These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Post your carrier ratting fit!

Author
Super Miguel
Disposable Spies
Honorable Third Party
#1 - 2016-04-29 13:49:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Super Miguel
Post your carrier ratting fit!!! Carriers only pls


[Thanatos, Thanatos fit]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

Capital Shield Booster I
Pithum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
Domination Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Domination Adaptive Invulnerability Field

Fighter Support Unit I
Fighter Support Unit I
Fighter Support Unit I
Fighter Support Unit I

Capital Core Defense Field Extender I
Capital Core Defense Field Extender I
Capital Core Defense Field Extender I


Templar I x27
Kietay Ayari
Caldari State
#2 - 2016-04-30 09:05:45 UTC
But what is the DPS!

Ferox #1

Amek Vi
#3 - 2016-04-30 09:58:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Amek Vi
Quote:
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II


Rly?
Claude deTedric
TSL Holdings
The Star League
#4 - 2016-04-30 16:10:52 UTC
Where's the Network Sensor Array?
Jessie McPewpew
U2EZ
#5 - 2016-05-01 02:02:42 UTC
The nidhoggur is now semi-decent at least.
Super Miguel
Disposable Spies
Honorable Third Party
#6 - 2016-05-01 05:40:11 UTC
Claude deTedric wrote:
Where's the Network Sensor Array?


not being able to warp for 1 min is a big deal sometimes
Odithia
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2016-05-01 07:15:04 UTC
Super Miguel wrote:
Claude deTedric wrote:
Where's the Network Sensor Array?


not being able to warp for 1 min is a big deal sometimes

It doesn't prevent you from warping.
Super Miguel
Disposable Spies
Honorable Third Party
#8 - 2016-05-02 02:57:08 UTC
Odithia wrote:
Super Miguel wrote:
Claude deTedric wrote:
Where's the Network Sensor Array?


not being able to warp for 1 min is a big deal sometimes

It doesn't prevent you from warping.


you are correct my bad.... this makes sense now then...

anyways here is what i been using: a bit better

[Thanatos, Thanatos fit]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Co-Processor II
Damage Control II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Capital Shield Booster I
Shield Boost Amplifier II
Capital Capacitor Booster I, Cap Booster 3200
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Fighter Support Unit I
Fighter Support Unit I
Fighter Support Unit I
Cynosural Field Generator I
Networked Sensor Array

Capital Core Defense Field Extender I
Capital Core Defense Field Extender I
Capital Core Defense Field Extender I
Syrias Bizniz
some random local shitlords
#9 - 2016-05-02 11:26:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Syrias Bizniz
Use a shield buffer fit. Why? Cause it gives you EHP if you get tackled. And it replenishes at docking.

Edit: Also, lol at the guy who doesn't fit omnidirectionals. Script them for range, so your fighters don't have to move around so much. Or get Nav comps, so they are faster. Helps a lot with ticks.
Super Miguel
Disposable Spies
Honorable Third Party
#10 - 2016-05-02 12:54:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Super Miguel
Syrias Bizniz wrote:
Use a shield buffer fit. Why? Cause it gives you EHP if you get tackled. And it replenishes at docking.

Edit: Also, lol at the guy who doesn't fit omnidirectionals. Script them for range, so your fighters don't have to move around so much. Or get Nav comps, so they are faster. Helps a lot with ticks.


shield buffer fit? u mean use passive shield instead of active?
Cpt Leks
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2016-05-02 12:59:06 UTC
Anyone tested and knows how to deal with rats aggroing fighters? From my experience TP no ECM burst helped to prevent that and fighters get aggroed as soon as you launch them you dont even need to attack anyone they get insta locked and hit.
Super Miguel
Disposable Spies
Honorable Third Party
#12 - 2016-05-02 13:11:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Super Miguel
Cpt Leks wrote:
Anyone tested and knows how to deal with rats aggroing fighters? From my experience TP no ECM burst helped to prevent that and fighters get aggroed as soon as you launch them you dont even need to attack anyone they get insta locked and hit.


kill small rats 1st as fast as possible, this fixed that problem for me
Cpt Leks
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2016-05-03 07:31:37 UTC
While this might be viable for anomalies, anyone knows if this would work with L5s? With much more frig/cruiser rats aggroing your fighters? From my experience you get to kill some objectives but there is always 1-2 squads which get webbed/scrammed and killed.