These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Satisfaction... So i can get my Satisfaction

Author
Emperor Furiosa
Doomheim
#1 - 2015-12-29 02:50:25 UTC
Please measure your Eve Online Satisfaction level from 1 to 5
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#2 - 2015-12-29 02:52:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr Epeen
As of now it's 4. It will be 5 when CCP opens the door so that I can invite you over for a fun evening of dirty Goth cyber.

Mr Epeen Cool
Hal Morsh
Doomheim
#3 - 2015-12-29 02:52:24 UTC
I don't even know.

Oh, I perfectly understand, Hal Morsh — a mission like this requires courage, skill, and heroism… qualities you are clearly lacking. Have you forgotten you're one of the bloody immortals!?

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#4 - 2015-12-29 02:58:04 UTC
Different for different aspects, but overall 4
Pix Severus
Empty You
#5 - 2015-12-29 03:17:08 UTC
4. Certain additions and improvements to the game would make it 5. I suspect we all have something we would like to see added or changed.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Iria Ahrens
Space Perverts and Forum Pirates
#6 - 2015-12-29 03:52:57 UTC
Hrm, satisfaction with what? Right now it is a 3, but most of that is re-learning EvE and the tedious tasks involved with moving into a new region. Making hundreds of ss and tacticals, insta-warps, and of course fitting a stable of pvp ships ready to explode. Right now my stable is rather lacking, thus it's hard to be comfortable in null without a ready stable. Someone blows me up, and I'm out of play for a few hours while I piecemeal assemble a ship from parts scattered over the region.

My choice of pronouns is based on your avatar. Even if I know what is behind the avatar.

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#7 - 2015-12-29 04:15:39 UTC
All I know is that you've got me humming a rolling stones song now.

Netan MalDoran
Interstellar Callboy
Mercenaries and Merchants
#8 - 2015-12-29 05:02:03 UTC
4, to get it to a 5 it would have to add a dogfight element to the game, but then it would not be able to identify as EvE anymore (Hence dont add it, needs to be a different game)

"Your security status has been lowered." - Hell yeah it was!

Falcon's truth

Jeremiah Saken
The Fall of Leviathan
#9 - 2015-12-29 07:07:50 UTC
Currently 5. Baked fun fit for Stratios, visited new places, earned serious ISKs. 2 new projects ahead.

"I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas..." - Herman Melville

Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
#10 - 2015-12-29 08:20:39 UTC
3ish

You choke behind a smile a fake behind the fear

Because >>I is too hard

Mithandra
B.O.P Supplication For Glorious
Dracarys.
#11 - 2015-12-29 08:41:14 UTC
With eve? 5

With the forums? Not so much.

Eve is the dark haired, totally hot emo gothchild of the gaming community

Solecist Project
#12 - 2015-12-29 11:02:24 UTC

Well ... I hate being stuck in a wormhole without an exit.
Having to find a new highsec exit can take a looong time, so I've learned!
And every time I wonder if someone's on the other side.
If probes will show up on d.
If someone faster than me probes me down without me realising.
If a recon warps onto me when at a site.

And I really, really hate self destructing to get out.
Burned 300 million isk already and made not even a 10th back with frostline loot!

People lie into my face about letting me go only to follow me anyway!
And that crow... grrrr 2% hull and then my turrets reload. GRRRRR!!!!

5/5 this game pisses me off so much, there's none like it! :D

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Otso Bakarti
Doomheim
#13 - 2015-12-29 11:46:51 UTC
With my new WANTED label some dink thought'd be funny to add, my satisfaction dropped to ZERO.

There just isn't anything that can be said!

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#14 - 2015-12-29 11:51:53 UTC
Otso Bakarti wrote:
With my new WANTED label some dink thought'd be funny to add, my satisfaction dropped to ZERO.

Activating T2 Tear Collection Jars

At this moment, it's a 5 Lol

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

MidnightWyvern
Fukamichi Corporation
SAYR Galactic
#15 - 2015-12-29 15:14:14 UTC
This thread is amusing to me because where I work we collect customer surveys and have them rate our service on a 1:5 scale.

The thing is the company treats anything other than a 5 as a 0 when calculating our percentages. Given most people tend to put 4 out of 5, it means it's nearly impossible to keep good performance percentages.

That being said, as of right now I'd say 5, despite the fact I'm mostly playing other games at the moment.

Rattati Senpai noticed us! See you in the next FPS!

Alts: Saray Wyvern, Mobius Wyvern (Dust 514)

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#16 - 2015-12-29 15:20:31 UTC
Otso Bakarti wrote:

My T2 Tear Inducers seemed to have a hidden side effect - they come with a chance of Crappy Thread CreationLol

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Max Fubarticus
Raging Main
Bullets Bombs and Blondes
#17 - 2015-12-29 17:31:36 UTC
Emperor Furiosa wrote:

As one who hates to make assumptions, I'm guessing that 1 = least favorable, with 5 = most favorable? Why 1 through 5 as opposed to 1 through 10?
Doesn't that limit us to a mere 20 percentage points vice 10 in happiness factoring. With a range of 10 we have an additional 50 points of consideration!

Did I just make this more convoluted than necessary? Anyway, mine is currently 2 because I just used the last sheet of toilet paper with no replacement to be had in sight. And to make matters worse... I am alone.

I too am thinking of that song by distant past Rock band... Rolling Moss Rocks or something like that.

" I can't get no... Toilet paper" "I can't get no Toilet paper"
"And I looked, up and down, side to side, and I cried"
" I can't get nooooo... Toilet paper"Shocked

Max

Civil discourse is uniquely human. After all, when is the last time a pride of lions and a herd of water buffalo negotiated SOV over a watering hole? Never. Someone either gets their ass kicked or eaten. At the end of the day someone holds SOV.

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#18 - 2015-12-29 21:48:56 UTC
Emperor Furiosa wrote:

Need clarification. Whats the low/high on this thing? Is it about Eve satisfying me... or me satisfying Eve? I mean... dont get me wrong.. I try.. lord do I try.. at times the spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised..

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Esrevid Nekkeg
Justified and Ancient
#19 - 2015-12-29 22:06:56 UTC
5 on various levels. As such, I stick to those...Big smile

Here I used to have a sig of our old Camper in space. Now it is disregarded as being the wrong format. Looking out the window I see one thing: Nothing wrong with the format of our Camper! Silly CCP......

Otso Bakarti
Doomheim
#20 - 2015-12-29 22:49:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Otso Bakarti
Bumblefck wrote:
Otso Bakarti wrote:

Activating T2 Tear Collection Jars

At this moment, it's a 5 Lol
Oh, to be a manly man like you. Instead of all this QQ copycat crap you hooked up with from a 12-year old, take the time now to instruct us on how to achieve the level of virility you seem to have attained. We await your word...oh holey one.

PS Not to mention your predictability. Thanks for the bounty boost. I just knew you'd come through.

There just isn't anything that can be said!

123Next page