These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Author
TheExtruder
TheExtruder Corporation
#1 - 2016-04-14 20:46:50 UTC  |  Edited by: TheExtruder
Paranoid Loyd
#2 - 2016-04-14 20:54:29 UTC
If the way you act in game is the way you act here, doesn't surprise me one bit.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#3 - 2016-04-14 20:55:54 UTC
I extruded something in my pants in honour of the OP and his delightful post

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Charles Burger
Reckless Abandon
#4 - 2016-04-14 21:05:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Charles Burger
We don't discuss reasons for kicking our members in public. If the OP has a problem with how he was treated, he can raise it in the mediation area on our own forums where command members will see both sides of the story and adjudicate.

To expand on our scamming policy in RvB:

* We don't like scamming, but we tolerate it, as long as you can stick to the below.

* We do not tolerate our members scamming other members. 1 strike and you're out.

* We do not tolerate our members using RvB's name to add credence to their scams (eg. "I'm from RvB, you can trust me, we aren't allowed to scam" or "my dodgy deal has the approval of RvB management", etc). You might get away with a warning if you promise to stop.

* Any other form of scamming, please keep it out of our locals. If another RvB member falls for your scam by mistake, you will have to reimburse, but you would avoid the kicking penalty as long as the scam was aimed at the public rather than other RvB members in particular.
Pix Severus
Empty You
#5 - 2016-04-14 21:21:52 UTC
TheExtruder wrote:
I am no longer sure I would want to go back to the corp even if i was asked to.

I think you burned your bridges the moment you pressed the "Post" button to air your dirty laundry.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#6 - 2016-04-14 21:24:43 UTC
Pix Severus wrote:
TheExtruder wrote:

I think you burned your bridges the moment you pressed the "Post" button to air your dirty laundry.

My laundry, too, is now quite dirty but I am secretly relishing the smell of my spilt bowel contents.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Vision Thing Achasse
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#7 - 2016-04-14 22:53:58 UTC
Interesting that RvB has its own FFA (cunningly hidden on the forums, the corp motd, community chat motd and in mails to both corps this very day)

Interesting that you have now tried this malarkey twice and been rumbled within minutes both times.

Interesting that you have been in 9 corps in 14 days.

Interesting that you invite people to send you ISK for blowing up their own ships (when were we going to get the prize pool?)

Interesting that you started pushing this FFA idea within minutes of arriving and in a private chat channel.

RvB is a friendly and co-operative community - with so much regularly scheduled content that nobody feels the need for faux isk prizes.

There is so much genuine good will amongst the community that scammers are spotted almost instantly.

Why not play the game properly? Is scamming really that interesting?

RvB members can look forward to a BC brawl 2moro and Battleships on Sunday.

You can look forward to Jita I suppose.

Paranoid Loyd
#8 - 2016-04-14 23:31:40 UTC
Vision Thing Achasse wrote:
Unnecessary sperging.

Ahem,

Charles Burger wrote:
We don't discuss reasons for kicking our members in public.

Roll

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Caleb Seremshur
Commando Guri
Guristas Pirates
#9 - 2016-04-15 00:03:16 UTC
Pix Severus wrote:
TheExtruder wrote:

And with the above said the thread is over.
Wexiz
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2016-04-15 01:03:21 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Unnecessary sperging.

Ahem,

Charles Burger wrote:

Roll

So Charles doesn't but Vision does, they're just not on the same page.

I don't blame Vision, when you get bad press you feel is unjustified there's a tendency to defend yourself (or organisation).

Just blame this thread on the op, I do.
Paranoid Loyd
#11 - 2016-04-15 02:01:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
Wexiz wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Unnecessary sperging.

Ahem,

Charles Burger wrote:

Roll

I don't blame Vision, when you get bad press you feel is unjustified there's a tendency to defend yourself (or organisation).

Yeah, I guess from my point of view, this was actually good press, anyone who knows extruder (at least through his posting) knows he is a fool and possibly a troll, so no one cares what he says as I indicated in my first post, Charles came in here with some class and made RvB look good, then Vision came along and made Charles and the rest of the group look foolish and not on the same page. Not really a big deal just as I said, unnecessary.

Fix the Prospect!

Vision Thing Achasse
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#12 - 2016-04-15 09:48:31 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Wexiz wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Unnecessary sperging.

Ahem,

Charles Burger wrote:

Roll

Yeah, I guess from my point of view, this was actually good press, anyone who knows extruder (at least through his posting) knows he is a fool and possibly a troll, so no one cares what he says as I indicated in my first post, Charles came in here with some class and made RvB look good, then Vision came along and made Charles and the rest of the group look foolish and not on the same page. Not really a big deal just as I said, unnecessary.

No publicity is unnecessary my friend - and I can't be expected to act with class, I'm just a council estate boy after all.

Jasper Sinclair
GBS Corp
#13 - 2016-04-15 11:39:17 UTC
Oh noes! RvB Command Members are not marching in lock-step, singing the Gospel of the RvB Rules and Regulations in perfect harmony!

Unsubscribed.

Former Blue CEO, admirer of Caracals (and Tristans)

Sustrai Aditua
Intandofisa
#14 - 2016-04-15 16:20:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Sustrai Aditua
Being "banned [as a] scammer" and being kicked from a corp. . . Not the same thing.

You don't seriously believe coming in here crying about how you were treated by a corp
will arouse this community's sense of social outrage...I hope.

Torchs and pitchforks; lines of thugs marching to Doc Frankenstein's door not forthcoming.

But...insofar as the subject line of your rather lengthy, yet bereft of content post: Define "cool".
(Why do I get the feeling I'm not going to be included in this definition?)

If we get chased by zombies, I'm tripping you.

Harleydavid
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2016-04-16 10:57:42 UTC
Jasper Sinclair wrote:
Oh noes! RvB Command Members are not marching in lock-step, singing the Gospel of the RvB Rules and Regulations in perfect harmony!

Unsubscribed.

Can I have your stuff?
Grauth Thorner
Vicious Trading Company
#16 - 2016-04-16 11:38:56 UTC
Harleydavid wrote:
Jasper Sinclair wrote:

Unsubscribed.

Can I have your stuff?

The stuff he unsubscribed for is already out in the open

View real-time damage statistics in-game

>EVE Live DPS Graph application forum thread

>iciclesoft.com