These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Red vs Blue: Never ending PvP at your disposal!

Author
Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#61 - 2016-03-24 19:34:04 UTC
In addition to....

Arrow Massive NPSI Public roams
Arrow SRP sponsored brawls
Arrow Themed weekend
Arrow Training Tuesday

and more.....

RvB continues it's non-stop, never ending consensual war.

Reds fight Blues. Blues fight Reds. Non-stop.

Give your kill board some love this weekend - check our our in game game channel 'R-V-B' today.
Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#62 - 2016-03-29 16:08:52 UTC
Pew pew magic of RvB gathers pace and volume over the next few days...

Arrow Training Tuesday :!: Tue 29 March from 20:00
Arrow Battlecruiser, Lightning & Thunder (BLT) Brawl with SRP :!: Wed 30 March from 20:00
Arrow Bring & Pew FFA :!: Thurs 31 March from 19:00

plus....

RvB continues it's non-stop, never ending consensual PvP inbetween through all timezones.

Reds fight Blues.
Blues fight Reds.
Non-stop.

For all the latest - check out our in game channel 'R-V-B' today.
Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#63 - 2016-03-30 19:12:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
I dropped my alt into RvB whilst seeking an alternative corp.

I loved it so much, I never left.

No lengthy interviews
No API checks
You can join/drop anytime.

Simply click and pew

Join our never ending war and inject your killboard with lashings of awesome sauce.....

.....sign up with the Red Federation, or Blue Republic, today.!

Who will you fight for?

Give us a try - you never know - you may (will very likely) stay!

For all the latest - check out our in game channel 'R-V-B'
Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#64 - 2016-04-01 15:18:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Welcome the weekend \o/

So, whilst drinking and laughing hysterically through Friday and beyond, we will be…

Arrow SATURDAY from 19:00: Celebrating Jasper's 10k kill milestone
an event celebrating Blue Republic’s CEO’s (Jasper) 10,000 kills in RvB; In a mahoosive brawl with ISK prizes and more

Arrow SUNDAY from 20:00: Our weekly Xplode fest
we beat each other with Kitchen Sink Cruisers, until we fall over

Naturally, there’s non-stop PvP inbetween ranging from small, medium to large fleets and there are always solo’ers roaming for opportunity or/and seeking 1v1’s

Arrow Did I mention milestones? Jasper recently hit one (10k). For such things, we hand out medals

We reward the deeds of our players and what better way to do that than to dish out medals based on your achievements!

Such medals are issued by both Red and Blue Corporations in recognition of your 'purple' contributions and achievements in RvB.

Medals are issued on achieving of 'Kill' milestones, starting from 500, then 1000, then 2000 – right up to 25,000!

Arrow 25,000? Yes, that’s right. Our individual pilots kill and drink that much

RvB is always open. RvB always has fights and RvB never refuses a pilot… So what are you waiting for!?!?!

Arrow Join our in-game channel R-V-B and try us out.

Hoping you all have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you in local soon.
Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#65 - 2016-04-04 10:13:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
So, we marked this weekend with a madhouse brawl which exploded 5.4bill

We're now playing POS Tag.

Red's threw one up. Blue's are trying to pull it down (when successful; the tower will be in Blues court and the Reds will have to pull it down).

Of course, all this activity happens whilst

Arrow hero-soloers are roaming for 1v1's
Arrow standing fleets' are bouncing into each other on gates and tacs
Arrow Randoms pick off stragglers
Arrow Purple (red & blue mix) fleet up and roll into low for gf's (low-sec is one jump from our HQ's)

Plus, we have weekly FFAs, SRP brawls and more, most days

With so many New Edeners hanging around waiting for their WWB CTA's, it's no wonder their parachuting alt's into RvB.

They do it for instant, non-stop, light relief, consensual PvP.

We hang out on our own Mumble server
Post shizzle on our active forum

No interviews
No API checks
Join/drop anytime.

Simply click and pew

Give us a try - you never know - you may (will very likely) stay!

Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#66 - 2016-04-05 13:07:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Without shock; the Blues killed the Red's POS.

So, the 'Lady Tower' (our beloved pos) switches to Blue (and Reds get to tickle it with lazers & shizzle)

All this whilst we continue with.......

Arrow Massive NPSI Public roams
Arrow SRP sponsored brawls
Arrow Themed weekends
Arrow Training Tuesdays

We do it for instant, non-stop, light relief & consensual PvP.

and post shizzle on our active forum

Send your main or alt over today and check us out.

