These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Total Skill points in training queue

Author
Masahisa Miyamoto
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2016-03-28 13:41:37 UTC
Good day,

I was using skill injectors and extractors and I realised that it would be very helpful to know how many skill points you have in your training queue. So basically, you would know exactly how much skill injectors you need to buy to fulfill your training queue.

As of right now, you can only tell that by injecting the skill points and even then, the information is a bit hampered.

Thank you.
Ligraph
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2016-03-28 20:29:02 UTC
Masahisa Miyamoto wrote:
Good day,

I was using skill injectors and extractors and I realised that it would be very helpful to know how many skill points you have in your training queue. So basically, you would know exactly how much skill injectors you need to buy to fulfill your training queue.

As of right now, you can only tell that by injecting the skill points and even then, the information is a bit hampered.

Thank you.

YES! That would be so nice. It might be coming to EvEMon in the next update btw (at least for skill plans), I think I might have seen it somewhere.
Agondray
Avenger Mercenaries
VOID Intergalactic Forces
#3 - 2016-03-29 14:00:09 UTC
Its called math, every skill tells you how many points you need and you just have to add

"Sarcasm is the Recourse of a weak mind." -Dr. Smith

Ghaustyl Kathix
Rising Thunder
#4 - 2016-03-29 19:18:28 UTC
Agondray wrote:
Its called math, every skill tells you how many points you need and you just have to add

Right, and removing the 24-hour time limit on the skill queue was a useless feature because you just put things in when it dips under 24 hours.

Alternatively, we could get a nice quality of life change so you do less work on non-gameplay things and spend more time in gameplay.
elitatwo
Zansha Expansion
#5 - 2016-03-29 19:25:47 UTC
...or you could have both the character sheet and the que open at the same time - MIND BLOWING stuff.

Eve Minions is recruiting.

This is the law of ship progression!

Aura sound-clips: Aura forever