These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Best logo in Eve!

Author
Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1 - 2016-04-27 19:11:31 UTC
So who has the best new logo in Eve Online?

I'm going to be biased but you might like ours at the end of this video.

Vendetta Mercenary Group
Kiandoshia
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2016-04-27 19:39:12 UTC
Is the music from a movie?
Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#3 - 2016-04-28 21:20:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Natural CloneKiller
Not from a movie.
Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#4 - 2016-04-29 16:46:27 UTC
Were there any new logo's other than ours released in the patch?

Vouid
The Pannion Domin
#5 - 2016-04-29 16:57:54 UTC
Intrepid crossings
Crystal Su
Sherwood Enterprises
#6 - 2016-04-29 19:07:28 UTC
Nice Logo!! Awesome video too. Makes me want to be a better man.
Atomic Virulent
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2016-04-30 02:42:46 UTC
So 'V' is for Vendetta? Or Verbose ripoff of a cult-film?
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#8 - 2016-04-30 06:47:56 UTC
Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#9 - 2016-04-30 13:35:40 UTC
Crystal Su wrote:
Nice Logo!! Awesome video too. Makes me want to be a better man.


Yep the video is pretty cool and the logo does fit well with what were about.

It should give us a nice brand for people to recognize in game.


Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#10 - 2016-04-30 19:04:24 UTC
It's a nice video. Some of the fonts for stuff that flashed up could be a little larger. It's quite busy and it makes the small text hard to read so I end up spending too much time squinting and too little time feeling like "yea, I want that." Very good though and nice logo, but since you asked I think Local is Primary's alliance logo is one of my favorites. Nothing like raining salty tears and it's a great twist on a well known image.

Daemun of Khanid

Josef Djugashvilis
#11 - 2016-04-30 22:04:27 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
So who has the best new logo in Eve Online?

I'm going to be biased but you might like ours at the end of this video.

Vendetta Mercenary Group


I do not say this to criticize you but, it is harassment, not, harrasement.

I only mention it because it matters in your promotional material.

This is not a signature.

Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#12 - 2016-05-02 07:55:05 UTC
Daemun Khanid wrote:
It's a nice video. Some of the fonts for stuff that flashed up could be a little larger. It's quite busy and it makes the small text hard to read so I end up spending too much time squinting and too little time feeling like "yea, I want that." Very good though and nice logo, but since you asked I think Local is Primary's alliance logo is one of my favorites. Nothing like raining salty tears and it's a great twist on a well known image.


Thanks for the feedback.

Ye I like that logo too.
Mijel Riak
Extensive Enterprises Space
#13 - 2016-05-03 01:15:58 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
So who has the best new logo in Eve Online?

I'm going to be biased but you might like ours at the end of this video.

Vendetta Mercenary Group


Biased, yes, but still a commendable effort at branding to promote name recognition.