These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

MoveMe for *normal* J-Systems please!

Author
Bibosikus
Aliastra
#1 - 2016-03-10 21:00:42 UTC
Dear CCP,

While I appreciate the addition of MoveMe to various wormhole systems, could you please add J systems *without* effects? I want to know how my fits will operate in the vast majority of w-space, not just black holes and pulsars.

While I'm at it, would it be possible to at least spawn a few anoms & sites within said systems? Not much point being moved into a C4 if there's absolutely nothing to do, Sleeper-wise :s

Ta.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#2 - 2016-03-11 11:14:05 UTC
i agree . ccp should from time to time replace "used" wormholes in moveme command . add regular no effect wormholes and add also effected wormholes and also shattered ones too. to be honest even after using moveme people empty the chains and often even by rolling the wormholes it gets into empty one its too hard to find combat anoms in wormholes on sisi since nobody do sites in them
Ptyler
Exiled Ronin.
Northern Ronin
#3 - 2016-03-12 20:13:21 UTC
you can always roll the statics on the current list of wormholes in the list. it's simple to do, and being able to move back to the hole you started from makes it even simpler without risk of rolling yourself out like you would on TQ.