These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

51.3m SP PVP Vet returning, looking for helpful group

Author
Cattegirn
Imperial Guardians
Tactical Narcotics Team
#1 - 2016-01-05 03:15:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Cattegirn
Used to play Eve a couple years ago, for quite a while, so I'm reasonably familiar with everything.

Ideally I'm looking for a veteran group that are just having a good time doing PvP and are chatty and helpful.

I don't need a whole lot from a corp, I just really want people who know their sh*t and are current on the game as it stands today.

https://beta.eve-kill.net/character/1345877320/kills/

My strategy was always to destroy more ISK than I lost. I also did a lot of solo work. So I don't have a vast kill harvest where I pewed helpless ships in a large gang. Not at all my style. I took calculated risks and always went for the ISK ratio. I also really enjoyed solo fights (in FW) and won my share of those once I got the hang of things.

You will get my full API key on recruitment.
Larkness
Amarr Merchant Navy
#2 - 2016-01-05 03:30:29 UTC
Hey Cattegrim,

I noticed you said you are looking for a veteran group - but have you considering mentoring newer players? We have just started our corp and are currently looking for more experienced players to join.

Our recruitment thread is HERE!

Have a read and maybe you might want to drop by our public channel " L.o.S Public " or convo me directly ingame and il give you our ts info and you can drop by for a chat.

Lark/
Cattegirn
Imperial Guardians
Tactical Narcotics Team
#3 - 2016-01-05 03:40:34 UTC
I'd be happy to stop by and chat too, but I'm in no position to mentor anyone yet. Too long away, I have to get familiarized again.
Vaktare
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2016-01-05 06:04:30 UTC
Hi Cattegirn,

I've sent you an ingame mail re Death Squad. When you get a chance take a look and get back to me with your thoughts!

Here's our forum post if you don't like mail.

Fly dangerous.
Larkness
Amarr Merchant Navy
#5 - 2016-01-05 06:42:31 UTC
Heya Cattegrin,

Tried to convo you but I think you were offline, anyways I sent you a ingame mail with our ts info if you would like to drop by for a chat!

Cheers,
Lark/
Thor Kerrigan
Guardians of Asceticism
#6 - 2016-01-05 08:57:22 UTC
Have you considered WH space?

Lots of kills and fun laid back atmosphere! Check it out here
Achoooh
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#7 - 2016-01-05 12:06:14 UTC
Hello there

If you are interested in nullsec pvp, large and small fights check us out at Darkness of Absolution

this is what we do DOA Killboard

Feel free to drop by and chat in DOA PUB or contact me ingame.
Chuggi
CK-0FF
Intergalactic Space Hobos
#8 - 2016-01-05 12:36:04 UTC
Cattlegrin-

I run a c5c5 WH / Nullsec PvP corp in Phoebe Freeport Republic. We are a bit chatty and our nullsec home always has content. When you stop by our recruitment channel, feel free to ask any questions.

- Chuggi

Ingame Channel : 'CK-0FF Recruitment'
Aanthony11
Dutch Legions
Solyaris Chtonium
#9 - 2016-01-05 12:57:49 UTC
Hey hey,

Please check us out you wont regret it.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=454080

Recruitment channel: Misfits Recruitment

Or just send me a mail with you questions or worry`s.

Good Luck and hope you join up.

Vestion Stenier-Tian
Bellax Borealis
Arkhos Core
#10 - 2016-01-05 13:05:41 UTC
Hey, if you're interested in low sec small gang PvP in Placid/Black Rise check out our forum post: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=432447
Arnalya Lesjnorre
The Facehunters
#11 - 2016-01-05 19:00:58 UTC
Hi,
I have recently founded the Damaged Goods wormhole corp. I am still in process of setting everything up and am looking for experienced players that want to be part of something ambitious! Goal is to become a super active PVP corp located in wormhole space. I am taking this serious so I am putting alot of time and effort in it and i am looking for like-minded individuals who want join in the challenge.
I am only looking for experienced, founding members at this point. I want to keep the corp small and prepare setting everything up until citadels arrive, then start recruiting heavily.

