These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

ISD Decoy

First post
Author
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#21 - 2016-05-03 21:07:38 UTC
Asia Leigh wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
You really need always to have the last word don't you.

For some strange reason I haven't even received a warning yet never mind anything more serious.

Maybe I'm providing 'content'


You do realize that calling out and trolling/abusing the ISD volunteers can be an instant pema-ban both on forum and ingame? You have done it multiple times now. The reason you haven't been actioned yet is that ISD doesn't have the ability to do so. They have to escalate it to CCP for action.

Don't worry big boy, your time is coming :D


Jesus how stupid are you people?

Haven't I made it clear enough yet that I'm done with this game?

I trade Eve Mogul

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#22 - 2016-05-03 21:10:29 UTC
Why don't you just leave and stop posting here, if you're done with it?

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Fin Udan
Doomheim
#23 - 2016-05-03 21:13:57 UTC
Well I find it amusing to keep forcing you to post because you absolutely MUST HAVE THE LAST WORD Big smile

I trade Eve Mogul

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#24 - 2016-05-03 21:15:49 UTC
I think that's a conceit you've just dreamed up, Fun Fin, in order to detract from the issue that you continually say you're done with EVE...and yet you continue to post. Incredible!

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Fin Udan
Doomheim
#25 - 2016-05-03 21:18:20 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
I think that's a conceit you've just dreamed up, Fun Fin, in order to detract from the issue that you continually say you're done with EVE...and yet you continue to post. Incredible!


I didn't say WHEN I'm done with Eve Big smile

Unless I get banned ofc then I am definitely done Big smile

I trade Eve Mogul

Angelica Everstar
#26 - 2016-05-03 21:21:57 UTC
As much as I agree with you Fin, that the thread has NO place on this subforum.
Your way of dealing with it I cant support.

§ Current Bond AE09 1 Trillion / Acc. 4,5t ISK

ƒ Want to become a better trader ?

¢ Pls help support EVEs charities!

@EveEntrepreneur

Fin Udan
Doomheim
#27 - 2016-05-03 21:30:10 UTC
Angelica Everstar wrote:
As much as I agree with you Fin, that the thread has NO place on this subforum.
Your way of dealing with it I cant support.


Ofc therein lies the problem. The thread has been a 'cuckoo' thread in this forum for years and yet there appears there has never been any opposition to it.

Well I'm providing opposition to it right now.

Prolly crap opposition but whatever.

It's more than anybody else has done.

I trade Eve Mogul

Asia Leigh
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#28 - 2016-05-03 21:31:41 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:
Asia Leigh wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
You really need always to have the last word don't you.

For some strange reason I haven't even received a warning yet never mind anything more serious.

Maybe I'm providing 'content'


You do realize that calling out and trolling/abusing the ISD volunteers can be an instant pema-ban both on forum and ingame? You have done it multiple times now. The reason you haven't been actioned yet is that ISD doesn't have the ability to do so. They have to escalate it to CCP for action.

Don't worry big boy, your time is coming :D


Jesus how stupid are you people?

Haven't I made it clear enough yet that I'm done with this game?


Yet you continue to post and share your glorious tears with the rest of us????
Apply the damn rules equally >.>
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#29 - 2016-05-03 21:35:47 UTC
Asia Leigh wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
Asia Leigh wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
You really need always to have the last word don't you.

For some strange reason I haven't even received a warning yet never mind anything more serious.

Maybe I'm providing 'content'


You do realize that calling out and trolling/abusing the ISD volunteers can be an instant pema-ban both on forum and ingame? You have done it multiple times now. The reason you haven't been actioned yet is that ISD doesn't have the ability to do so. They have to escalate it to CCP for action.

Don't worry big boy, your time is coming :D


Jesus how stupid are you people?

Haven't I made it clear enough yet that I'm done with this game?


Yet you continue to post and share your glorious tears with the rest of us????


And the point of this post is?

I think 'tears' belong in the Crime and Punishment forum

I trade Eve Mogul

Asia Leigh
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#30 - 2016-05-03 21:44:54 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:


And the point of this post is?

I think 'tears' belong in the Crime and Punishment forum


Exactly where your accusations of this being a scam belongs....

Had you posted in the correct forum you would have never been moderated at all. But what am I to make sense out of a carebear rebel....
Apply the damn rules equally >.>
Magmain
The Sweet Roll Cooperative
#31 - 2016-05-03 21:45:31 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:
Asia Leigh wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
Asia Leigh wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
You really need always to have the last word don't you.

For some strange reason I haven't even received a warning yet never mind anything more serious.

Maybe I'm providing 'content'


You do realize that calling out and trolling/abusing the ISD volunteers can be an instant pema-ban both on forum and ingame? You have done it multiple times now. The reason you haven't been actioned yet is that ISD doesn't have the ability to do so. They have to escalate it to CCP for action.

Don't worry big boy, your time is coming :D


Jesus how stupid are you people?

Haven't I made it clear enough yet that I'm done with this game?


Yet you continue to post and share your glorious tears with the rest of us????


And the point of this post is?

I think 'tears' belong in the Crime and Punishment forum



'Tears' are a know commodity and have value, just because you can't spend those tears on the market doesn't mean they don't have value.

Shameless Plug: Oils By Eryn

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#32 - 2016-05-03 21:50:58 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:

It's more than anybody else has done.



Oh look, the Messianic Self-Prophetisation pills have kicked in

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Fin Udan
Doomheim
#33 - 2016-05-03 21:53:38 UTC
What on earth has all this got to do with "Market Discussions" ?

I trade Eve Mogul

Asia Leigh
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#34 - 2016-05-03 21:59:35 UTC
My thoughts exactly. What does telling an ISD to go F themselves have to do with market discussion?
Apply the damn rules equally >.>
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#35 - 2016-05-03 22:09:25 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:
What on earth has all this got to do with "Market Discussions" ?


We've been asking ourselves, and you, the same thing in regards to your threads.
Demolishar
United Aggression
#36 - 2016-05-03 22:16:13 UTC
Man I'm really looking forward to part III.
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#37 - 2016-05-03 22:26:17 UTC
Demolishar wrote:
Man I'm really looking forward to part III.


You're a class act m8

I trade Eve Mogul

Asia Leigh
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#38 - 2016-05-03 22:48:49 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:
Demolishar wrote:
Man I'm really looking forward to part III.


You're a class act m8


weeeee.... You sir have issues.

Your calling him out on his character despite the fact that you have been posting hatred full incoherent rants lately?

Are you really serious?????
Apply the damn rules equally >.>
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#39 - 2016-05-03 22:51:53 UTC
Asia Leigh wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
Demolishar wrote:
Man I'm really looking forward to part III.


You're a class act m8


weeeee.... You sir have issues.

Your calling him out on his character despite the fact that you have been posting hatred full incoherent rants lately?

Are you really serious?????


You aint seen nothing yet Big smile

I trade Eve Mogul

Asia Leigh
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#40 - 2016-05-03 23:03:20 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:
Asia Leigh wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
Demolishar wrote:
Man I'm really looking forward to part III.


You're a class act m8


weeeee.... You sir have issues.

Your calling him out on his character despite the fact that you have been posting hatred full incoherent rants lately?

Are you really serious?????


You aint seen nothing yet Big smile


Bring it!

I can use some more entertainment in my life :D
Apply the damn rules equally >.>
Previous page123Next page