These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Bradford Clear for CSM XI Wormhole Candidate

First post
Author
Bradford Clear
West Indian Dope Smoking Team
The Big Blue
#1 - 2015-12-26 10:32:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Bradford Clear
Hello everyone,

Friends and Foes alike.

As you very well know I'm Bradford Clear. I am the Alliance Executor of P-NAH, or It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake. A C4 corporation.

Im announcing my running for XI CSM. :D

To start with I began my career as a null sec bear that used drakes and talos's with lazors to fiend off foes because talos's can kick butt with lazors don't you know! I did the overall mining campaign in the beginning of 2012 with some close real life friends.

Not only did I dable in mining but I did some pve and ventured into wormholes as well as did missions to supply my income the first year in EVE.

WIth my mining passion at first I began to realize pvp was pretty awesome and moved too a C5 static C2 with a small 20 man corp, and learned how to do escalations around 2012. I learned the way of the bear, and realized how easy it was to make isk in the game.

At the ending of 2012 I realized I wanted more and to become a good FC as well as wanted to join a community that was full of support. Not only for eve stuff but for your friends that you make during the game you play.

In 2013 I was approached by the "great" Pell Helix, of his time he was a great leader and a decent ceo for the Surely You're Joking alliance. I soon joined with my corp which at the time had 10 active members and we slowly merged into the greater bit of things. I learned all my skills in pvp as well as pve in the greater aspect of things in the C6 we deemed Bastion. Overall a great learning experience for a nooby player at the time.

Late 2013 I was basically promoted two Third in charge and Pell went afk, and another member aka Sai Talos, and a couple others helped run syj while Pell was on a burn out spree. We took this time to build and prosper the alliance into a great place for new and old members to grow and learn and have a great atmosphere.

Currently, I live in a C4/C4/C2 Wolf/Rayet , and find content on the daily. I've managed poses, ran the alliance, FCd, and done pretty much everything possibel to contribute to the success or continual success of the old SYJ and P-NAH

Some Intriguing Facts / Platform for running

I've lived in Low sec/Joined PL in the past year. Had a great time in both places. Loved Collapsed Out as well as PL's fun atmosphere.

I've lived in every known wormhole and have taught myself how to pve and do PI in every single one.

I understand the mechanics, and have massive knowledge on game play in wspace.

I personally want the Spawn rate of kspace wormholes especially null secs in particular to be looked into.

Dual Static wormholes in higher class systems. IE a C5/C6 with a Null/Low sec static wouldn't be a bad compromise for pvp and content.

I would also make sure capital changes and the pve mechanics got changed in a proper manner. Meaning that there would be some shake ups but in the proper fashion nothing to drastic, but enough to keep it to where everyone can roll for content.

Some great things about me is that im 22 years old; work at a call center full time and am a health science administration major. I play some basketball here and there and im very outgoing in life.

Go ahead and post concerns below and ill address/update as I go along my campaign.

Eve mail/PM me in game for concerns and i can answer them as long as im not busy at work.

And as always fly safe o77

Join : Bradford's 3rd Party Channel For all third party Services, and check out my thread.

Forum Link

Lucius Kalari
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2015-12-26 11:29:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucius Kalari
deleted
calaretu
Honestly We didnt know
#3 - 2016-01-02 14:27:33 UTC
Great guy with lots of experience

+1
Proclus Diadochu
Mar Sarrim
Red Coat Conspiracy
#4 - 2016-01-16 06:56:50 UTC
Hey Brad,

What are your thoughts about any potential impacts (positive or negative) of the upcoming structure changes and how they will affect wormhole gameplay?

+1 Glad to see you're running. Great player and dude.

Minister of High Society | Twitter: @autoritare

E-mail: diogenes.proc@gmail.com

My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/

The Diogenes Club | Join W-Space | Down The Pipe

Bradford Clear
The Big Blue
#5 - 2016-01-16 10:25:33 UTC
I believe that the structure changes are going to provide a different kind of game play. There is going to be a different kind of risk in wormholes. As well as not knowing how many possible people could be online there is going to be a shake up with capitals. I'm excited to see caps getting changed, but refuse to accept the whole no refitting while in combat. That is ludicrous if ccp follows through with it as it reduces our quality of life as well as survival during any fights. But overall I hope these changes someone change and bring more people into wormholes to try and have some more fun. It'd also be nice if higher classes received dual statics so there are more chances for PVP as well as easier access.

Thanks proc miss you a bunch. 😄

Join : Bradford's 3rd Party Channel For all third party Services, and check out my thread.

Forum Link

Phoenix Jones
Small-Arms Fire
#6 - 2016-01-20 14:51:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Phoenix Jones
Have to admit I like Bradford. He was one of the.. Maybe the only sane person I remember out of SYJ :-)

Brad knows his sh-t.

Good deal glad you are running.

Yaay!!!!

Bradford Clear
The Big Blue
#7 - 2016-01-23 07:18:56 UTC
Actually what I have learned in the past two years after leaving was what made me a better player. Being in PL and learning from Doomchinchilla/ Overload Everything. Made me grow more as a player and a leader. I take SYJ as my main wormhole experience because it was back when SYJ was running smoothly. Honestly Pell was/is a good person just mistaken for a crazy guy. It honestly was a fun time playing with them. I don't like giving up on something even when it dies... but realize now that once something dies its best to let it rest then keep trying to resurrect it :)

Forum Link

nlun
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2016-01-28 13:52:11 UTC
+1
Roll a WH
ISD Buldath
#9 - 2016-02-07 22:09:18 UTC
Quote:
4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not conductive to the community spirit that CCP promotes. As such, this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

27. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued to the off-topic poster.

It is very Easy to Post ones dislike of someone without Resorting to petty Personal Attacks. It is NOT okay to attack a person in IRL For there actions in game. This Thread has been cleaned. Keep it that way, Thx,

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Bannaar
Iron Ravens
Terran Consortium
#10 - 2016-02-18 02:48:20 UTC
Good luck Brad. Hope all goes well for you. I Look forward to being in contact with you again as I've recently returned to Eve. I Miss wh days. perhaps part of your csm representation could be some sort of order or unification of Jove/sleeper/drifter and Amarr/merc/jamyl lore compilation, as it seems all very diluted and is related to wh anoikis space. I know your focus is pvp but EVE Lore is so overlooked. It's sad, such a rich canvas covering such an expanse and year after year it's white washed or a dog biscuit is given to us when there an 8 course meal to be had.
Anywho you'll have my vote and perhaps we can fly together in the future again.