These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Carriers completely broken

First post
Author
Katy Zabkova
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-02-10 20:20:31 UTC
Ive already sent in a ticket and expect it to be answered in about 2 weeks. When i try to use a carrier if i log off it basically offlines all my mods and then some of them dissapear from the mod bar. If i go to a system with a station to refit it then jump back the camera breaks and i cant see anything. Then i have to relog and again my mods offline and dissapear. Is anyone else seeing an issue similair to this.
Poddington Bare
Black Mount Industrial
Breakpoint.
#2 - 2016-02-10 20:22:38 UTC
This will end well.

No.
Droidster
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-02-10 20:31:31 UTC
That's because you have a Quantum Heisencarrier. Its a collector's item. It has something to do with dead cats. I don't know, I'm not a physicist.
Scarlett Stolas
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2016-02-10 21:27:33 UTC
I would recommend that you open up a Support Ticket at https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or contact a GM ingame.
Caleb Seremshur
Commando Guri
Guristas Pirates
#5 - 2016-02-10 23:30:17 UTC
Droidster wrote:
That's because you have a Quantum Heisencarrier. Its a collector's item. It has something to do with dead cats. I don't know, I'm not a physicist.

FFFRRRAANCIIISSSSS
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#6 - 2016-02-11 01:09:24 UTC
Droidster wrote:

Actually, you have both a regular carrier and a Quantum Heisencarrier at the same time.
EvilCheez
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2016-02-11 01:32:25 UTC
Could someone post the DeadCat fit
ISD Buldath
#8 - 2016-02-11 06:57:42 UTC
Hey there, sorry to hear about the issues you are having.

Have you tried clearing your cache? You can do this by pressing escape and going to the reset settings tab, and clear cache.

Your ticket will get responded too, be assured of that. It will just take a little bit of time.

As this answer y our question/Issue, and to avoid issues, I have closed this thread.

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.