These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Complete model

Author
marVLs
#1 - 2016-04-24 08:40:40 UTC
So we have Valkyrie, EVE, and NOVA

How about merging it all into one system in such a way:

NOVA | EVE ONLINE | VALKYRIE

But most important:
- Nova combined with WiS (yup i say it), let's be honest fps mmos don't last long and they'r boring after short time but if it would be at start as a part of WiS so especially eve players can do something else (not only fly ships) like fps missions for agents, fight in incursions, do explorations. Just don't make NOVA only fps, it will fail badly - make it as living hub (bars, mini games, own pubs, shops etc and more that was in plans for WiS)

- all 3 games can be played stand alone

- for CCP to make $ for this: nova with WiS should be payed like eve (plex or game time) but have some big discount if want to play eve and nova at same time (tbh i don't think is needed, nova compined with WiS would bring so many new and old players that there's no need to worry about $)

- Valkyrie when it grows could be even used as part of fights in eve, two capital fleets set up valkyrie match in which winning team will provide some bonus for its capital fleet
Lugh Crow-Slave
#2 - 2016-04-24 09:16:02 UTC
please no last time they tried to merge the games they did a half assed job and all that came of it was a few districts and a really annoying fw mechanic
Daichi Yamato
Jabbersnarks and Wonderglass
#3 - 2016-04-24 11:09:50 UTC
CCP had a slide for this very thing in fanfest last year.

EVE FAQ "7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided"

Daichi Yamato's version of structure based decs