These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Virtual Realms - Fanfest 2016 now on YouTube

Author
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#1 - 2016-04-22 14:23:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
It's that time of year again, and the blessings of Fanfest are upon us. Once again I am putting the presentations up on YouTube for those that prefer it to the Twitch VODs.

If you prefer to wait, I am sure CCP will have them all up on YouTube on their own channel within a few days.

As always, thanks to CCP for their generous YouTube policies... and for making these streams to begin with.

You can find the playlist here:

EVE Online Fanfest 2016 Playlist

Currently the Opening Ceremonies and Keynote speech are posted, and I'll update this thread as more are released.

Cheers!

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#2 - 2016-04-24 04:17:32 UTC
All of the videos from the first day are now up on the playlist. Tomorrow will be a big upload day.

If you want a chuckle at my expense, here's a link to my attempt at explaining to my other subscribers why they are about to be innudated by EVE content. Big smile

VR Update 17: Why all the EVE? - and A Situation in Senegal

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#3 - 2016-04-26 03:11:00 UTC
The EVE Online Fanfest 2016 playlist is now complete, all videos are up on YouTube.

CCP has once again proved to the world why they are the rock stars of game development!

As always thanks to CCP for creating EVE, for putting on amazing events like Fanfest, and for their generous YouTube policy that allows this playlist to be possible.

Now I'm going to go see if my family still remembers who I am. Smile

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#4 - 2016-04-29 03:10:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Update:

CCP has started uploading these videos to YouTube on their EVE Online channel.

You can find the channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwF3VyalTHzL0L-GDlwtbRw

Hopefully they were able to sort the audio issues some have been experiencing with the events from day 1.

Many thanks to those that watched them on Virtual Realms, and to CCP for getting them up on the official channel so quickly this year!