These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Support Ticket's - Back logged?

First post
Author
HandSoLow
Alcoholocaust.
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1 - 2016-05-04 20:10:57 UTC
Hello,

I have tried to contact CCP several times regarding payment for my account and my other alt accounts that I wish to reactivate.

I have yet to get a reply.

I thought CCP took special interest in players who are willing to pay money, i.e. financial support tickets have priority over "other" tickets regarding support?

Got money in the bank, been trying to spend it on CCP products; if I can not spend it here, I will end up buying something stupid that catches my eye.
Dani Gallar
Doomheim
#2 - 2016-05-04 20:22:35 UTC
HandSoLow wrote:
Hello,

I have tried to contact CCP several times regarding payment for my account and my other alt accounts that I wish to reactivate.

I thought CCP took special interest in players who are willing to pay money, i.e. financial support tickets have priority over "other" tickets regarding support?

Got money in the bank, been trying to spend it on CCP products; if I can not spend it here, I will end up buying something stupid that catches my eye.

Since we had a HUGE expansion just released (Citadels) it is very likely that 'bug report' tickets have higher priority since CCP:s focus will be centered around ironing out the inevitable flaws being introduced by the latest changes.

Also what do you mean bu contacting CCP several times ? If you mean creating multiple tickets for the same issue(s) you are just creating more problems for the support department by inreasing the number of tickets without any real reason.
HandSoLow
Alcoholocaust.
#3 - 2016-05-04 20:29:41 UTC
Dani Gallar wrote:
HandSoLow wrote:
Hello,

Since we had a HUGE expansion just released (Citadels) it is very likely that 'bug report' tickets have higher priority since CCP:s focus will be centered around ironing out the inevitable flaws being introduced by the latest changes.

Also what do you mean bu contacting CCP several times ? If you mean creating multiple tickets for the same issue(s) you are just creating more problems for the support department by inreasing the number of tickets without any real reason.

I understand that there is a new release, though how can people play the game if they can not activate their accounts?

There were various different reasons I contacted them, bugs with the actual support center, along with a few other things. Not the same thing as I am mentioning here.
Jovian Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2016-05-04 20:34:55 UTC
HandSoLow wrote:
Hello,

If you have multiple tickets for the same thing close them all until you have the original and be patient.
CCP helped me with an issue the other day and apologised for the delay.

Depending on the circumstances of your ticket it may take time to resolve
HandSoLow
Alcoholocaust.
#5 - 2016-05-04 20:45:19 UTC
Jovian Death wrote:

If you have multiple tickets for the same thing close them all until you have the original and be patient.
CCP helped me with an issue the other day and apologised for the delay.

Depending on the circumstances of your ticket it may take time to resolve

I mentioned above they were for various different things.

I have never had this problem paying for game time in nearly 10 years of playing this game.
Hawke Frost
#6 - 2016-05-04 20:53:00 UTC
People will always complain about things like this but from the increase of threads in the last 2-3 months on this subject it's fairly obvious that GM response time is not what it was, or should be.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#7 - 2016-05-04 21:02:32 UTC
There are what I'd like to describe as "A whole ton of tickets" in the queue right now and the GM staff is working on getting through all of them as quick as possible. I hope they get to yours sooner rather than later, but for now, please be patient. Thank you.

Thread closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department