, a lazy bump.

I 'ave flu.
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#85 - 2016-04-21 10:33:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Tired of spaceship drama?

Be the master and creator of your own content.

Join RvB today!

(yes, I still have man flu. As any man will tell you (or indeed,anyone who will listen) it's the worst type of flu. Probably more painful than child birth. probably)
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#86 - 2016-04-22 23:55:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Everything that we do
goes into everything we kill

One War. Two Corps. One Community.

Create your story.... today, with RvB.

Thank you
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#87 - 2016-04-24 13:46:10 UTC
Red versus Blue is expanding operations through all timezones...

if you've ever considered FC'ing; RvB provides an excellent platform from which to start......

All our pilots are willing to throw frigates, destroyers and cruisers into any battle knowing they are going to burn! We literally burn through thousands of ships every month (approaching 5k this month alone).

Because our unique war is 'consensual' - our fledgling FC's can chat with each other in our Purple (red&blue) community channel to balance numbers and fleet capabilities accordingly.

No pressure. No drama.

Many players throw alts into RvB so they can try FC'ing for the first time. Many love it and most choose never to leave :)

Everything that we do

Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#88 - 2016-04-26 12:35:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
We've had a great few weeks and activity is really surging! So, to celebrate - we're having another PUBLIC ROAM!:

From the creators of
'RVB Ganked'
we bring you.....

the next
'RvB Memento Mori II'
roam

SAT 30 ARPIL

Form-up from 20:00 Eve Time

It's open to all and a great intro to RvB

To join; 'x' up in our 'R-V-B' channel
Form up: from 20:00 Eve time
Ship out: Oisio (Hysera for blinkies)

Ask for answers to your questions on this thread or our Reddit channels.

Everything that we do

Kao Storim
Doomheim
#89 - 2016-04-27 16:30:23 UTC
Just curious on a site where I could get specific info on the difference between R and B...

I'm very interested in giving a look your way but I'm not sure if my trained skills will work better for one side or the other? ...

Thanks for the help in advance!
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#90 - 2016-04-27 16:47:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Thanks for your interest. By definition, we are one community across two corporations (Red and Blue).

We share a community channel (where both Red and Blue guys hang out) and have a single mumble server for coms.

Both Blue and Red have balanced numbers so, feel free pick your favourite colour :) It's not unusual for guys to switch from Red to Blue and back again - as many times as you wish!

So, to answer your question, think as Red and Blue as one community (or one corp) which is forever at war with each-other :) Neither has any specific skill requirement other than your willingness to have a great time :)

Feel free to swing by our in-game community channel 'R-V-B' anytime or check out our official RvB Forum and/or Reddit Channel

Hopefully, we look forward to welcoming you in local soon (and hearing progress updates on that puppy training :))

Have a great day.
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#91 - 2016-04-29 14:03:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Red versus Blue

Real Life's antidote

now recruiting through all time zones.

Have a great weekend and see you in local, soon
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#92 - 2016-05-01 11:37:02 UTC
A UK bank holiday 'bump' as our EU flame burns brightly.

We are now spreading the fire to burn across all timezones: Recruiting now

Feel free to swing by our in-game community channel 'R-V-B' anytime or check out our official RvB Forum and/or Reddit Channel

We look forward to welcoming you in local soon......

Have a great day.
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#93 - 2016-05-03 12:55:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
For FOUR consecutive weeks over April (2016) the Red Federation beat the Blue Republic

The Blues have a point to prove this May :)

Combined RvB achieved over 6.3k kills through April - a 2016 record month.

We hang out on our own Mumble server
and post shizzle on our active forum

You can check out extra stuff our our Reddit site, too

Send your main or alt over today and check us out.

No interviews
No API checks
Join/drop anytime.

Simply click and pew
Q&A's through our in-game channel 'R-V-B'
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#94 - 2016-05-05 17:33:15 UTC
Red versus Blue is expanding operations through all timezones...

if you've ever considered FC'ing; RvB provides an excellent platform from which to start......

All our pilots are willing to throw frigates, destroyers and cruisers into any battle knowing they are going to burn! We literally burn through thousands of ships every month ( hitting 6k last month alone).

Because our unique war is 'consensual' - our fledgling FC's can chat with each other in our Purple (red&blue) community channel to balance numbers and fleet capabilities accordingly.

No pressure. No drama.

Many players throw alts into RvB so they can try FC'ing for the first time. Many love it and most choose never to leave :)

Everything that we do

Atom HV
Atom HV LEADER
#95 - 2016-05-07 21:34:21 UTC

Hi there! All.

Yesterday the letter sent me. Just a simple notification PVP. Shocked

Only this weekend PVP everything?AttentionQuestion

Cool
I am waiting for reply.
Harleydavid
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#96 - 2016-05-08 13:11:54 UTC
Atom HV wrote:

Hi there! All.

Yesterday the letter sent me. Just a simple notification PVP. Shocked

Only this weekend PVP everything?AttentionQuestion

Cool
I am waiting for reply.

Hello, RvB is PVP everyday as this is the 1 and only goal we have!
Atom HV
Atom HV LEADER
#97 - 2016-05-08 17:35:49 UTC
Ok thanks you !

