These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Tom Gerard for CSM!

Author
Tom Gerard
Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
#1 - 2016-01-21 21:44:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Tom Gerard
Who?

I am a casual EVE player with a loud voice and I have basically touched every aspect of the EVE experience.

Why would ANYONE, EVER, ANYWHERE, FOR ANY REASON vote for a casual?

Because casuals exist, and furthermore many choose to be casuals for one important reason that needs to change:

Min-Maxing Skillpoints inevitably leads to players AFKing in High-Sec rather than having fun with their friends.

This is my entire purpose for seeking a CSM position is to be the voice for the Skillpoint Minmaxing crowd.

So you have a cause, but do you have a solution?

My Solution is for CCP to offer Attribute boosters in the same 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 classes that DO NOT stack with implants, these would have a 24 hour duration, can be reapplied early, and persist through death.

Siting AFK in high-sec in +5s is great for going on vacation, but these attribute boosters would remove any perceived benefit to staying in high-sec.

Concede to Succeed

Finally I am willing to concede and endorse another candidate with a greater chance of winning if they hold the same values, if I don't need to win the popularity contest to see the needed changes make it to Tranquility, so much the better.

Now with 100% less Troll.