These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I have commited a crime

Author
Agondray
Avenger Mercenaries
Space Brutality
#1 - 2016-03-05 17:14:13 UTC
the result was being banned from ts due to the ceos massive ego being deflated.
that is all

"Sarcasm is the Recourse of a weak mind." -Dr. Smith

Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#2 - 2016-03-05 18:00:43 UTC
*yawn*

Came expecting story of betrayal, mutiny, theft and maybe a little murder. Left disappointed.

0/10 - Would not read again.

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

||CEO: Order of the Shadow||Executor: The Revenant Order||Creator: Bowhead||

Tisiphone Dira
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-03-05 18:44:25 UTC
Come back with the ceo's corpse or don't come back at all.

There once was a ganker named tisi

A stunningly beautiful missy

To gank a gross miner

There is nothing finer, cept when they get all pissy

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#4 - 2016-03-05 20:56:29 UTC
Agondray wrote:
that is all

My exploits to the bathroom would be more entertaining than this...at least TRY to write an entertaining story about WHY you were banned from TS.
StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#5 - 2016-03-05 22:12:01 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Agondray wrote:
that is all

My exploits to the bathroom would be more entertaining than this...at least TRY to write an entertaining story about WHY you were banned from TS.

Eff that. Im with you. Tell us more about your adventures to the bathroom.

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#6 - 2016-03-05 22:48:18 UTC
Sounds like you should consider betraying your CEO and stealing all his stuff.

You came to the right place...;)

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#7 - 2016-03-06 00:17:19 UTC
I expected ships to be stolen, Corp wallet to be nuked, virgins slaughtered, cats and dogs living together, nuclear winter in a non-siberian state, you killed tora's favorite fedo, you ate all the Klondike bars, you took the last slice of pizza, or you borrowed your mom's car and didn't fill the tank.

Yet another fail criminal.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Nitshe Razvedka
#8 - 2016-03-06 07:32:31 UTC
Agondray wrote:
that is all

Your sins have been washed away by your Anti-Gank kill-board.

I would encourage ANY sinner to redeem themselves by joining the Anti-Ganker Crusade in the holey system of Uedrama.

Go through this crucible of fire, sledging and Anti-Ganking and come out worthy.

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS.

Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Jacques d'Orleans
#9 - 2016-03-06 07:56:07 UTC
Agondray wrote:
that is all

Maury Show--->over there
Agondray
Avenger Mercenaries
Space Brutality
#10 - 2016-03-06 16:31:29 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
I expected ships to be stolen, Corp wallet to be nuked, virgins slaughtered, cats and dogs living together, nuclear winter in a non-siberian state, you killed tora's favorite fedo, you ate all the Klondike bars, you took the last slice of pizza, or you borrowed your mom's car and didn't fill the tank.

not really a criminal, but I was helping a corp that has 200+ members mostly all new with fits and tactics and because I would bow to the ceo and his fail fits, being banned with blantant disrespect the corp is now being torn apart as ive caused a hand full to leave in a matter of days and more to follow as information is a great tool to dismantle one.

one does not have to steal/betray and all the other fun stuff to be banned, the systematic destruction of a corp and chopping down of egos can be a great deal of fun...not the first time ive done it

now if youll excuse me I have a cemetery of graves to dig to put the bodies

ps nitshe: im already there

"Sarcasm is the Recourse of a weak mind." -Dr. Smith

Mortlake
Republic Military School
#11 - 2016-03-06 16:47:28 UTC
Agondray wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:

not really a criminal, but I was helping a corp that has 200+ members mostly all new with fits and tactics and because I would bow to the ceo and his fail fits, being banned with blantant disrespect the corp is now being torn apart as ive caused a hand full to leave in a matter of days and more to follow as information is a great tool to dismantle one.

one does not have to steal/betray and all the other fun stuff to be banned, the systematic destruction of a corp and chopping down of egos can be a great deal of fun...not the first time ive done it

But you didn't steal anything, there's no pastebin / soundcloud and you sound salty about it. As far as I can see, it's all gone horribly wrong.

The only crime here is this thread.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#12 - 2016-03-06 20:52:17 UTC
2/10. Needed more dragons

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Hannibal Carlisle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2016-03-07 00:31:38 UTC
Was hoping for a hot chick so I could quote old lyrics along the lines of "I've been a bad, bad girl.", but you failed. This thread is now a Fiona Apple thread.
StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#14 - 2016-03-07 01:45:37 UTC
LikeSpamBeforeTheLock!

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Smitty Uitra
Phoenix Naval Operations
Phoenix Naval Systems
#15 - 2016-03-07 10:03:36 UTC
Mortlake wrote:
Agondray wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:

But you didn't steal anything, there's no pastebin / soundcloud and you sound salty about it. As far as I can see, it's all gone horribly wrong.

The only crime here is this thread.

Mort please stop posting things that I'm thinking days before I think them. It's starting to get annoying. Twisted I agree 100% though.
HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#16 - 2016-03-07 21:34:35 UTC
Nitshe Razvedka wrote:
Agondray wrote:
that is all

Your sins have been washed away by your Anti-Gank kill-board.

I would encourage ANY sinner to redeem themselves by joining the Anti-Ganker Crusade in the holey system of Uedrama.

Go through this crucible of fire, sledging and Anti-Ganking and come out worthy.

The proper spelling is holy. I'd appreciate it if you learn English better, tora bushido. Lol

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.