These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Wanna shoot CODE.?

First post
Author
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#81 - 2015-12-09 11:55:29 UTC
Avvy wrote:
Avi Shekelstien wrote:
Jerry T Pepridge wrote:
Hang out in lowsec for a bit.

they will not follow you.

Indeed, lowsec PvP is for bullies that pick on defenceless ships with the knowledge there won't be any reaction from concord.

So high-sec PvP is for bullies that pick on defenceless ships with the knowledge that CONCORD will react.

Glad we cleared that up.

The reality is most people won't engage in PvP unless the odds favour them especially if the encounter could result in a loss that they will feel.

Of course if they have plenty of isk they're not likely to worry about a loss as they're not really losing anything unless they worry about KB's, keeping their kill to death ratio favourable.

I think you've wandered into the wrong forum by mistake

NCQ&A is Arrow

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Solecist Project
#82 - 2015-12-09 13:04:00 UTC
I am confused.

I thought Mr. T was actually on the side of the good ... uhm... yeah you know... guys ?

And why aren't we past the nonsense about hating suicide gankers ?

It's not even tnat bad.
It could be much worse.
It should be much worse!

Haters should start suicide ganking to increase it to an actually relevant level ...

Carebears roaming flashy red in the hundreds ... oh boy ...

And then they start complaining about all the evil haters having it too easy to shoot them down ...

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Nitshe Razvedka
#83 - 2016-01-08 18:03:47 UTC
Ma friends at Break-a-wish have raised some iskies entertaining seamen docked fm supercarrier. Cant fight themselves, psst wrong time month.

They put that isk into fighting fund to hire more badboy MERCs.

soon Uedama be battle royal.

Mercs or CODEs who be top dog??

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS.

Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Droidster
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#84 - 2016-01-08 19:12:51 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
No worries, we were hired to kill all CODE. Soon this will all be over....Twisted

Yeah, I noticed that the marmite guys were trying to kill code. This is what the statistics look like so far this month:

ship kills on CODE. vessels:

Marmite Collective: 17
Caldari Sentry Gun: 893
Nitshe Razvedka
#85 - 2016-01-10 08:07:11 UTC
What Squad are doing exceedingly well against CODE, Sue leading by example by clocking up multiple catalysts and talos's.

The KEY to a successful operation lies in ganking CODE's ALT freighters that come in latter to salvage.

Hit them in the hip pocket and return the favour.

Reconnaissance cloaked up in Uedama observing CODE's method of operation is time well spent.

Again, well done What Squad! :)

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS.

Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#86 - 2016-01-10 09:29:33 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
I don't know why people get buttmad at Loyal, he's a pretty chill bro.

This one time I saw him beat the snot about of about 15 PIRAT in a vargur, it was pretty great.

I remember that..it was epic Shocked

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#87 - 2016-01-10 16:46:11 UTC
Nitshe Razvedka wrote:
What Squad are doing exceedingly well against CODE, Sue leading by example by clocking up multiple catalysts and talos's.

The KEY to a successful operation lies in ganking CODE's ALT freighters that come in latter to salvage.

Hit them in the hip pocket and return the favour.

Reconnaissance cloaked up in Uedama observing CODE's method of operation is time well spent.

Again, well done What Squad! :)

No need to gank the alt freighter. Just shoot the wreck with the loot.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#88 - 2016-01-10 17:49:27 UTC
meh, Code is pretty ineffective in actually interfering with continuous ISK generation in highsec...no real need to engage them, just drop corp/play on alts for a week.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#89 - 2016-01-10 17:52:27 UTC
Droidster wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that the marmite guys were trying to kill code. This is what the statistics look like so far this month: ship kills on CODE. vessels: Marmite Collective: 17 Caldari Sentry Gun: 893
Close enough. Our last contract on code ended with 289 Marmite kills vs 1 Code kill (870M vs 97M).

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#90 - 2016-01-10 18:59:03 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Droidster wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that the marmite guys were trying to kill code. This is what the statistics look like so far this month: ship kills on CODE. vessels: Marmite Collective: 17 Caldari Sentry Gun: 893
Close enough. Our last contract on code ended with 289 Marmite kills vs 1 Code kill (870M vs 97M).

Look at you, what a great rebel leader you have become. Right up there with DrisonBenningthon and JT Clone Ares. You are equally effective.
Arya Regnar
Darwins Right Hand
#91 - 2016-01-10 20:23:26 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Droidster wrote:

Look at you, what a great rebel leader you have become. Right up there with DrisonBenningthon and JT Clone Ares. You are equally effective.

He is just angry about loyal calling him out for a 1v1 that he doesn't want to attend.

EvE-Mail me if you need anything.

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#92 - 2016-01-10 22:19:23 UTC
More Tears.... keep em going ! Big smile

/me waits for come to nullsec, but then again, you dont go there.

Capt Starfox
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#93 - 2016-01-11 04:43:06 UTC
Hi Tora, I see at war with Code. again :pirate:

There used to be fleets that would roam Null, mostly SMA and TNT space IIRC, but that was awhile ago.

Abandon all hope ye who x up in fleet

Avi Shekelstien
Doomheim
#94 - 2016-01-11 12:58:29 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
More Tears.... keep em going ! Big smile

/me waits for come to nullsec, but then again, you dont go there.

Did you go there to hide from loyal?
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#95 - 2016-01-11 14:05:19 UTC
I love Code. Just got another good contract on you guys. Please stay bad, so we can kill you Twisted

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#96 - 2016-01-11 15:00:04 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
I love Code. Just got another good contract on you guys. Please stay bad, so we can kill you Twisted
We all know that anti-ganking fails constantly, daily at everything they do, forever. But even they already found out they don't need a wardec to shoot us.
Toxic Yaken
Slavers Union
Something Really Pretentious
#97 - 2016-01-11 17:45:51 UTC
Why is this thread still here. Mai and I shitposted here last evemeet and now I have to shitposted here again this evemeet.

@Mai
I'm bringing paper gank planes to throw at you this month. You can bring some paper logi or ECM antigank planes if you want but we all know how well that will go. ;)

Curator of the Wardec Project - Join our Discord to join the discussions about Wardecs

Mai Khumm
#98 - 2016-01-11 19:35:12 UTC
Toxic Yaken wrote:
Why is this thread still here. Mai and I shitposted here last evemeet and now I have to shitposted here again this evemeet.

@Mai
I'm bringing paper gank planes to throw at you this month. You can bring some paper logi or ECM antigank planes if you want but we all know how well that will go. ;)

I'm surprised that this thread is still kicking around actually, I'm half tempted to flag it for closure.

Also, if you're going to be bringing paper gank planes to the next meet. I'd rather bring a lone "Killmail whoring" plane, so I can make pot shots at your gank planes before Concorde uses them for target practice. I never really gave half a **** about AG in anyway. I'm there for the whoring and the tears...
Toxic Yaken
Slavers Union
Something Really Pretentious
#99 - 2016-01-11 20:03:34 UTC
Mai Khumm wrote:
Toxic Yaken wrote:

@Mai

I'm surprised that this thread is still kicking around actually, I'm half tempted to flag it for closure.

Also, if you're going to be bringing paper gank planes to the next meet. I'd rather bring a lone "Killmail whoring" plane, so I can make pot shots at your gank planes before Concorde uses them for target practice. I never really gave half a **** about AG in anyway. I'm there for the whoring and the tears...

And the shitposting obviously <3

Curator of the Wardec Project - Join our Discord to join the discussions about Wardecs

Mai Khumm
#100 - 2016-01-11 20:05:42 UTC
OFC