These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP Please Gives Data!!

Author
Eternus8lux8lucis
Primus Inc.
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM
#1 - 2016-04-28 02:08:46 UTC
I am terribly curious with this new expansion how much isk is being dropped on the new BPOs for the citadels and modules and rigs. I would love to see a graph on the isk expenditures on how much isk is being sucked out of the economy right now for this.

Not just raw NPC sales in isk values but also R&D costs and total job times for ME, TE and Copying would be an awesome little graph. Maybe by region? Or if thats to revealing then just as a whole.

Please and tyvm.Big smile

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

Cypherous
Liberty Rogues
Aprilon Dynasty
#2 - 2016-04-28 11:16:42 UTC
The ISK dent is probably going to be pretty small
Eternus8lux8lucis
Primus Inc.
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM
#3 - 2016-04-28 11:29:29 UTC
Cypherous wrote:
The ISK dent is probably going to be pretty small

With this much new nullsec and gameplay changes? Sorry I disagree on the relative dent. that being said it will likely pale in comparison to a good month for jita. But it still would be a unique metric to see how much players do spend for each new patch reveal and I betcha CCP already has the metrics loaded to measure it. Just like the skill extractor/injector usage metrics.

But for CCP to also translate that to real life cash figures might be a big eye opener for some as to how much we do spend on new patches and items and such.

Yet I really just love stats....Twisted

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

Kyra Lee
Ixian Machines
#4 - 2016-04-28 11:48:45 UTC
We might see some of that info in the monthly economic report that should be due out in a few days.