These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

200k Skill points Question...

First post
Author
Memphis Baas
#21 - 2016-03-05 00:27:33 UTC
So, like, petition to have the points moved.
Celly S
Neutin Local LLC
#22 - 2016-03-05 00:27:54 UTC
Samuel the Terrible wrote:
Celly S wrote:
Lan Wang wrote:
IronBank wrote:
sci0gon wrote:
did you pause your skill training before you tried to use them?

Yes but I am unable to find anything to train... What?

she must be new here...Lol

Actually, that character is one of EvE's only completely skilled characters IIRC 475M+ Sp so there literally is nothing left for them to apply the points to

With the new Cap skills I speak of the new fighter skills, do you really have all of em to 5.

And to those who have it on the wrong character, best bet is to pettition CCP see if they will change it!

to the best of my knowledge, that toon has every skill to 5 including the newly released ones

Don't mistake fact for arrogance, supposition for fact, or disagreement for dismissal. Perception is unique in that it can be shared or singular. Run with the pack if you wish, but think for yourself. A sandwich can be a great motivator.

Celly S
Neutin Local LLC
#23 - 2016-03-05 00:29:38 UTC
Memphis Baas wrote:
So, like, petition to have the points moved.

yes, I did already and will wait for a reply...

hopefully not for too long though.

Don't mistake fact for arrogance, supposition for fact, or disagreement for dismissal. Perception is unique in that it can be shared or singular. Run with the pack if you wish, but think for yourself. A sandwich can be a great motivator.

Memphis Baas
#24 - 2016-03-05 01:00:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Memphis Baas
Not you, the troll who created this thread.

He has an RMT website so he's very ISK rich; when the skill injectors were introduced he spent a lot of ISK to train all the skills in the game to V on this character.

And now the bragging thread he had is old news and not on the front page, so he took the opportunity to brag again and post this, looking for reactions and trying to build some fame.

Basically he can't allocate his 200k points because all his skills are trained to max already.

Unfortunately, as I said, he should create a petition because we can't move his 200k points to his alts, only CCP can do that.

EDIT: I see that you got it a few posts above. Sorry for re-explaining.
Proteon
Laser Flair Removal
#25 - 2016-03-05 01:09:19 UTC
Did you have to have a skill training throughout the entire window to qualify or part of it?
I had an active que all of 3/1 and did not get credit, not sure if it had to do with the launcher bug.
Zahara Cody
Imperial Corrections Service.
#26 - 2016-03-05 01:16:47 UTC
You're still missing a skill buddy. Lol

Hating is free, that's why poor people do it the best.

Celly S
Neutin Local LLC
#27 - 2016-03-05 01:29:47 UTC
Proteon wrote:
Did you have to have a skill training throughout the entire window to qualify or part of it?
I had an active que all of 3/1 and did not get credit, not sure if it had to do with the launcher bug.

the post said
"In addition to this CCP Seagull also reveals a gift of 200,000 unallocated skillpoints for the recent issues and extended downtimes that Tranquility has experienced. These skillpoints will be delivered before the weekend as compensation to each character who had an active skill queue between 2016/02/24 and 2016/03/01."

so as long as you had an active skill "queue" during that time, that character should get the points and if someone is doing dual training, then i would guess they would get it twice.

Memphis Baas
#28 - 2016-03-05 01:34:13 UTC
Proteon wrote:
I had an active que all of 3/1 and did not get credit.

According to this dev post and this clarification, you are probably eligible for the skill points, and should create a support ticket asking for them.

Keep in mind that it may take them a while to sort through the tickets to get to yours.
Faenir Antollare
For Ever And Ever
#29 - 2016-03-05 10:09:50 UTC
Something something Coalition of the Billing something something 1st world problems

RiP BooBoo 26/7/1971 - 23/7/2014 My Lady My Love My Life My Wife

Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#30 - 2016-03-05 10:23:20 UTC
Memphis Baas wrote:
Not you, the troll who created this thread.

He has an RMT website so he's very ISK rich; when the skill injectors were introduced he spent a lot of ISK to train all the skills in the game to V on this character.

And now the bragging thread he had is old news and not on the front page, so he took the opportunity to brag again and post this, looking for reactions and trying to build some fame.

Basically he can't allocate his 200k points because all his skills are trained to max already.

Unfortunately, as I said, he should create a petition because we can't move his 200k points to his alts, only CCP can do that.

EDIT: I see that you got it a few posts above. Sorry for re-explaining.

CCP have solved that for him, by adding 4 new skills on the 8th.
ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#31 - 2016-03-05 13:47:50 UTC
Put in a Support Ticket and ask nicely. Otherwise, this thread has attracted some unnecessary trollolol.

Closed.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page12