These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

BPO selection

First post
Author
Dusty 3allvalve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2016-01-23 17:25:28 UTC
Often I hear how manufacturing looses money every time. This is simply not true. I have countless, fully researched BPO's in my inventories that I wont touch right now because they fit the complaint, but the reason I keep them is market shift. Sure some blueprints are generally better and some generally suck, but that should not be a deterrent so much as maybe a prerequisite. There are variables such as location, the market itself, changes in EvE. As much as I'd love to limit my competition (lol), the failings of a person to successfully manufacture for profit does not mean you need to go straight into ganking fury. You're learning. Get more BPO's researched.

I'm confident more pilots will contribute their experience for our benefit. Unfortunately, I gotta go now, but I might answer some questions later.
ergherhdfgh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2016-01-23 17:57:38 UTC
I would like to quote J'Poll here from another post by the same poster:

J'Poll wrote:
I smell a troll

Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli

Dusty 3allvalve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-01-23 18:13:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Dusty 3allvalve
ergherhdfgh wrote:

J'Poll wrote:
I smell a troll

I would like to give reference to another thread: Reproccessing VS Selling
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6295134#post6295134
If you think I'm a troll that's fine. You're ugly.

Additionally, linking threads is sometimes an efficient method of helping friends.
Iria Ahrens
Space Perverts and Forum Pirates
#4 - 2016-01-23 19:20:03 UTC
I'm just looking for the newbie question.

My choice of pronouns is based on your avatar. Even if I know what is behind the avatar.

Dusty 3allvalve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2016-01-23 19:43:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Dusty 3allvalve
Iria Ahrens wrote:

Why? Did you have a question for me? If not, I have the link now. So can we try to keep the pointless assaults off the helpful reference, and just let it slide down the post lineup if there is nothing to add? Or maybe I need information on how I might change my methods. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you're another griefer only looking to make things nasty and difficult. If you spent some time actually in the game with many people repeating the same questions, you might understand this: Some people make an effort to help others, while some people are just too cool. What's more, should it apply, as long as I fly solo, why would I make attempts to impede or hide the facts?
Thanks.
J'Poll
MUSE LLP
RAZOR Alliance
#6 - 2016-01-23 21:36:29 UTC  |  Edited by: J'Poll
ergherhdfgh wrote:

J'Poll wrote:
I smell a troll

And quoted for truth it is.

But not only do I now smell him, I see him too.

Time to beat the troll till he goes back under the bridge.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

J'Poll
MUSE LLP
RAZOR Alliance
#7 - 2016-01-23 21:39:51 UTC
Dusty 3allvalve wrote:
Iria Ahrens wrote:

Why? Did you have a question for me? If not, I have the link now. So can we try to keep the pointless assaults off the helpful reference, and just let it slide down the post lineup if there is nothing to add? Or maybe I need information on how I might change my methods. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you're another griefer only looking to make things nasty and difficult. If you spent some time actually in the game with many people repeating the same questions, you might understand this: Some people make an effort to help others, while some people are just too cool. What's more, should it apply, as long as I fly solo, why would I make attempts to impede or hide the facts?
Thanks.

Uhm, Iria is looking for the question because:

You are posting New Player Q&A part of EVE.

Here, let me educate on what Q&A stands for: See here

Now, if you had to post this in a reaction to the Selling vs Repro thread, DO post it as a F-ing REPLY then, don't make useless new threads.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Dusty 3allvalve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2016-01-23 21:46:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Dusty 3allvalve
Go away .

Could anyone who KNOWS something please help educate us further ON THE TOPIC?
ergherhdfgh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2016-01-23 21:56:26 UTC
Dusty 3allvalve wrote:
Go away .

Could anyone who KNOWS something please help educate us further ON THE TOPIC?

At this point clearly you are acknowledging that you are indeed an intentional troll.

This is the NC Q&A section of the forums it is supposed to be a safe haven from Trolls. Please keep your troll posts anywhere else in these forums but here.

Further creating redundant threads can get the redundant threads locked.

Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli

Dusty 3allvalve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2016-01-23 21:57:33 UTC
OMG...
I remember this little circle of friends. Still hangin' in the forums lookin' for trouble I see.
Internet stalkers...what can you do?
Dusty 3allvalve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2016-01-23 22:03:27 UTC
As I stated above, I am asking for information on BPO selection. Yes that is a question in the form of a statement. Try an English course. And as the title reads, you don't seem to belong here...troll
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#12 - 2016-01-24 00:32:03 UTC
Quote:

Forum rules

2. Be respectful toward others at all times.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to be courteous when disagreeing with others.

3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

Closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department