These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Capitals (Pirate Capital NPCs have been spotted in null security space

Author
DTBA Fonulique
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2016-04-27 05:53:51 UTC
(Patch note for today) Pirate Capital NPCs have been spotted in null security space.

After reading this I guess we will see carriers in heaven or sanctums ?

Ccp did not give any details . Spawn rate. Difficulty or anything like that. Bounty that they will pay out or module they can drop.

Will the carriers be just normal npc or a true sansha npc?


Any speculations
Yourmoney Mywallet
Jita Institute of Applied Monetary Manipulation
#2 - 2016-04-27 09:41:48 UTC
afaik it will be belt rats only. all the way up to titan.
Aluanna
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2016-04-27 10:21:08 UTC
Yourmoney Mywallet wrote:
afaik it will be belt rats only. all the way up to titan.


Not quite, there are cap ships in Level 5 missions as well now, Fought a few Carriers along with the sentries and battleships and I'm sure they will make their way to anomalies and sites now too
ChromeStriker
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2016-04-27 11:44:12 UTC
DTBA Fonulique wrote:
(Patch note for today) Pirate Capital NPCs have been spotted in null security space.

After reading this I guess we will see carriers in heaven or sanctums ?

Ccp did not give any details . Spawn rate. Difficulty or anything like that. Bounty that they will pay out or module they can drop.

Will the carriers be just normal npc or a true sansha npc?


Any speculations



They never give information like that kind of stuff.... it for the players to figure out Blink

As it should be.

No Worries

Yourmoney Mywallet
Jita Institute of Applied Monetary Manipulation
#5 - 2016-04-27 11:53:36 UTC
Aluanna wrote:
Yourmoney Mywallet wrote:
afaik it will be belt rats only. all the way up to titan.


Not quite, there are cap ships in Level 5 missions as well now, Fought a few Carriers along with the sentries and battleships and I'm sure they will make their way to anomalies and sites now too

my bad vOv
Mr Mac
Dark Goliath
#6 - 2016-04-27 14:40:56 UTC
Data in SDE:

typeID    typeName ( groupName )
37461    Angel Dreadnought ( Asteroid Angel Cartel Dreadnought )
37463    Blood Dreadnought ( Asteroid Blood Raider Dreadnought )
41397    Dark Blood Dreadnought ( Asteroid Blood Raider Dreadnought )
37464    Dark Blood Titan ( Asteroid Blood Raider Titan )
41396    Domination Dreadnought ( Asteroid Angel Cartel Dreadnought )
37462    Domination Titan ( Asteroid Angel Cartel Titan )
41398    Dread Guristas Dreadnought ( Asteroid Guristas Dreadnought )
37466    Dread Guristas Titan ( Asteroid Guristas Titan )
37465    Guristas Dreadnought ( Asteroid Guristas Dreadnought )
37470    Infested Carrier ( Asteroid Rogue Drone Carrier )
37467    Sansha's Dreadnought ( Asteroid Sansha's Nation Dreadnought )
41401    Sentient Infested Carrier ( Asteroid Rogue Drone Carrier )
37471    Sentient Infested Supercarrier ( Asteroid Rogue Drone Supercarrier )
37468    Serpentis Dreadnought ( Asteroid Serpentis Dreadnought )
41400    Shadow Serpentis Dreadnought ( Asteroid Serpentis Dreadnought )
40637    Shadow Serpentis Titan ( Asteroid Serpentis Titan )
41399    True Sansha's Dreadnought ( Asteroid Sansha's Nation Dreadnought )
40671    True Sansha's Supercarrier ( Asteroid Sansha's Nation Supercarrier )
Johnathan Coffey
Niforce Triggers
#7 - 2016-04-27 17:13:20 UTC
On a related note: are lvl5 mission running dreads a thing now? I can imagine rapid cruise launchers doing fun things to big clusters of mission rats.

First rule of EVE UI: right click EVERYTHING.

PAPULA
Some Assembly Required.
#8 - 2016-04-27 18:57:18 UTC  |  Edited by: PAPULA
Thanks for TypeID's.
Cool
Roxsee Watsonian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2016-04-27 19:44:05 UTC
I just lost a Gila to an Asteroid Serpentis Dreadnaught in a Haven Evil. It dropped in 20km from me .. Scrammed, webbed and Neuted me then Blap 20 secs later.... After we went back and killed it ..(carriers and fighters) it dropped New components that are not listed on market anywhere... Ample compounds, Ample conductors (dont even have an icon yet), Compact compounds, Compact conductors, Enduring electronics, Precice electronics, Retrained Compounds, Scoped compounds, scoped electronics. No idea what they are for or value.
Mr Mac
Dark Goliath
#10 - 2016-04-27 19:58:11 UTC
I think only Serpentis capitals have scrambler
Aluanna
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2016-04-28 05:48:33 UTC
Roxsee Watsonian wrote:
I just lost a Gila to an Asteroid Serpentis Dreadnaught in a Haven Evil. It dropped in 20km from me .. Scrammed, webbed and Neuted me then Blap 20 secs later.... After we went back and killed it ..(carriers and fighters) it dropped New components that are not listed on market anywhere... Ample compounds, Ample conductors (dont even have an icon yet), Compact compounds, Compact conductors, Enduring electronics, Precice electronics, Retrained Compounds, Scoped compounds, scoped electronics. No idea what they are for or value.


