These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

AD0PT dead?

Author
evereplicant
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-01-12 08:33:48 UTC
What's going on pitbull? Seen steady decline of this group, even priesthood has left!

Personally I think it's down to lack of real pvpers, when moar tears and privs started to shoot them they quickly died! You can't camp Jita 4-4 forever..Sometimes you have to fight back

Good while it lasted though I guess ...

RIP AD0PT
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#2 - 2012-01-12 11:29:54 UTC
I thought this was old news.

Not that the pilots aren't still around; just not under the same banners.

http://www.wormholes.info

Officer Nyota Uhura
#3 - 2012-01-12 15:35:53 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
AD0PT dead?

You wish. Jita undock and ad0pt go together like bread and butter - you can't have one without the other.
Psychotic Monk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-01-12 22:39:49 UTC
I was wondering why I haven't seen them much either.
The PitBoss
Interstellar Brotherhood of Gravediggers
#5 - 2012-01-12 23:34:37 UTC  |  Edited by: The PitBoss
Roll

Come out from behind the ALT ... CCP made your main invulnerable with making corp hopping a NON-Exploit ... Blink

EDIT: I just took a dump .. please post a press release on that too Shocked
Deen Wispa
Sheriff.
Caldari Tactical Operations Command
#6 - 2012-01-13 00:18:09 UTC
The sustainability of any corp or alliance in EVE is predicated on strong leadership. As figure heads and leaders start to leave, so do the lemmings.

Nothing last forever...especially in EVE.

High Five. Yeah! C'est La Eve .

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#7 - 2012-01-13 01:01:39 UTC
Pator Tech School

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

MrWhitei God
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-01-13 13:25:36 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
Pator Tech School

Oooh, we got one of those in Amamake too.
Erwin Castle Jakuard
Tear Pool
#9 - 2012-01-13 14:26:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Erwin Castle Jakuard
Deen Wispa wrote:
The sustainability of any corp or alliance in EVE is predicated on strong leadership. As figure heads and leaders start to leave, so do the lemmings.

Nothing last forever...especially in EVE.

I do not agree. Adopts leadership has been the same steady group for a long time now. In adopts case it's not the leadership but maybe the lack of people that wanted to get shot back. Too much time spent on 4-4 killing everything that once something started killing them back the fun was over.

No one can blame adopt leadership for anything. They do exactly what they say they do. Put in lots of wars and let any pho pilot that wants to in.

The futures for adopt looks grim, with the moar tears killing them quite proficiently and privateers constantly being around Nita thus preventing the. From camping the station. Adopt has already moved to hek and yes are losing corps. I know priesthood has been leaving for a while now, so I don't associate their dropping with the wars... But really I do....

Adopt will either fold and it's members will be picked up by the other groups such as moar tears, privateers, noir, etc etc
Or
Adopt will lay low, reform, retrain, and restart and be as strong as the idea of flashy reds to shoot at let's then be.

Either way good luck can't wait to watch.

(this is an alt but not from adopt. :). )

I posted while pooping. Phone autotupe sucks. Enjoy jita= Nita. Lol
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#10 - 2012-01-13 14:45:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Lady Spank
MrWhitei God wrote:
Lady Spank wrote:
Pator Tech School

Oooh, we got one of those in Amamake too.

As a noob I remember buying a load of skillbooks there... took me a long time to get them out safely :P

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Crias Taylor
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-01-14 17:09:13 UTC
Officer Nyota Uhura wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
AD0PT dead?

You wish. Jita undock and ad0pt go together like bread and butter - you can't have one without the other.

That's PA, ad0pt would venture off the undock at times.