What I offer as CEO:
- Web site + forums (under construction)
- Teamspeak
- Flat corp structure, everyone has his say
- POS life
- a chance to grow together with the corp and become part of leadership
- FC positions available
- Siggy access
- a crazy CEO with strong dimplomatic ties

NO BLUES
Convo: Arnalya Lesjnorre ingame of join channel: Damaged Gods

Fly safe, or drunk
o7
Nerapa
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2016-01-05 20:02:18 UTC
TDSIN C5/C5 Corp

Join our public channel "TDSIN PUB" ingame to speak to our recruiters
Zhadok Rustung
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2016-01-05 20:22:37 UTC
Greetings, Cattegirn!
o7

I am a recruiter for Pormir, a corp that has helped me become way more familiar with EVE than I ever thought I would. It's a great corp to be in, and I strongly recommend you talk to us!

Pormir is seeking veterans and aspiring new players to help create a wonderful community.
We are focused on growing together as a cohesive unit, and have a clear roadmap and goal to build our corporation in 0.0space.

We have moved to Fountain (0.0) as of 1/1/2016, and are building up the Empyreus alliance.
Current Roadmap : http://i.imgur.com/k4rHu52.jpg

We are mainly seeking the following,
  • Industrialists
  • Combat Players of all Kinds (PvE / PvP)
  • Commanders & Leaders

• We are a corporation built by veteran players who weren't too happy with what they were doing, and wanted a fresh start to create something great. If you are a new player interested in any of the roles listed above, we will teach you everything you need to know, no skill points required! We hope you join us on our journey!

Pormir offers buyback for loot, ore, and salvage. We also offer a hauling service for when you move in with us!
    We have a Teamspeak server which is very active throughout the day.
    No pressure on playing at any specific time, we all have things to do! We only ask that if you are playing while we need to fleet up to defend the pocket of space that you join us.

Questions? Feel free to message me in-game. -Zhadok Rustung
    Join our public chat "Pormir Pub" to speak to our recruiters.

You can Apply Here : http://www.pormir.com/join-us.html

Hope to talk to you really soon!
    Johnny Giuliano
    Doomheim
    #14 - 2016-01-12 07:03:25 UTC
    Star Frontiers

A 0.0 (Sometimes Sov Holding, Sometimes Not) Based Nullsec Corporation - PvP Focused

About Us:

Star Frontiers is a 0.0 based PvP focused corp currently operating independently under our own alliance. We have a history of living all over 0.0 and have flown with a variety of coalitions and alliances as well as spent multiple stints operating as a solo 0.0 corp. We were founded eight years ago (crazy) by a group of friends who just wanted to have fun playing EVE together. We still maintain much of that flavor, and in -S-F- camaraderie and a good time together come first. If you are a player who wants a close knit, fun loving group of people with oodles of experience to pass on, along with top notch logistics - we are the corp for you.

We have never lost that "group of friends" feel, even as we have grown to 150+ members, moved through over a dozen different regions and spent time in and out of alliances and coalitions. That being said we've managed to develop into a decent little PvP group and often live by the motto: "We're not elitists, we're just tired of fail."

We are a social and supportive bunch while still striving to play good EVE. While our focus is on PvP, we understand the importance of industry, mining and ratting to a corp - and in particular, to the enjoyment of players. You can't always be fighting, and so we welcome all comers, as long as there is a WILLINGNESS to learn to PvP well.

Our goal is to run a close knit corp, that has fun and enjoys all that nullsec has to offer while making an effort to develop all of our members into highly competent pvpers.

- Excellent Logistics (we'll move your stuff for you!) -
    - Corp Loaner Ships, Including Capitals -
    - Generous Ship Replacement -
    - Comms, Forums, and Slack Chat-
    - ISK Based PvP and Recruiting Incentives -
    - FC Training and Support -
    - Open to All Skill Levels -
    - Alliance Options Available: Make Your Corp Part Of Our Family! -

If you are interested and want to know more, then contact any of the below or join our public chat!