No interviews
No API checks
Join/drop anytime.

Simply click and pew

We keep our eyes to the stars but our feet on the ground. For all the latest - check out our in game channel 'R-V-B'
Jasper Sinclair
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#67 - 2016-04-06 12:49:21 UTC
I don't know, 'consensual PvP' sounds kinda dirty.

Other than that, Talon is right on, and demonstrates much better use of emoticons than I could ever do.

Former Blue CEO, admirer of Caracals (and Tristans)

Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#68 - 2016-04-08 09:24:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
Our Thursday Bring and Pew event spiked the KB last night.

Many giggled, killed (786 kills to be exact), died, drank and fell over.... alot.

Our EU timezone activity is very healthy. So, we're now actively..........

Arrowseeking and recruiting non-eu time zone players

....to grow our numbers and events through all zones.

No interviews
No API checks
Join/drop anytime.

Simply click and pew

We keep our eyes to the stars but our feet on the ground. For all the latest - check out our in game channel 'R-V-B'
Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#69 - 2016-04-10 18:41:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
So, CCP Quant provided (link below) all PVP kills made in the period Mar 1 to Apr 4, with the condition that the victim is a player character and the final blow is made by a player character.

POST: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6428000#post6428000
FILE: http://cdn1.eveonline.com/community/quant/WWB_killdump.zip

Using a pivot table we (RvB) calculated the total number of kill mails (ACTUAL KILLS) per corporation.

The 'Top 15' result

1 Pandemic Horde Inc. 5896
2 Rapid Withdrawal 5168
3 G0P-ST0P 4753
4 The Conference Elite 4289
5 SniggWaffe 3644
6 KarmaFleet 3298
7 Dreddit 3223
8 Blue Republic 2625
9 The Scope 2458
10 Brave Newbies Inc. 2388
11 Jump Drive Appreciation Society 2254
12 Red Federation 2145
13 GoonWaffe 2104
14 EVE University 2000
15 Stimulus 1993

Combined; RvB (4770) rank #3 out of 17,168 corporations listed

Our EU timezone activity is very healthy. So, we're now ..........

Arrowactively seeking and recruiting non-eu time zone players

....to grow our numbers and events through all zones.

No interviews
No API checks
Join/drop anytime.

Simply click and pew

Eleniarkos
Memetic Algorithm Inc
#70 - 2016-04-11 17:51:32 UTC
RvB does not seem anymore a fair place where to play
give a look to this post

http://rvbeve.com/forums/index.php/topic/10223-but-fairness-is-still-a-rvb-valour/

RvB members are going their own established rules....They pod people even if it is forbidden
I am curious to see what will do now the RvB management.

EVE online is definitely losing people mainly for this type of situation I think.
Charles Burger
Reckless Abandon
#71 - 2016-04-12 08:48:37 UTC
Eleniarkos wrote:
RvB members are going their own established rules....They pod people even if it is forbidden

It is against RvB rules for RvB members to pod other RvB members.

3rd parties are, and always have been, fair game. Not only for the podding rule but the other rules too. If you come and kick our sand castle, we will use whatever tools we have to get rid of you, then go back to fighting each other honourably.
Lasse R Farnsworth
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#72 - 2016-04-12 09:59:45 UTC
Well to make it short: RvB is fun .. and like every place in EVE we have sometimes some drama queens
Talon White
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#73 - 2016-04-12 11:09:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Talon White
The day started like any other normal day.

A quick scan of local identified five war targets in system. Recognising most of the names as solo skirmishers, I reconfigured my assault frigate accordingly and undocked from the HQ, Oshaima IV.

Sure enough, two of the five war targets were on the station grid; a Navy Slicer and a Tristan. Both were 200 clicks off the station at random points. A quick D-scan during invulnerability suggested a further two destroyers and a cruiser at close range, but off grid.

Maybe they were fleeted? Instinctively, I launched my Enyo to an insta-warp bookmark 300 clicks immediately in front of the station before warping to one of many tactical bookmarks surrounding the HQ station.

Launching fleet finder from the Neocom; I noted an existing ‘standing fleet’ growing in number. Another glance at the local channel. A further three war targets had entered the system. Back in fleet finder, the ‘standing fleet’ had been renamed. It was now “Fully Active”.

This was escalating. The corporation channel was buzzing. Our ‘forever war’ enemies were spiking our community channels with cries of war.

Local spiked. Twenty war targets now in system. Cruiser heavy.