Bringing a Gila to a cap fight sounds a lot like a knife to a gunfight :D
Zak Otsito
Yellow blow
#12 - 2016-04-28 09:01:25 UTC
Roxsee Watsonian wrote:
I just lost a Gila to an Asteroid Serpentis Dreadnaught in a Haven Evil. It dropped in 20km from me .. Scrammed, webbed and Neuted me then Blap 20 secs later.... After we went back and killed it ..(carriers and fighters) it dropped New components that are not listed on market anywhere... Ample compounds, Ample conductors (dont even have an icon yet), Compact compounds, Compact conductors, Enduring electronics, Precice electronics, Retrained Compounds, Scoped compounds, scoped electronics. No idea what they are for or value.



Same here. In Haven.
Looks like CCP wants to stop isk farming in 0.0
Aplysia Vejun
Children of Agasul
#13 - 2016-04-28 09:28:19 UTC
Don't go afk and warp out when one spannend. Problem solved
Zak Otsito
Yellow blow
#14 - 2016-04-28 09:39:45 UTC
Aplysia Vejun wrote:
Don't go afk and warp out when one spannend. Problem solved


Not really, dread one-shot afktar in first 5 seconds after spawn. on 100ab you just cant warp out before it
SentryRaven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2016-04-28 12:04:47 UTC
Zak Otsito wrote:
Aplysia Vejun wrote:
Don't go afk and warp out when one spannend. Problem solved


Not really, dread one-shot afktar in first 5 seconds after spawn. on 100ab you just cant warp out before it


Do I understand this correctly that while Battleships in a Haven have issues hitting my little speed-tanked HAC, the Dread hits it perfectly fine and alpha's my HAC? Someone care to explain the logic behind this?

Playing nekkid since 2005....

Jenn aSide
Shinigami Miners
Already Replaced.
#16 - 2016-04-28 14:03:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Zak Otsito wrote:
Roxsee Watsonian wrote:
I just lost a Gila to an Asteroid Serpentis Dreadnaught in a Haven Evil. It dropped in 20km from me .. Scrammed, webbed and Neuted me then Blap 20 secs later.... After we went back and killed it ..(carriers and fighters) it dropped New components that are not listed on market anywhere... Ample compounds, Ample conductors (dont even have an icon yet), Compact compounds, Compact conductors, Enduring electronics, Precice electronics, Retrained Compounds, Scoped compounds, scoped electronics. No idea what they are for or value.



Same here. In Haven.
Looks like CCP wants to stop isk farming in 0.0


Afk speed tank farming yes.

I have an MJD on my ratting Machariel. Both times I got cap spawns I MJD'd away and lived, called in some friends and killed it. Don't know how to split the loot yet as I don't know what half of it is lol.

As with Carriers (you have to manually control fighter squadrons), CCP wants you to actually be at the keyboard while earning isk. This is good for all who rat, as it will increae the value of isk due to fewer famers, and increase the value of deadspace loot as fewer escalations overall are generated from anomalies.
Zak Otsito
Yellow blow
#17 - 2016-04-28 14:26:19 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:


I have an MJD on my ratting Machariel. Both times I got cap spawns I MJD'd away and lived, called in some friends and killed it. Don't know how to split the loot yet as I don't know what half of it is lol.


another EFT warrior.
NPC dread killing everything on 250km range. good luck with your powerfull MJD
Jenn aSide
Shinigami Miners
Already Replaced.
#18 - 2016-04-28 14:42:15 UTC
Zak Otsito wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:


I have an MJD on my ratting Machariel. Both times I got cap spawns I MJD'd away and lived, called in some friends and killed it. Don't know how to split the loot yet as I don't know what half of it is lol.


another EFT warrior.
NPC dread killing everything on 250km range. good luck with your powerfull MJD


So how did I survive TWICE last night? In addition to the MJD my Mach has DED 10/10 rated tank.

Just because you don't know how to fit a spaceship doesn't mean no one else does.
Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#19 - 2016-04-28 16:37:01 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Zak Otsito wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:


I have an MJD on my ratting Machariel. Both times I got cap spawns I MJD'd away and lived, called in some friends and killed it. Don't know how to split the loot yet as I don't know what half of it is lol.


another EFT warrior.
NPC dread killing everything on 250km range. good luck with your powerfull MJD


So how did I survive TWICE last night? In addition to the MJD my Mach has DED 10/10 rated tank.

Just because you don't know how to fit a spaceship doesn't mean no one else does.



Cheap fit.
Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#20 - 2016-04-28 16:37:56 UTC
Anyone tried to tank a NPC dread in a Marauder?
12Next page