Big smileBig smilePublic Chat: Star FrontiersBig smileBig smile

CEO: Argus Sorn

XO's:
    MatthewMN (US)
    Kilyun (EU)

Recruiters:
    Mira Coran
    MatthewMN
    Elmo's Ghost
    Rizzrostov

Or any member of Star Frontiers...

Or, for the truly bold, feel free to apply at:

Try our recruitment thread
    Star Frontiers Recruitment
    Lasko Ferrani
    DUST Expeditionary Team
    Good Sax
    #15 - 2016-01-13 04:10:12 UTC
    Come on by for a chat.

Dust Expeditionary Team{3UST} is currently recruiting. We are part of the Good Sax Alliance. We are based on NPC 0.0 and have Sovereignty 0.0 space as well. We are seeking both experienced players and new players who wish to learn the game. We are recruiting for all time zones. We are a mostly US time zone corporation but with a EU/Asia/AU time zone presence.

We Offer:
    PvP: anything from Small Gang to Large Fleet. SRP for Corp/Alliance Operations.
    Mining: Upgraded 0.0 systems to mine the High End Ores and Full Fleet Boosts. Upgraded Refining Station. Multiple Ice Belts. Good 0.0 planets for PI production.
    Exploration: Multiple Regions to scan Relic/Data Sites
    PvE: Mission running in NPC 0.0. Belt Ratting. Upgraded 0.0 Sov systems for running anomalies
    Experienced members to learn from on how to play and how to make a living in Eve without turning Eve into another job.

Requirements:

Voice Comms: We use TeamSpeak. Expect all members to be on Comms.
    Full API key for accounts
    Full account subscribed. No Trial accounts.

We are a corp of mature players so we understand that Real Life has to come first. Just ask to be kept informed if you have any issues with your ability to play. We do ask no swearing on Comms since there maybe young children listening.

Please join us in our public in-game channel “Dust Team” with questions and initial contact. We will then get you on TS for further interview.

Questions can be mailed to BluSmoke as well.
    Nerapa
    Aliastra
    Gallente Federation
    #16 - 2016-01-13 15:05:45 UTC
    Cattegirn wrote:
    Used to play Eve a couple years ago, for quite a while, so I'm reasonably familiar with everything.

Ideally I'm looking for a veteran group that are just having a good time doing PvP and are chatty and helpful.

I don't need a whole lot from a corp, I just really want people who know their sh*t and are current on the game as it stands today.

https://beta.eve-kill.net/character/1345877320/kills/

My strategy was always to destroy more ISK than I lost. I also did a lot of solo work. So I don't have a vast kill harvest where I pewed helpless ships in a large gang. Not at all my style. I took calculated risks and always went for the ISK ratio. I also really enjoyed solo fights (in FW) and won my share of those once I got the hang of things.

You will get my full API key on recruitment.

TDSIN C5/C5 Corp

Join our public channel "TDSIN PUB" ingame to speak to our recruiter
    Nakito Kobara
    Yamagata Syndicate
    Northern Coalition.
    #17 - 2016-01-13 15:40:27 UTC
    Yamagata Syndicate [-YS-] are looking for pilots like yourself.

YS is a combat orientated corporation. We want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of combat pilots to help bolster our rightful place in Eve. YS is a member of the Yulai Federation which is a sovereignty holding alliance in the Providence region and a member of the Provibloc coalition.

We offer:

★ Nullsec coalition
    ★ Daily PvP fleets
    ★ Kill rewards
    ★ Lucrative combat sites
    ★ A great community
    ★ Experienced members willing to help younger pilots

Requirements:

★ Maturity
    ★ Team player
    ★ Voice comms (Mumble, Teamspeak)
    ★ 5m skill points

Check out our recruitment info linked below which will give you more information on our corporation and if your interested then get in contact. :-)

Bowboy686 Renalard
    The Terrifying League Of Dog Fort
    Deepwater Hooligans
    #18 - 2016-01-13 17:14:39 UTC
    Hey, I'm part of a null sec group set up in fountain.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6270314#

msg me if you are interested.
    Aesteus
    GoonWaffe
    Goonswarm Federation
    #19 - 2016-01-13 20:18:54 UTC
    If you are looking for an actual us military veteran group thats laid back hit me up otherwise disregard.