Time to reship. Time to fleet up. Time……. to go to war.

A normal day in RvB...... is like no other.

Officially ranked in the top 20 of ‘most active PvP corporations’ in Eve Online.

Jasper Sinclair
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#74 - 2016-04-12 11:42:47 UTC
Eleniarkos wrote:
RvB does not seem anymore a fair place where to play
give a look to this post

http://rvbeve.com/forums/index.php/topic/10223-but-fairness-is-still-a-rvb-valour/

I am curious to see what will do now the RvB management.

EVE online is definitely losing people mainly for this type of situation I think.

You are so obviously an Angelface alt.

Sabi Lena
Doomheim
#75 - 2016-04-12 17:42:00 UTC
Impressive to see how many false posts

Players, please be informed that this is only propaganda and actually RvB is VERY BORING
CpHarding
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#76 - 2016-04-13 06:16:03 UTC
Sabi Lena wrote:

Players, please be informed that this is only propaganda and actually RvB is VERY BORING

I'm sorry you find pvp and spaceship explosions boring,

Monday turned from a fleet of a handful of frigs and cruisers to two fleets of 15+ in battleships and battlecruisers brawling it out on a gate (well done reds, you won a fight for a change :p)

Beats mining.....
Charles Burger
Reckless Abandon
#77 - 2016-04-13 08:32:29 UTC
Sabi Lena wrote:

Yeah real boring, an event fighting a 13b Bhaalborn the other day, and last week an FFA in which 786 ships were killed.

Impromptu BC/BS fight on Monday and some great classic frigate and dessie action last night.

Insurance-reimbursed brawl tonight, and another at the weekend.

390 kills for me so far this month, and I'm only just in the top 10.

If you're bored in RvB, then you're not doing it right!
Vision Thing Achasse
First and Last and Always
#78 - 2016-04-13 14:40:26 UTC
Sabi Lena wrote:

I'm so glad you posted this - its the perfect hook for sharing our experiences.

Well I have had a busy week so far in RvB land.

Monday was hide-n-seek baiting until Blues got their mojo and rolled out a BC / BS fleet. Very nice it was too, lots of shiny Amaar and evil looking Gallente. We blew it all up, and all the re-ships as well. It what's we do and Reds got some well deserved loot - feel sad we lost a Maelstrom and a Lachesis (and a few BC's) but this is war...

Last night was the PvP of sipping cocktails by the pool. Very easy rolling frig / dessie fights that were great fun - no need to fret about logi or cap chains blah blah blah - just warp and pew.

Tonight we go back to Cruisers - Battlecruisers on Friday - Battleships on Sunday...

For an FC in a corp that announced its own "closure" in October I am a surprisingly busy man!

Baji Core
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#79 - 2016-04-13 18:21:40 UTC
We're right next to Black Rise as well (maybe 5j from Tama?), so I wander off into FW land sometimes as well.

Red Fed Best Fed :D
Jasper Sinclair
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#80 - 2016-04-14 12:04:38 UTC
My worthy opponent, Vision Thing Achasse, has pointed out that on Monday his Red fleet did in fact beat my Blue fleet in what ended up as a BC/BS/T2 Cruiser fight.

So it is my turn to mention that last night the Blues dominated the Reds in 3 consecutive cruiser fights - on a night which featured corporation-sponsored partial reimbursement for every cruiser loss.

In RvB we generally don't fly doctrines. You won't be an F1 monkey in one of our fleets. They are swirling maelstroms of destruction where your skills as a pilot will be sharpened - if you want to live, that is.

Another thing, in RvB we give back to our community. Tuesday I received a windfall of 100 mill isk. (Thank you Zack Dust!) So I bought three cruisers with the express intent of losing them in the fight mentioned above. This I did. As predicted, my autocannon Rupture was primaried and lasted about 3 seconds. My neuting Vexors lasted a bit longer. I struggled to get within neuting range as the Reds were awfully kitey and I was armor tanked. I was able to help hold down an Auguror NI long enough for us to kill it. Then I died, somehow. It's hard to keep them all straight.

Later on, in an HM Caracal I misjudged a warp and landed within range of an Omen NI. He caught me, and there was no way I was going to outrun his mid-grade snakes. But then - suddenly I was 50 km away! Warped away in 30% structure. Later I found that I had been saved by a corp mate in a Maulus NI, who scrammed the ONI. In saving me, he lost his Maulus. So you know what? I gave him mine. That's what we do in RvB.