These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[intel merc] EvE Neutral Intelligence Agency

Author
Flash en Bauldry
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-04-21 15:02:56 UTC
“Organized intelligence has been a twentieth-century growth industry, and most governments now have it as a permanent institution. It is a significant part of the modern state and a factor in governments success and failure” – M. Herman Intelligence Power in Peace and War (1996)

It is a little known secret that the above quote is applicable to EvE Online. There are countless examples that secretly obtained information has shifted tides of battles and that a lack of intelligence or acting on the wrong intelligence has led to losses or even the destruction of space-empires.

It is this “meta-game” that I am specialized in. Misinformation and the acquisition of information is why I started this ‘corp’, so I can offer my services to the wide audience. After my return to EvE I am looking for a new challenge and I am planning to shift my focus to being an ‘intel-mercenary’.

So, what does this mean and how can ‘the wide audience’ profit from this? It might be easier than you suspect. I am looking for all kinds of capsuleers, from all kinds of walks with all kinds of motives. I need people who are looking for a ‘quick buck’, people who are in the ‘right’ places but don’t feel at home.

Everyone knows something that is worth ISK. Let us discuss how to get the most out of it.

You need to get rid of a mission runner in his blinged out ship? Give me a shout, and an ‘accident’ may happen. Are you looking to defect from one alliance to another, but you don’t want to burn all your bridges but need someone to do some negotiations on your behalf? I am your man. Want to leave your corp and clean out the hangars but you don’t want to tarnish your good name? We can work something out.

If you want to get in touch, please send an email to the following address: intel.enia@gmail.com. This way you can stay anonymous and I dont know your ingame character. If this is not needed in your opinion, you are also free to send me an EvEmail. I will take a look and will get back to you with an offer of what I can do for you.

Just remember, someone out there is willing to pay ISK for something you know. Let me find that person for you.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#2 - 2016-04-21 17:17:01 UTC
Do you have any references?

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#3 - 2016-04-21 18:05:43 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:

His obnoxious crossposting, perhaps?

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Solonius Rex
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2016-04-21 18:07:27 UTC
Flash en Bauldry wrote:
“Organized intelligence has been a twentieth-century growth industry, and most governments now have it as a permanent institution. It is a significant part of the modern state and a factor in governments success and failure” – M. Herman Intelligence Power in Peace and War (1996)

It is a little known secret that the above quote is applicable to EvE Online. There are countless examples that secretly obtained information has shifted tides of battles and that a lack of intelligence or acting on the wrong intelligence has led to losses or even the destruction of space-empires.

It is this “meta-game” that I am specialized in. Misinformation and the acquisition of information is why I started this ‘corp’, so I can offer my services to the wide audience. After my return to EvE I am looking for a new challenge and I am planning to shift my focus to being an ‘intel-mercenary’.

So, what does this mean and how can ‘the wide audience’ profit from this? It might be easier than you suspect. I am looking for all kinds of capsuleers, from all kinds of walks with all kinds of motives. I need people who are looking for a ‘quick buck’, people who are in the ‘right’ places but don’t feel at home.

Everyone knows something that is worth ISK. Let us discuss how to get the most out of it.

You need to get rid of a mission runner in his blinged out ship? Give me a shout, and an ‘accident’ may happen. Are you looking to defect from one alliance to another, but you don’t want to burn all your bridges but need someone to do some negotiations on your behalf? I am your man. Want to leave your corp and clean out the hangars but you don’t want to tarnish your good name? We can work something out.

If you want to get in touch, please send an email to the following address: intel.enia@gmail.com. This way you can stay anonymous and I dont know your ingame character. If this is not needed in your opinion, you are also free to send me an EvEmail. I will take a look and will get back to you with an offer of what I can do for you.

Just remember, someone out there is willing to pay ISK for something you know. Let me find that person for you.

How do we know that you arent just gonna sell us out to the people we wanna leave/plan on betraying?
Flash en Bauldry
Doomheim
#5 - 2016-04-21 19:07:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Flash en Bauldry
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:

I have thought about this for a while in an earlier stage, and I decided not to include my list of achievements. I never pulled of anything as large as The Guiding Hand Social Club did, or toppled empires like goonswarm did to BoB. I did more small-scale things that where significant enough to make me confident I can do most jobs, and most of all that enjoy doing this. I do intent to get references or 'after OP reports', with permission of course, from future clients. This way it can be seen that I can be trusted with this kind of work.

Solonius Rex wrote:
How do we know that you arent just gonna sell us out to the people we wanna leave/plan on betraying?

This is a good question, thank you.

I think the long answer would be looking if I would 'gain' anything of it. This a video game and I am trying to build up this company for fun. If I would sell people out for a few ISK, it would be the end of this. It will get posted in this thread and that little trust that you might have in me as a complete stranger would be gone.

By not selling people out, I truly believe I will get more and more jobs to do and I can do in EvE what I enjoy most. But even looking at a shorter time scale, not selling people out might result in a corp theft or some other way of making more ISK without destroying my reputation.

The short and easy answer is that you have no real idea what my true intentions are and I can’t be trusted since I am anonymous and and not willing to give references. I wouldn’t blame you for it, I would even understand it. But that is also why I am urging people to stay anonymous as long as possible.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#6 - 2016-04-21 21:10:21 UTC
I can not endorse this product and/or service

You should do some smaller jobs free first and build up a list of endorsements. I also recommend using chribba as a third party so your service seems more legit

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin