These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[MERC] Ember Sands - WH Services for you!

Author
Keskora Yaari
POS Party
Ember Sands
#1 - 2016-02-21 20:18:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Keskora Yaari
We are POS Party of the Ember Sands Alliance and we specialize in wormholes, wormholes, and more wormholes! We accept contracts for all aspects of wormhole operations:

General Services:
Wormhole scouting and discovery
Move-in assistance

Defensive:
Eviction Prevention
POCO Repair
Citadel Defense
Removal of unwanted guests
Foundation of new residency

A Special Note on Defensive operations:
We offer FREE single night Defensive assistance to anyone in low-class wormhole space.

Offensive:
Structure Bashing
Citadel and POS Removal
Evictions
POCO Removal

Offensive pricing is dependent on the situation and can vary greatly. Examples of things that will be taken into account when determining price are type of wormhole, number of structures, strength of the target, and the length of the operation.

Please join our in-game channel Ember Sands Public or contact Keskora Yaari, Dutchess Kumquat, or Korgoroth with any inquires.

Ain't no party like a POS Party party! Check out our killboard
Keskora Yaari
POS Party
Ember Sands
#2 - 2016-02-24 00:31:58 UTC
We're available for hire! Come get into wh space before citadels!
Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#3 - 2016-02-24 14:04:50 UTC
+1

Keskora Yaari knows how to manage a good merc group and they'll certainly be effective.
Lyra Jedran
State War Academy
Caldari State
#4 - 2016-03-11 04:00:32 UTC
Bump from AU TZ
Sanne Allows
4-25 AVN Regement
#5 - 2016-04-05 03:49:44 UTC
Just used these guys for a 7 POC'S take down. Great job, and "quicker than goose-**** through a tin horn".
Keskora Yaari
POS Party
Ember Sands
#6 - 2016-04-09 22:49:28 UTC
Sanne Allows wrote:
Just used these guys for a 7 POC'S take down. Great job, and "quicker than goose-**** through a tin horn".

Thanks for the post! Always happy to have satisfied customers :)
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#7 - 2016-04-10 00:14:38 UTC
Good luck with your endevours, Good to see another merc group on the block.
Keskora Yaari
POS Party
Ember Sands
#8 - 2016-06-13 14:07:07 UTC
Now accepting new contracts for summer!
Sith1s Spectre
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2016-06-15 13:31:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Sith1s Spectre
I hired these guys for a system siege and they were so incompetent I had to dismiss them early as I could no longer tolerate them.

They changed the operation date on me twice after we initially agreed to the start date.

Failed to bring in battleships or hole rolling ships to minimize mass and control connections.

When I provided them a battleship to help with hole control one of their members logged off in it (which was the only battleship in the system) This resulted in us having no hole control for several hours and unable to mass connections.

Could not maintain full timezone coverage leaving it to us to no life it.

Did not bring in any ceptors or fast locking ships resulting in the targets being able to move people back in and out of the system with relative ease.

I could keep going but calling yourselves WH mercs was embarrassing having run a successful WH merc group.

The only thing you guys could manage would be shooting pocos and dead sticks as if our targets put up any sort of attemp at resisting I feel the operation would have been a complete failure.

Hire these guys at your own risk

Resident forum troll and fashion consultant

Keskora Yaari
POS Party
Ember Sands
#10 - 2016-06-16 15:52:32 UTC
I am very sorry that you felt the need to respond after our operation. We take feedback very seriously and I would be happy to personally discuss any grievances you have. For my part, I will be the first to say that this was not the smoothest op that we have every participated in. There was some miscommunication when it came to expectations of both parties but despite these bumps along the way, I am still quite satisfied with the outcome and would consider the operation a success. We got the chance to meet some great pilots, fly under some new FCs and at the end of the day, all structures were appropriately smashed. We take every operation as a learning experience and with this one, I had the opportunity to better analyze our operational methods and procedures and we are able to move forward stronger than we were before. Ultimately, I do apologize that things didn't proceed the way you had expected they would, but I still am grateful for the experience and my guys are happy to have been able to participate.
Valkin Mordirc
#11 - 2016-06-16 21:51:23 UTC
Tell Dutchess that Valkin and the rest of Abysmal Gentleman say HIIII!

Plsnthxs!
#DeleteTheWeak
Dutchess Kumquat
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2016-06-20 16:29:55 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Tell Dutchess that Valkin and the rest of Abysmal Gentleman say HIIII!

Plsnthxs!

\o/ I luv you guys!

SUPER MEGA AWESOME HIIIIIII RIGHT BACK TO YOU!
Miss Alekto
not caring is best caring
#13 - 2016-07-01 01:27:09 UTC
As mutch as i like the service you say being available,you fail to respond to inquiries.
I know for a fact im not the only one , since customers from my own service had tried to contact you guys.

Not trying to **** all over your stuff...

Best of luck
Infidelc Miromme
Aegis Contractors
Domain Research and Mining Inst.
#14 - 2016-07-04 02:19:34 UTC
Delivered on the deal as promised. Excellent to deal with and very friendly!
Jake Hicks
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#15 - 2016-07-06 00:57:34 UTC
I'm commander Hicks, and this is my favorite store on the citadel.