These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

What we grrrrgoons going to do?

First post
Author
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#21 - 2016-03-27 14:51:05 UTC
The wheels of mass perception turn slowly.

In other words, grr Goons will be around for the life of the game no matter what the actual in-game situation.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Mr Epeen Cool
Orca Platypus
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2016-03-27 16:40:47 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
In other words, grr Goons will be around for the life of the game no matter what the actual in-game situation.

The game has 1 month to live left, so yeah, grr will follow it to the end.
BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
#23 - 2016-03-27 16:54:47 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:
They took 3 systems and suddenly Goons are dying. Seriously people, I know you're better than that.

Crack in the wall, my friend. A crack in the wall.

That's all you need in this game for an alliance to start to failcascade.

Vale has already been abandoned.

Some perspective on how things have been going for you

Mine smart. Mine safe. Purchase your mining permit today...... www.minerbumping.com

TigerXtrm
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2016-03-27 17:11:28 UTC
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:
They took 3 systems and suddenly Goons are dying. Seriously people, I know you're better than that.

Yes, a crack in the wall of the castle that is located miles away from the actual fortress they will have to siege. Such an achievement :D

My YouTube Channel - EVE Tutorials & other game related things!

My Website - Blogs, Livestreams & Forums

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#25 - 2016-03-27 19:43:17 UTC
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:

Wat.

I, too, like to steal pebbles from people's driveways and act like I just caused irreparable damage to their house.
BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
#26 - 2016-03-27 19:53:25 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:

Yes, a crack in the wall of the castle that is located miles away from the actual fortress they will have to siege. Such an achievement :D

Yeah, yeah....Didn't want that region anyway.

It's a start.

I'm sure Bastion and LAWN are very happy that Goons are allowing them the privilege to defend Goon space, while their own sov gets burnt to the ground.

Mine smart. Mine safe. Purchase your mining permit today...... www.minerbumping.com

Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2016-03-27 20:41:11 UTC
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:

It's a start.

I'm sure Bastion and LAWN are very happy that Goons are allowing them the privilege to defend Goon space, while their own sov gets burnt to the ground.

How about you such a brave start inviding Deklein straight away? "Let's go kill goons" won't be motivating factor for allied forces for too long. Someone would decide that its nice to have a piece of space in VoS. So we all kniw what is all about.

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

TigerXtrm
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#28 - 2016-03-27 20:54:28 UTC
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:

It's a start.

I never said 'we' didn't want that space. Moar space = moar money = moar space. But when push comes to shove and it turns out that space is acting like a hard to defend anchor, cutting it off is just as much a strategy as throwing trillions of ISK in ships at the problem. If people want to perceive that as a weakness on Goons part, that is on them. For LAWN and Bastion it's a temporary setback, nothing more. If 'our enemies' want to convince themselves that we are weak and disorganized, I certainly won't stop them. The gates to Deklein are open, you know where to find us.

BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
#29 - 2016-03-27 21:06:12 UTC
The War So Far

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#30 - 2016-03-27 21:10:50 UTC
BuckStrider wrote:

These kinds of videos are so frustrating to watch when you speak the language.
BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
#31 - 2016-03-27 23:12:56 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:
TigerXtrm wrote:

It's a start.

I never said 'we' didn't want that space. Moar space = moar money = moar space. But when push comes to shove and it turns out that space is acting like a hard to defend anchor, cutting it off is just as much a strategy as throwing trillions of ISK in ships at the problem. If people want to perceive that as a weakness on Goons part, that is on them. For LAWN and Bastion it's a temporary setback, nothing more. If 'our enemies' want to convince themselves that we are weak and disorganized, I certainly won't stop them. The gates to Deklein are open, you know where to find us.

A temporary setback? I don't think you understand the gravity of your situation. About all of Eve is coming after you.

Allied Forces Overview

Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2016-03-28 00:17:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiddle Jr
BuckStrider wrote:

A temporary setback? I don't think you understand the gravity of your situation. About all of Eve is coming after you.

Allied Forces Overview

lol @ "all" Eve

partially participated won't make them counted as a part of Incursion. I wonder if goons would pay money for merc alliances which are part of Invaders would any of those deny an offer and reject their own codex since it's just a business and nothing else...

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
#33 - 2016-03-28 04:01:00 UTC
Tiddle Jr wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:

Allied Forces Overview

lol @ "all" Eve

partially participated won't make them counted as a part of Incursion. I wonder if goons would pay money for merc alliances which are part of Invaders would any of those deny an offer and reject their own codex since it's just a business and nothing else...

Holy crap! WTF did you just type, because I speak fluent drunkenese and even this doesn't make any sense.

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#34 - 2016-03-28 07:34:30 UTC
Hmmm this is real sh!t

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#35 - 2016-03-28 09:01:47 UTC
BuckStrider wrote:

Good lord, that coalition is going to last like a week before it implodes. Half of the members hate the rest of them.
Prt Scr
569th Freelancers
#36 - 2016-03-28 09:10:38 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:

Good lord, that coalition is going to last like a week before it implodes. Half of the members hate the rest of them.

True, but they all hate goons more then they hate each other.

uɐıssnɹ pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ʇnq ʎɹɹos ɯ,ı

BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
#37 - 2016-03-28 14:25:23 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:

If this was any other time, I'd have to totally agree with you. This is different.

When you have an entity that has caused some much strife and discord among the general player base, something has to give.

Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#38 - 2016-03-28 14:40:58 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:

Something something abandoning Vale something....

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

TigerXtrm
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#39 - 2016-03-28 14:46:25 UTC
Prt Scr wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:
BuckStrider wrote:

True, but they all hate goons more then they hate each other.

I think their love for the free money they are getting outweighs any hate for us, but I might be wrong...

Pix Severus
Empty You
#40 - 2016-03-28 17:01:20 UTC
I think you should actually win the war before you start trumpeting the demise of your enemy.

Good luck to all parties involved, I'll be over here with a bucket of popcorn.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide