These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

dec shield

Author
dinotopija
Tr0pa de elite.
Fraternity.
#1 - 2012-01-11 15:33:31 UTC
Well they help me if u wanna now but the guy who give me war now pised,,,insted one war have 12 war ..ye i lose pos but i by new one,,,my mistake i didnt now for this kind of things,,but now i now..it wont happend again not to be prepared Thks DEC SHIELD Big smile
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#2 - 2012-01-11 16:03:35 UTC
Hypacrockadonkey

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Odemis
Death By Design
#3 - 2012-01-11 16:27:26 UTC
Jaffari Sin
#4 - 2012-01-11 17:59:08 UTC
dinotopija wrote:
Well they help me if u wanna now but the guy who give me war now pised,,,insted one war have 12 war ..ye i lose pos but i by new one,,,my mistake i didnt now for this kind of things,,but now i now..it wont happend again not to be prepared Thks DEC SHIELD Big smile

I'm sure this is some form of engrish, but I fail to see the pattern.
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-01-11 18:15:09 UTC
dinotopija wrote:

Shocked

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Captain Nathaniel Butler
The White Company
#6 - 2012-01-12 05:42:46 UTC
dinotopija wrote:

"Dec shield helped me , if you want to know. The guy who declared war is now pissed, because instead of one war he has 12.

Yes I lost a POS , but I bought a new one, my mistake I have no knowledge of these things.

But now , they will not catch me unprepared again

Thanks Dec shield"

I thinkShocked

Lady Spank for C&P moderator.

Officer Nyota Uhura
#7 - 2012-01-12 06:43:32 UTC
Captain Nathaniel Butler wrote:
dinotopija wrote:

"Dec shield helped me , if you want to know. The guy who declared war is now pissed, because instead of one war he has 12.

Yes I lost a POS , but I bought a new one, my mistake I have no knowledge of these things.

But now , they will not catch me unprepared again

Thanks Dec shield"

I thinkShocked

"Esteemed podpilots, you might be interested in hearing out the following Dec Shield advertisement.

Due to help from Dec Shield, my adversary - who declared a war against me - is now irked for he is involved in twelve simultaneous wars instead of one. Granted, I did lose a POS in the conflict, but I immediately invested in a new one. My lack of knowledge about these matters was the prime reason for losing the POS, yet now I have acquired more knowledge on the mechanisms involved. Lack of preparedness will never lead to such outcomes again.

I'd like to express my gratitude to Dec Shield."
dinotopija
Tr0pa de elite.
Fraternity.
#8 - 2012-01-12 08:25:33 UTC
Oh btw i manage to save my pos in high sec .. rep all staf i need to be rep..well it takes my 5 6 H but i manage to take all downBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile well now he wont have anything to shoot,,Twisted he pised ?maybe maybe not but i dont care,,i m safe now...war be over,,and i continue to do waht i wanna do...THKS again to DECSHIELD,,,
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#9 - 2012-01-12 08:31:53 UTC
dinotopija wrote:
Oh btw i manage to save my pos in high sec .. rep all staf i need to be rep..well it takes my 5 6 H but i manage to take all downBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile well now he wont have anything to shoot,,Twisted he pised ?maybe maybe not but i dont care,,i m safe now...war be over,,and i continue to do waht i wanna do...THKS again to DECSHIELD,,,

Normally I give lists of punctuation to hard to read posts, but you seem to have the opposite problem.

MY EYES

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

dinotopija
Tr0pa de elite.
Fraternity.
#10 - 2012-01-12 08:54:30 UTC
Ye my writing sucks,i now ,,try to do best i can ,or ,,i dont now just post something what is hapend and make other ppl to new how they can defend them self...sory for writingBlink
Sutskop
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-01-12 10:50:31 UTC
dinotopija wrote:
sory for writingBlink

You better be Shocked
Ammzi
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#12 - 2012-01-12 10:59:36 UTC
Screw google translate.
EVE translators ftw!!
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#13 - 2012-01-12 11:08:59 UTC
dinotopija wrote:
Ye my writing sucks,i now ,,try to do best i can ,or ,,i dont now just post something what is hapend and make other ppl to new how they can defend them self...sory for writingBlink

I can see you're trying, so I'll give you some honest tips.

*Emoticons are not your friends.
*If you are having trouble with sentence structure (English has murderous grammar) make a bulleted list
*Like this one

Put your main ideas into a bulleted list, and your difficulties with sentence structure, and our difficulties with reading vanish.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

positie11
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2012-01-13 00:05:33 UTC
dinotopija wrote:

Wait 1week and you get a wardec from the alt corp of the dec shield leader. Good luck with 24 armageddons

Dont trust dec shield
Jana Syko
Grollwerk
#15 - 2012-01-19 20:35:32 UTC
Quote:

Wait 1week and you get a wardec from the alt corp of the dec shield leader. Good luck with 24 armageddons

Dont trust dec shield

Funny that no one reported such an event
Izzy Alistair
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-01-19 22:08:41 UTC
dinotopija wrote:

Translation: Yeah my typing sucks, I know...I try to do the best I can or...I don't know just post something about what has happened and inform other people on how they can defend themselves...sorry for typing.

This translation was brought to you by Izzy Alistair...for all your translation need, look no further than Alistair Pirate
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#17 - 2012-01-19 22:30:03 UTC
Nice to know OP thanks! Ignore the haters

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Borun Tal
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2012-01-20 00:10:17 UTC

Yo, Val, I think you have something stuck in your eye. Seems to be affecting your ability to speak correctly.
not sofriendly corpses
Not so Friendly Corpses
#19 - 2012-01-20 00:14:49 UTC
Jana Syko wrote:
Quote:

Dont trust dec shield

Funny that no one reported such an event

That is because they and you refuse to do some research

Ok let me give you a free tip:

Zerg hatchery, eve kill net, eve who, eve dot lan.

Try and see for yourself
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#20 - 2012-01-20 01:00:54 UTC
positie11 wrote:
dinotopija wrote:

Dont trust dec shield

If it's not the decshield alliance deccing you, you can use the alliance (or another dec-collecting alliance to shield their dec).

DecShield Alliance's stated goal is to make it impossible to lose a hisec POS until CCP is willing to change the rules.

12Next page