I see next time i go to join pvp. Cool
Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#98 - 2016-05-10 16:40:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White

Everything that we do

Moriar theChosen
Mecha Enterprises Fleet
Federation Uprising
#99 - 2016-05-10 21:45:21 UTC
Good evening and thank you for joining RvB News Nine for the Weekly Weekend in Review. As always, our goal is to bring you the best in incomplete and biased journalism, where the whole story is a complete mystery, and you get only the emotionally charged, gory details and some sort of vague moral indictment.

The War in the Pacific

Recent activity in the low security ocean region has seen Rapid Withdrawal [RDRAW] downgraded from Annoying Blob Status, to Totally Vulnerable outside of Sujarento Status. Over the weekend, a trio of ships, anchored by Captain Unstable's totally evil VNI, wreaked havoc amongst the RDRAW lines. piercer's Worm and Moriar theChosen's Talwar added high speed/high dps and fragile pinata capabilities, respectively.

The fearless approach of Captain Unstable, combined with excellent Worm piloting by piercer and suicidal tendencies on the part of Moriar led to some satisfying engagements with RDRAW where RvB came out on top.

Main Battle - lasted 3 minutes

Moa - https://zkillboard.com/kill/53836420/

Exequror - https://zkillboard.com/kill/53836445/

Tormentor - https://zkillboard.com/kill/53836458/

Vexor - https://zkillboard.com/kill/53836463/

Mop up

Vengance -https://zkillboard.com/kill/53837092/

The vast and wild star ocean to our West has long been a source of fear and terror, but a smooth sea does not a seasoned sailor make. Captain Unstable's complete faith in his own abilities and piercer's willingness to tackle anything at all, (even in the face of logi!), teaches that we can take on RDRAW and win!

In other Pacific News, a Dreadnought was briefly sighted before exploding. https://zkillboard.c...kill/53815821/ If not for the courageous intervention of Pulse Zlo in the Stratios and Moriar in the capsule, the RDRAW forces that were pinned down by the Moros would no doubt have been overwhelmed.

Local News

Mother's Day Celebration

RvB orchestrated a tremendous destroyer down battle in their home systems in celebration of Mother's Day. Over 70 ships were lost over the course of two hours, as purple fleets collided in ships that somehow die and kill with equally amazing speed.

As a result of intense command negotiations in neutral Yria, and for sanity's sake, a reduction in Punisher usage was implemented mid-battle. There was much rejoicing.

The 20+ pilots involved all reported that their mothers were "extremely proud" of how reckless their children had become.

During the battle, Balint Von Bhark was identified as a looter of delicious wrecks. His ship was claimed.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/53859904/

And then he was summarily executed... three times. An important lesson in the suspect timer.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53859955/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/53860105/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/53860179/

RvB News Nine interviewed local industrial pillar and salvage monkey, Digging Dug, who witnessed the event. Digging Dug had apparently been in a private chat with Mr. Von Bhark and had this to say about their exchange. "I tried to warn him." Mr. Von Bhark did not respond to requests for comment.

Stunning Blue Victory!

The Blue Republic, after surveying the battlefield from their moral high ground, sighted the Loki of Dwight "Evil Red" Derringer in their home system. Five Blue Heroes engaged the T3, at great risk to their life, limb, sanity and wallet, and the Loki was destroyed without the Blues taking a single loss.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53863728/

The Blues, in their typical sophisticated and honorable fashion, saluted their fallen enemy, who is known for charging ahead fearlessly in shiny ships. Well done, Dwight. We at RvB News Nine salute you as well. o7

The Local Ecomony

Inflation

As CCP struggles with the universal inflation brought on my the corrupt and selfish behavior of miners and ratters throughout New Eden, RvB is taking their own steps to create ISK sinks that will stabilize the economy.

Over the past week, 1500 ships were destroyed as part of a comprehensive economic stabilization plan. The 800 frigates, 200 cruisers, 100 destroyers and 400 other ships were valued at an estimated 75 billion ISK. CCP reportedly responded to RvB's independent macro-economic programs with this official statement. "Thank the galaxy somebody is doing something about it."

RvB economists have already reported that several key price indices have stabilized across the Citadel Region and a variety of public services costs have declined, increasing the overall quality of living. They announced sweeping plans to redouble their ISK sink initiatives.

Donations

Donations from the victorious corporations involved in World War Bee have begun pouring into RvB in order to support a new generation of pilots. Billions of ISK are landing in our corp wallets with messages describing how valuable RvB capsuleers are to other corporations who recruit them for nullsec PvP when they are ready to move on. One anonymous donor stated, "RvB is the best."

Some of these donations will be used to support the endless string of Free-For-All (FFA) events RvB plans. For every FFA, all pilots are given access to an endless pile of free ships. We are planning destroyer and cruiser FFAs in the coming weeks and months.

Donated ISK will also be used for prizes which are awarded to those who show exceptional valour, cunning, or stupidity on the field of battle. (I used the 'u' in valor to satisfy all you Brits...)

That's all for the RvB News Nine Weekend in Review. Maybe we'll review next weekend as well. Who knows?

Talon White
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#100 - 2016-05-11 19:31:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Red versus Blue

Real Life's antidote

now recruiting through all time zones.

Have a great day and see you in local, soon