These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New Eden Radio proudly presents 7th annual New Years EVE celebration

Author
DJ Daggaroth
New Eden Radio
#1 - 2015-12-28 00:50:16 UTC
Hello Capsuleers!

I am pleased to announce that New Eden Radio will be hosting the 7th annual New Years EVE celebration in the Umokka system. You are all invited to attend and participate. There will be music, mayhem, madness, and prizes!

Where: Umokka X - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Testing Facilities

When: Starting at 23:00 Game time on Friday January 1st 2016 and continuing on to at least 01:00 Game time on January 2nd, 2016.

What to bring: Bring a ship equipped with Fireworks, snowballs, Lasers, and other colorful effects!

What will be provided: New Eden Radio will be providing the music with me in the DJ Booth. We will also be raffling off a Carrier of the winners choice as well as numerous other prices for participation

The Raffle: Tickets cost 1 million ISK per ticket. There is no maximum of tickets you can purchase. To purchase ticket(s) for the raffle, send your ISK to the character "DJ Daggaroth" with the reason "NER 2016" and you will be entered to win! The drawing for the carrier will take place toward the end of the festivities. You do NOT need to be online to win, but you do need to be online to choose your carrier. If you are offline and win, a random carrier will be chosen and contracted to you with a 3 day contract.

Tune in to www.newedenradio.com for more details and to tune in during the event!
space gator
Adhocracy Incorporated
Adhocracy
#2 - 2015-12-29 19:02:52 UTC
Always good fun, will be there!
Commander A9
Aurora University
#3 - 2015-12-30 16:57:56 UTC
Wait a minute, you've got a party for New Year's Eve, right?

You're saying it starts on New Year's Day, after the ball-drop moment has passed...

Is that correct?

Recommendations:

-enable ships wobbling in hangar view (pre-Captains Quarters)

-add more missions (NPC fleet vs. NPC fleets that actually shoot)

-STOP NERFING EVERYTHING!

Join Live Events!

Mark O'Helm
Fam. Zimin von Reizgenschwendt
#4 - 2015-12-30 17:15:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Mark O'Helm
Dammit, the Commander ask first. Why not on New Years EVE?
Can you imagine a better place to celebrate this event as in new eden?Blink

"Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen. Aber Frauen wollen keine Frauenversteher. Weil Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen." (Ein Single)

"Wirklich coolen Leuten ist es egal, ob sie cool sind." (Einer, dem es egal ist)

space gator
Adhocracy Incorporated
Adhocracy
#5 - 2015-12-30 19:35:39 UTC
1. Yes, Friday at 2300

2. Because he couldn't do it on Thursday?

I say this as I spoke with Daggaroth earlier in the week regarding the event.

In any event, it should be good fun - thanks for putting it together Daggaroth, looking forward to it.
Mark O'Helm
#6 - 2015-12-31 15:35:20 UTC
I'll come. Let's have fun.

"Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen. Aber Frauen wollen keine Frauenversteher. Weil Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen." (Ein Single)

"Wirklich coolen Leuten ist es egal, ob sie cool sind." (Einer, dem es egal ist)

Mark O'Helm
#7 - 2016-01-02 01:45:15 UTC
Was a big fun. Thanks for that. See you next time.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Anataine Deva
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2016-01-02 19:49:49 UTC
Thanks for the party, next year I'll be there too.

Some commemorative photos: #1, #2

Give The BIG Lottery a try (it's conform with the EULA) and me your Fedos!

Mark O'Helm
#9 - 2016-01-04 01:20:48 UTC
Anataine Deva wrote:
Thanks for the party, next year I'll be there too.

Some commemorative photos: #1, #2

Thanks for the nice pics of my ship.Lol

Mark O'Helm
#10 - 2016-01-04 01:24:11 UTC
Two little questions:

1. How many tickets did you sold?

2. Who won the carrier?

DJ Daggaroth
New Eden Radio
#11 - 2016-01-10 23:22:43 UTC
Mark O'Helm wrote:
Two little questions:

1. How many tickets did you sold?

2. Who won the carrier?

1. We sold 649 tickets

2. The winner of the carrier this year was "Huang Lee" who chose a Thanatos as his carrier of choice. The Carrier has been been delivered!

Also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who showed up this year and made our 7th annual new years event fun and exciting for all who attended. I regret we weren't able to do it ON new years this year but unfortunately RL does sometimes get in the way. Next year's event won't have that problem though as it falls on a weekend, and we are expecting a massive turn out, so I hope everyone will come and attend :)