These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Getting Back to the Roots

Author
Revolving August
Evian Industries
Reeloaded.
#1 - 2016-01-03 08:21:02 UTC
Greetings Pilots,

I have made my new character, my new main character, and was looking to try and secure a spot in Null-Sec Space once again! I have made myself very rich though this addictive and promising space. I too have gotten PVP kills and had PVP fun while making lots of money.

So here is what I'm looking to join into!

* Null-Sec Space (Preferably in ANGEL SPACE)

* A small - large group of corporation members (10-200)

* To have an Alliance backing

* I want to have frequent, but not 24/7 PVP operations (24/7 mining boosts/operations are fine). Maybe 3-4 times a week is fine by me. (If things come up though and I have to be called in emergency I will try my best to join)

* A mature group of people (I'm 19)

* The use of TS3 is a must (Team Speak 3).

Here is what I have to offer:

* Experience in space for 5 years, especially 2 1/2 of which has been in Angel Space (Null - Sec Space)

* Drama semi-free

* Loyal (I have core values in which I stick by in real life that I use in game)

* Low SP (However I do have a CORE plan, it is only 3 months of training) then I can branch out into more specific things. If things are looking good, I may decide and scrap the 3 month, and go straight into getting things I want/need rather than set a long queue and wait.

* PVP rookie (Have some experience, but not much. I am definitely willing to give it more practice.

So, if you are looking for a pilot like me please, don't hesitate to contact me in game @ Revolving August

Thank you very much,

Here are some videos to enjoy as well!

Revolving August

I'm an Avid gamer with too much time on my hands!

Warm Regards, Will

Checkout my Youtube channel and see what you think! Revolving August

Revolving August
Evian Industries
Reeloaded.
#2 - 2016-01-03 11:50:09 UTC
STATUS OF SEARCH: COMPLETED

I'm an Avid gamer with too much time on my hands!

Warm Regards, Will

Checkout my Youtube channel and see what you think! Revolving August