These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

57mil sp returning player at a crossroads (GMT TZ)

Author
Dame Death
Black Aces
Goonswarm Federation
#1 - 2012-01-10 13:42:04 UTC
Crap with words so this’ll be short

Returned from a longish break and am at a bit of a crossroads, so heres what I can fly http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dame_Death/ships?type=1

I like hit and run pvp as well as good ol bs slogs, and I definitely wanna go somewhere I'll be able to use my triage

And defiintly need a place I can have a laugh on vent etc

Leave options below but bear in mind my employment history isnt the best
0rnias
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-01-10 14:14:14 UTC
Hey m8!

Check us out!

Obstergo
Specctor
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-01-10 15:00:22 UTC
Sica might be what your looking for mate, Join Sircarius Recruits. Or get in touch in game.
ingoelitee
Boomer Humor
Snuffed Out
#4 - 2012-01-10 15:58:58 UTC
i think you would like The Clean Up Crew! take a look at our KB and Recruitment Post!

recruitment post - https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=557489#post557489

KB - http://sedition-alliance.com/KB/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/SeditionAlliance
L0rdF1end
Boondocks Industrial
Intaki-Business Logistics Union
#5 - 2012-01-10 16:17:58 UTC  |  Edited by: L0rdF1end
Hey there -

This is what we have for now. Soon we will be fielding triage fleets. Come join us!
UK/EU time zone heavy.

We live in Stain.

Our Alliance is part of a Small Coaltion and NBSI.

We run and get involved in the following forms of PVP.
Recon gangs.
Blackops drops.
Medium gang roams.

Our Corp offers a relaxed/mature atmosphere.
Our main interest as a Corp is PVP, specifically Guerrilla Warfare.

ISK is required to fund our bloodthirst and we support that by providing a patch of Stain for you to PVE when needed.

Our Corp is UK/EU.
The right candidates will be:

-EU timezone.
-Independant.
-Nullsec Experienced.
-PVP orientated.

It would be a bonus if..
- You owned a carrier for transportation.
- You have FC experience.

Any questions please feel free to contact me by reply to this post, evemail, private message or via the in game public channel: Sta'in Public
Diremaulle
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-01-10 16:54:55 UTC
Hey -

I think League of Gentlemen has what you're looking for.

• 2003 Founded PVP Corp in 0.0 sov holding alliance with Angel rats!
  • Mature, fun, and experienced corp mates. (avg SP 50m+)
  • Frequent Corp and/or alliance PVP roams!
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Cap and SC Construction Program
  • Much more!
  • Public Channel - "LOG PUB"

EVE Mail me with any questions.
Pallis Athene
Invictus Omega
#7 - 2012-01-10 21:15:17 UTC
Check out Solar Nexus. We are a highly specialized PvP corp that lives in 0.0 and excels in small gang warfare. We have excellent logistical capabilities as well as a small but efficient industrial wing. Our Killboard efficiency is also over 90%.

Check us out: Our public channel Nexus Pub or shoot me, gabrielfyre or conjaq a message over eve mail

Killboard:
http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=70247

Recruitment thread:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=611370
Zdrack
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-01-10 23:38:44 UTC
Wolves and Knights is a dedicated PvP corporation which is a member of a sov holding nullsec alliance. We specialize in small and medium sized gang PvP and guerrilla warfare.

We are an extremely tight knit group of bloodthirsty combat pilots, we understand that teamwork, cohesion and communication are integrated into success, as such we operate as team working together at every oppurtunity.

We have a lot of fun, and generally shoot at anything that moves, as often as possible. We are predominantly a US time zone corp, and are actively recruiting for new blood. We are willing to train less experienced pilots, however we do require dedication to learning and a desire to become the best at what we do.

So apart from emphasis on teamwork and the desire to succeed and learn what do we do?
+ Black Ops Drops
+ Capital Hotdrops
+ Small - Mid Roams
+ Gatecamps
+ Guerrilla Warfare

We are willing to train less experienced pilots, however we do require dedication to learning and a desire to become the best at what you do.

So if your bored sick of high security space, sick of blob warfare and want to get into fleets that are more about skill than who can shoot first when the node crashes, Look us up.
Cyber Ten
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2012-01-11 12:53:34 UTC
Good pilot, worth picking up :)
Dame Death
Black Aces
Goonswarm Federation
#10 - 2012-01-13 15:01:50 UTC
up
Shoikan
Fleet of the Damned
#11 - 2012-01-13 15:14:48 UTC
Threw you an in game mail.. And Specctor.... Why are you fishing in the same pond as me, mate? Cool
Uagen Zlepe
Resurrection Complex
RAZOR Alliance
#12 - 2012-01-14 23:18:55 UTC
Unknown Soldiers is recruiting!

We are a 0.0 PVP corp with a long history of 0.0 warfare.

