These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Update on the changes made to Missions

First post
Author
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#1 - 2016-01-17 01:39:05 UTC
Specifically the changes made to Attack of the Drones and Gone Berserk that have STILL not been documented anywhere whatsoever. I've had tickets open since the 9th of December 2015 regarding the changes made to these missions.

They have been closed without comment, reason or so much as a 'working as intended' or even a '**** you'. This is extremely disappointing but does show exactly where this part of the player base sits with regards to CCP. But hay, at least the minor issue nullbears have been having have been promptly sorted out so there's that at least Roll

CCP: I think I figured out why you guys seem to have new player retention problems.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Uriam Khanid
New Machinarium Corporation
#2 - 2016-01-17 01:53:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Uriam Khanid
and what problems are founded on those 2 missions? Kill them all...
i am personally have only problem with cargo delivery, where my shuttle moves by jumps last 15-20 km.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#3 - 2016-01-17 02:02:01 UTC
So you're saying it's ok for a company like CCP to ignore bug reports and handle their customers who are trying to help them improve the game like dirt?

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Uriam Khanid
New Machinarium Corporation
#4 - 2016-01-17 02:04:37 UTC
NO, i ask you to describe a problem, please.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#5 - 2016-01-17 02:05:28 UTC
That is the problem.

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#6 - 2016-01-17 03:00:45 UTC
Anize Oramara wrote:
So you're saying it's ok for a company like CCP to ignore bug reports and handle their customers who are trying to help them improve the game like dirt?

You follow the Test Server thread, yes?

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#7 - 2016-01-17 03:12:15 UTC
Not religiously no.

Mr Mac
Dark Goliath
#8 - 2016-01-17 08:59:43 UTC
For drone mission, I believe the mission was bugged for years. Seems CCP fixed it.
Not sure about eom mission one.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#9 - 2016-01-17 12:22:44 UTC
Nice rant

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#10 - 2016-01-17 15:55:57 UTC
Quote:
3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

Please continue to use the Support Ticket system to have your concerns rectified. Alternatively, you may post in the Player Features & Ideas Discussion board if you have suggestions on improvements. Be careful to ensure you remain respectful and present your ideas or suggestions constructively.

Thread locked.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department