These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Event \ Cosmos \ Epic Arc (Amarr space)

Author
Forum Toon
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-03-11 15:50:06 UTC
as EVElopedia died I wanted to ask,

As I understand there is L4 epic arc for each of the 4 factions. I need standing with the faction or specific corp in order to start it.

There is Event agents which are basically an hauling mission chain from one to another and once I finish the chain for first time I got faction standing boost.

And there are cosmos agents which are located in space and I can do those only once but need to do it in certain order in order to not screw it up.

Regarding the Amarr ones for all of those,
are they all located in Amarr space?
also I was correct in my assessment up there?

I would also thank you if you got link to a guide for those 3 types of agents.
Estella Osoka
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2016-03-11 16:26:37 UTC
Google is your friend. Try it. Or ask on EVE Reddit. Because apparently CCP wants players to use anything else, except their own forums.
Forum Toon
Doomheim
#3 - 2016-03-11 17:09:43 UTC
My Google-Fu has failed me. all the results are on EVEwiki.
then I need to use cached pages and each and every inner link... rrr... annoying.
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2016-03-11 19:19:38 UTC  |  Edited by: DeMichael Crimson
I just posted a thread yesterday called EVELOPEDIA via The Wayback Machine.

Also a long time ago I posted a thread which is now a sticky called FACTION STANDING REPAIR PLAN ('The Plan').

Those 2 threads have links that will provide all the answers you seek. By the way, all of the Amarr High Sec Cosmos Agents are located in Amarr space. The Event Agents you describe sounds like Circle Agents. Best bit of advice, read and follow 'The Plan'.

DMC
Forum Toon
Doomheim
#5 - 2016-03-11 19:39:06 UTC
thanks DMC