These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Wornhole channel must have hello kitty skins for our Rattlesnakes

Author
Kalseth
Anomalous Existence
Wrong Hole.
#1 - 2016-04-25 04:27:27 UTC
The topic came up and we really must insist on Hello Kitty skinns for our rattelsnakes

Thanks
Himnos Altar
An Errant Venture
#2 - 2016-04-25 04:29:47 UTC
Hear here!

Seconded!
Johng Kahn
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2016-04-25 04:30:04 UTC
I second the idea of hello kitty skins !!!
Iain Cariaba
#4 - 2016-04-25 05:25:22 UTC
Hello Kitty skins for rattlesnakes go right along with pink toned skins for Thoraxes.
Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#5 - 2016-04-25 06:36:01 UTC
Kalseth wrote:
The topic came up and we really must insist on Hello Kitty skinns for our rattelsnakes

Sure thing. Are your ready to pay 200k Aur for a frigate skin (scale it up for other ships yourself)? Or alternatively 40 EUR per month for the subscription?

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Kenrailae
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2016-04-25 06:41:41 UTC
*still wants Bass blasters for His moros..... so that when he drops.... he can drop the b-b-b-bass!*

:(

But yeah.... licensing rights and stuff from Hello Kitty would definitely be passed on to subs/AUR costs.

The Law is a point of View

The NPE IS a big deal

Johng Kahn
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#7 - 2016-04-25 14:35:12 UTC
Well thats all academic and in the negotiations of the royalty requirements from the copyright holder.. Honesly it can be applied costs to skins sold. Thats not a huge deal. Expensive to the skin buyer maybe.

But thats not what we asked. We asked for the skins not a price quote. Just out of initial response of ppl i know to both have lots of disposable in game and out of game money i see it as viable.

GIVE US HELLO KITTY SKINS !!!! Rattlesnake only please.
Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#8 - 2016-04-25 21:03:40 UTC
Johng Kahn wrote:
Well thats all academic and in the negotiations of the royalty requirements from the copyright holder.. Honesly it can be applied costs to skins sold. Thats not a huge deal. Expensive to the skin buyer maybe.

But thats not what we asked. We asked for the skins not a price quote. Just out of initial response of ppl i know to both have lots of disposable in game and out of game money i see it as viable.

In other words only the RL rich should be able to get these skins? Accuse me of putting words into your mouth all you want, but your wording makes it sound like a truly fabulous idea.Roll

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Johng Kahn
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#9 - 2016-04-28 20:47:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Johng Kahn
Rivr Luzade wrote:
Johng Kahn wrote:

In other words only the RL rich should be able to get these skins? Accuse me of putting words into your mouth all you want, but your wording makes it sound like a truly fabulous idea.Roll

And this is different from what part of both real life and in game life? As i remember within like 4 months ago they had just released some skins that you got if you spent like 2k Usd for the Mordu faction that only was available through that offer.
Darth Squeemus
Doomheim
#10 - 2016-04-28 21:17:40 UTC
I'm not sure how I feel about Hello Kitty skins, but this does bring an idea to mind. It would be kind of cool if players could design and upload their own skins. I don't know how that would go over, though. I just think it would be kind of cool. But this is one of those issues like the jukebox. Do we really want to pay the devs to spend their time on something so trivial instead of working on real issues? Personally, I'd rather see them fix the bug that causes players with blue standing to sometimes appear as neutral in station.