These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

The o7 show airs tonight at 20:00 EVE time!

First post
Author
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#21 - 2016-02-25 18:46:21 UTC
Yarosara Ruil wrote:
That's totally not how the movie goes.

The one in my head goes like that...

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Memphis Baas
#22 - 2016-02-25 18:59:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Memphis Baas
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
i would rather the agent didn't run at all, and give me nothing beyond "cant help you sorry".

1. I would rather the agents function like they do now, and not be nerfed for no reason.

2. It takes time to stage a viable set of ships to fight someone who is half-way across the galaxy, being able to find them and set up during your own prime time is nice.

3. Alliance policies to "keep the supercap pilots offline except during ops" will make them pretty much impossible to find if the agent doesn't respond when they're offline.

4. For sub-caps / frequent PVP'ers, I can still find them by looking at the location of recent kills on killboards. If the agents don't give out the location of offline pilots, PVE'ers have an advantage trying to hide, compared to PVP'ers. Why give them this advantage? They're already avoiding everything by staying in NPC corps and highest of high-sec.

5. From an in-character point of view, we generate logs when we dock and use the gates, the agent should be able to use the bribe money we give them to gain access to these logs even for pilots that are offline. As a matter of fact, there is no "offline" from an in-character point of view.
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#23 - 2016-02-25 20:53:26 UTC
questions...

Are they actually having a mini-game in Eve that will be having RL results? (Forgive my lack of full attention)

Is the hull energizer only for supers?

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Azda Ja
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2016-02-25 21:15:42 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
No, I am Sandy, you could be Bill if you like <3

Hawt.

Grrr.

Previous page12