These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Issues, Workarounds & Localization

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Reconnecting to Lost Drones

Author
ACESsiggy
Pandemic Horde Inc.
#1 - 2016-04-14 13:54:11 UTC  |  Edited by: ACESsiggy
I'm having issues reconnecting to lost drones. Maybe someone could give me some info.

When I warp out of a NPC site (i.e. combat site) and leave my drones behind (by accident) to later warp back to the location and "reconnect to lost drones" I always get 4 drones. 1 drone every time randomly disappears (salvage drones, combat drones, etc).

Report as bug?

“The open-minded see the truth in different things: the narrow-minded see only the differences.”

The Bigpuns
United Standings Improvement Agency
#2 - 2016-04-14 17:43:18 UTC
Were there any npc's left until pocket when you warped out? How long were you out of the pocket for?
ACESsiggy
Pandemic Horde Inc.
#3 - 2016-04-15 01:56:36 UTC
The Bigpuns wrote:
Were there any npc's left until pocket when you warped out? How long were you out of the pocket for?

1/3 times that I left my drones there were NPC's in the site still. The other times were salvage drones after the site was complete. I'll double check on this a few more times when I get back in town because I asked in mumble and it doesn't seem anyone else has had this issue.

“The open-minded see the truth in different things: the narrow-minded see only the differences.”

ACESsiggy
Pandemic Horde Inc.
#4 - 2016-04-20 14:19:03 UTC
Just wanted to follow up on this issue I had last week.

It looks like everything is fine recovering lost drones, I'm not sure what the deal was last week.

Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#5 - 2016-04-26 02:03:02 UTC
NPC's likely ate one of your drones. The moment you leave grid, drones cease to act or move and no longer have you around to draw fire, thus making them juicy target practice for hostile NPC's. The already hate drones to begin with, they are not gonna let them sit idly around just 'cause you left so soon. It happens, no bug, just ***-hole NPC's being ***-hole NPC's as usual.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."