Arrow 0.0 Sov and Stations - fully upgraded space & outposts
Arrow RED.Legion Alliance - the English arm of RED alliance
Arrow Access to all the perks and privileges of being in RA
Arrow Experienced leadership, ex-TRI, ED, RZR FCs
Arrow Long lineage of 0.0 warfare in COW, BYRN, SYS-K etc.
Arrow Capital heavy, 30+ active capitals/super capitals
Arrow Daily PVP with corp / alliance / blues
Arrow Take part in the great fleet battles of EVE, as well as constant roaming PVP!
Arrow Corp Ships and Ship Replacement Programme
Arrow Capital and Supercapital Placement schemes

Recruitment Currently open for:
- 25M SP minimum requirement for PVP'ers Attention
- Limited recruitment for industrialists to help run corp projects Attention

For more info join the ingame-channel: UNSOL pub

or contact JoelCoen, Stewieni or DrunkenOne ingame

http://unsolgaming.com/kb

http://unsolgaming.com/
Emeos
Half Empty
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#13 - 2012-01-15 01:02:41 UTC
Hello,

I can offer you daily medium gang roams departing at 20:00. Take a look at our killboard. Join "2353 Public" or convo me for more information.

Greetings,
Emeos
gardorian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2012-01-15 03:23:41 UTC
Please consider us for your new home , 0.0 upgraded systems perfect for mining & Making Isk from ratting and plenty of people online to chat with.

Random Jedi Industries is looking for pvp, rating and logistics pilots to have fun in 0.0 space

-Member corp of KRYSIS.
- VERY active All TZ corp
- New corp vet leadership get in on the ground floor
- freighter support & JF support
- 0.0 systems held (Querious)
- PVP roams and large inter-alliance fleet battles
- new pilot friendly
- experienced FC's and veteran pilots
- Tax rate 8%

API back ground check required for all pilots when joining

Come join the fun and be part of a corporation that is active and cares about it's members.

Public channel 'RJIND Pub'
Wolfsdragoon
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#15 - 2012-01-15 08:03:40 UTC
If you're into piracy
Piranha recruitment
Samurai Okie
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-01-15 16:20:47 UTC
Hey Dame Death

Helljumpers [ODST] is a 5 year Strong 0.0 PVP Corporation formed by long-term players of Eve and currently flying alongside Null Secunda. From specialized Fleets to casual roaming you will find it all with us; we take the game seriously but have a RL first attitude, relax and have a laugh but go out and kill as many space ships we can get our hands on.

More Info About us can be found here:
CORP KILLBOARD
ALLIANCE KILLBOARD
Recruitment Thread

If you are interested, please join our in Game Channel "Hell Public" in game and lets have a chat!!!

Thank You for the time
Samurai Okie
Aiifa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2012-01-15 17:05:51 UTC
Dame Death wrote:

I definitely wanna go somewhere I'll be able to use my triage

You'll be aware triage is a death sentence in most of k-space.

Sounds like you are after wormholes.

In which case, you'll be wanting to join us.

Pandora Sphere is part of the mercenary alliance Narwhals ate my Duck. As a result we end up having good, challenging pvp in wh space, null and empire -- though wardecs are largely irrelevant to us unless we choose to visit k-space.

We have a great, mutually trusting and secure leadership team with presence in all timezones. As part of the alliance we can pvp in any form from solo to hundreds strong contract fleets in the most exciting and dangerous part of eve. You can bear if you want to, perhaps help us out with capital escalations in our static. Even our pve is as challenging as eve gets :P

We're comfortable with ooc haulers, we understand RL>EVE, and our corp encompasses experience in every area of eve. I think you'd be a good fit.

Join our public channel "PS RND" and give us a shout.
Zihi Zhang
Doomheim
#18 - 2012-01-15 23:43:48 UTC
Imma Killue
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2012-01-16 01:48:10 UTC
We See Dead People, est. 2007, has remained a small to medium corp for the last four years and are ready to expand. The first two years we lived in low sec, living out of cans as we where very nomadic. and then moved into wormholes for a while. The last couple years we have lived primarily in null space. We have held our own sov space most of those two years, and was very active with our alliance, doing major campaigns. All members in corp are US players and are on from east coast to Hawaii time zones. (22:00 - 8:00 eve time) Age of members range from 20-50 years old. We want to build a strong US corp, that has a major impact in Eve.

The one problem I see in Eve, is enough US players together in one spot and the one complaint I hear over and over again, is the lack of people online to fly with. Most fleet ops, in most alliances seam to be during euro times, ours is mostly US members. (even more people to fly with)

If every US player looking for a corp where to join, we would have plenty of people online during our major time zones. All types and occupations of pilots welcome. We have everything sov space has to offer: ratting, mining, havens, sanctums, plexes, stations, pvp, etc. Our alliance space is pretty stable, but still get the occasional nuets coming in.

So, what do you think? Give us a shot! We have nothing against non US players. If they play Eve the same time as us, we would be more then happy to accept their apps. We just want to insure that members well be online during our time zones. Nobody likes playing alone.

For more imfo click link: http://weseedeadpeople.homestead.com/
Greenspan
Galactic Alta Imperata
#20 - 2012-01-16 01:59:32 UTC
Galactic Alta Imperata is opening up recruiting for the next 7 days.

All pilots are welcome to apply.

We are a small Corporation that is looking to grow considerably,

★ Laid back Adult Players.
★ PVP anywhere we can find it.
★no trial accounts.
★ Night time US Gangs.
★ No BS, just blowing stuff up.
★ LVL 4 missions available if PVP gets too dull.
★ Ventrillo Server, and Alliance TS3 Server.
★ Null Sec/Lo Sec PVP Alliance.
★ Alliance Jump Freighters to help move to Null.

You must go through an interview and supplu api.

Join -GAI- Public ingame.

Contact Greenspan or Vande Torbernite for more details.
12Next page