These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Delete

Author
JacenSolo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-02-23 01:37:29 UTC  |  Edited by: JacenSolo
Think i found home
Hades Dark
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2016-02-23 01:46:00 UTC
Take a look at our corp, We offer a lot that would benefit you and get you back in the game.
Aanthony11
Dutch Legions
Solyaris Chtonium
#3 - 2016-02-23 07:50:00 UTC
Hey man,

You might want to check us out. We are maybe not exactly what you are looking but we are the group that will never get you bored. We live out in Null and got a great thing going here. Check out below recruitment post. And for the PVP we can teach you.

Tried everyone else? Still can't find the right FIT? Try Misfits!!!

As the name implies, we are a bunch of null-sec jack of all trades, masters of none. We do BLOPS, small gang, big fleet, cap, mining, building, high sec, wh space, D all of the above kind of corp. The leadership has an average of 8 years in game experience in all aspects. Most of the members have been in the game an average of 3 years. We are a very social, teamspeak based corp that prides itself in that if you are in Misfits, you are treated like family. We get RL. We understand that everyone wants to play the game based on different interests.

AttentionAttentionSome points that make us Full of Awesome-sauce! AttentionAttention

* NULL SEC BASED CORP
* 5 mill minimum SP required
* Full api required, TS required
* Mainly PVP minded with great FC`s
* SRP
* Arrow No forced fleets
No minimum kill amount
* FC training
* Mine, Rat, or PewPew we don't care
* Good null sec, not ******
* Large group of BFF's that love to create content
* Diverse group and very interesting, non censored conversations

In short we are the next best thing arround at the moment. And we are growing rapidly. Come join us and be a part of something great bound to happen. Remember it is not the size of the organization, it is the quality of the stuff we spew out. And I assure you, we are chock full of goodness!

Feel free to join "Misfits Recruitment" channel or mail me anytime

Looking forward to hearing from you and flying with you!
Epicishousness Padecain
B.R.B
#4 - 2016-02-23 13:53:22 UTC
Please allow me to introduce you to Warped Intentions. W4RP has several corps that are currently recruiting for pilots just like you. Check us out and see what you think.

Warped Intentions - W4RP

With corporations in: Hi Sec, Null, and WH

What does Warped Intentions Offer?
*Relaxed Atmosphere
•Lucrative Mining (High, Null Sec and WH)
•Amazing Null Sec Ratting and Exploration.
•Friendly Family-like Community.
•Max Rorqual Mining Boosts.
•Max Orca Mining Boosts.
•Plenty of PvP opportunities.
•We provide a TS3 server for alliance members to use.
•SRP
•Alliance wide Buy Back Program

Politics of Warped Intentions:
Each corporation of Warped Intentions are ran independently of each other. This alliance does not dictate how you choose to run your corp. We only asks its corps to have common sense. We also require all corporations within, to require a full api screening.

We promote rules of courtesy and as a representative of Warped Intentions.
We insist you follow the CVA's Rules as the alliance as a whole abides to them.

Outside of those rules, the alliance's mission is to have fun while playing the game and making some new friends along the way.

We DO NOT tolerate scammers, liars, thieves, or those with alternate agendas. We are an industrial alliance who likes to mine, research, build items and ships, run missions, explore the galaxy and pvp.

Feel free contact me via any of the mediums:
Eve-Mail
Recruitment chat ( W4RP Recruit )
W4RP Forums where you can also see several corp adverts.

Please send your full api to:

Epicishousness Padecain W4RP Diplomat and Head Alliance Recruiter
Lorik Whispersilk Alliance Recruiter
J CP Alliance Recruiter

Epic
JacenSolo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2016-02-24 00:22:09 UTC
Thanks guys. Just home from work. Got a mail box full as well. Ill try and sort something out soon
JacenSolo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2016-03-02 04:11:07 UTC
Apparently things did not go as intended. I'm back to the drawing board. Really looking for good organization and active use of voice comms/forms etc. PvP will not be my primary focus but I'm willing to learn and do it when needed. I'd like to be in Null sec space that's fairly well controlled. Just yell and we will chat. Thanks again gang
Fate Calura
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2016-03-02 04:43:58 UTC
Hey mate, check out ThinkTank PhoenixThinkTank Phoenix Joining up with TOG I think was my best eve move in about 10 years, as far as activity and being professionally run alliance and community. A good opportunity for a fresh start.
lost packet
Alpha Flight
#8 - 2016-03-02 10:12:43 UTC
Hi fella,

Feel free to hit me up in game to discuss possiblity of joining Alpha Flight, if we have something we can offer each other. We're null-sec corp based in Provi just a couple of jumps from high-sec. We can offer access to upgraded systems for mining/ratting/pve and access to regular PvP.

You can find links to recruitment thread in my sig for full description.

Packet
Amarisen Gream
The.Kin.of.Jupiter
#9 - 2016-03-02 10:45:08 UTC
So many great people posting here already -

Those Misfit guys can be a riot, so if you don't like your sides hurting (depends on your type of humor) I would avoid them, but they have some great people in that group.

Provi Bloc is always a great place to get your feet wet, rewet or whatever ever your choice may be.
As my sig says, DIDE- is open and I will be posting a longer advert here soon.

"The Lord loosed upon them his fierce anger All of his fury and rage. He dispatched against them a band of Avenging Angels" - The Scriptures, Book II, Apocalypse 10:1

#NPCLivesMatter #Freetheboobs

Side1Bu2Rnz9
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2016-03-02 12:22:57 UTC
Welcome back JacenSolo,

Please check out our corp LINK HERE.
JacenSolo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2016-03-03 03:25:40 UTC
Awsome guys thanks. I'll take a close look at these. I don't want to waste either of our times on the wrong choice.
JacenSolo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#12 - 2016-03-05 15:41:16 UTC
I think im starting to be so picky because I dont want to make the same mistake again!
Sair Dontis
Phoenix Dawn LLC
#13 - 2016-03-05 18:57:17 UTC
Hello Jacen Solo!

Great name btw (much sought after name, grats on getting it first Big smile )

We would be happy to have you join us. Phoenix Dawn LLC What we offer:

• New and Vet player friendly atmosphere
  • Help and patient guidance in all things Eve (and in some other games as well).
  • Access to pve and pvp content
  • Relaxed corp culture
  • Active voice coms (Teamspeak (TS3)

• If interested or just would some more information shoot me a mail or convo ingame!

Thank you and Fly Safe!!

o7 o/

Sair Dontis
    Director
    Phoenix Dawn LLC