These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Fw Mission Nerf Total unnessisary

Author
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#21 - 2015-12-09 22:03:27 UTC
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Valentine al-Askari wrote:
it's classic one person complanes really loudly about how something should change and it gets nuked it form orbit and misses the target

No it's more like a classic "everyone was doing this to a ridiculous degree after telling CCP years ago that they were going to abuse the hell out of this so they finally made the needed change to fix something that never should have been so abusable in the first place".

Like I said, High Sec lvl 5 missions all over again. Big smile
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#22 - 2015-12-10 02:02:26 UTC
I honestly don't have a problem with this. I made over 200m in about an hour with a stealth bomber through Caldari FW at only T2. Players were literally printing money running FW missions for the Gallente...

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#23 - 2015-12-10 04:57:39 UTC
Quote:
uhh when?

When they changed reprocessing mechanics.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#24 - 2015-12-10 10:42:20 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:
Quote:
uhh when?

That hit everyone everywhere aside from wormholes.
Oreb Wing
Last Rites.
#25 - 2015-12-10 19:10:30 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
I honestly don't have a problem with this. I made over 200m in about an hour with a stealth bomber through Caldari FW at only T2. Players were literally printing money running FW missions for the Gallente...

What're you talking about, guy? Gallente have never been known as a FW mission faction before -or even after this change. The bombers have always been around since FW missions came into existence for every faction BUT Gallente. I bet the percentage of those that do them currently are less than 5%. A generous estimate too, I'd say. This change has evened this out, imo. So. Have fun spinning buttons!
Shilalasar
Dead Sky Inc.
#26 - 2015-12-10 20:07:56 UTC
If you are actually thinking about it instead of complaining you will easily figure out ways to make mroe than enough money from FW missions still.

What I really do no understand is why no webbers against amarr? Gallente I get, they are already unfun enough thanks to ecm and good application. But Amarr you can still do with a one or two bomber setup.
Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#27 - 2015-12-10 20:14:22 UTC
Shilalasar wrote:
If you are actually thinking about it instead of complaining you will easily figure out ways to make mroe than enough money from FW missions still.

What I really do no understand is why no webbers against amarr? Gallente I get, they are already unfun enough thanks to ecm and good application. But Amarr you can still do with a one or two bomber setup.

Oh these minnies Roll

I will explain you why no webbers against amarr but if you would have ever done amarr, minnie and cal missions you would know the difference.
Amarr was hard mode fw lv4 before. Now it is balanced
Target painters AND minmatar rat alpha HURT A LOT. Plus a lot of tank.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#28 - 2015-12-10 20:22:15 UTC
Shilalasar wrote:

Target Painters yo! Plus Minnie use missiles as well as guns. The whole idea behind using bombers was to speed tank the rats long enough to kill the mission objective. To speed tank effectively you need to be fast and have a low sig radius.
Shilalasar
Dead Sky Inc.
#29 - 2015-12-10 21:00:55 UTC
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
Oh these minnies Roll

Yeah, like you couldn´t play "who let the dogs out" on repeat last time amarr were T4.
Amarr missions are not as ridiculously easy as the Matar ones (first time I shot a polarized bomber down I was baffled) but if you are implying you can´t do them in a bomber in a fast and effective manner you are straight up lying.
And yet you accuse me of not knowing those missions LolRoll
Oreb Wing
Last Rites.
#30 - 2015-12-10 21:24:17 UTC
Give it time. The absence of the webbing frig might be an experiment on CCP's side. I'm sure that if Amarr hit perma t4 they will look into it. They have us this change, after all, when when people said they were done touching FW after all the previous patches. This is good stuff. More I'm off! Need to get me some navy Maulus'.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#31 - 2015-12-10 22:15:56 UTC
Oreb Wing wrote:
What're you talking about, guy? Gallente have never been known as a FW mission faction before -or even after this change. The bombers have always been around since FW missions came into existence for every faction BUT Gallente. I bet the percentage of those that do them currently are less than 5%. A generous estimate too, I'd say. This change has evened this out, imo. So. Have fun spinning buttons!

I never said the Gallente were running FW missions with Stealth bombers - but they've been at Tier 4 or 5 for an extended period while getting obscene payouts for FW missions.

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#32 - 2015-12-11 00:10:40 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Cipher Jones wrote:
Quote:
uhh when?

Really? It hit incursion runners and FW mission runners? Nope. The changes overall buffed mining also. Since the point OP was trying to make was that HS mission runners are getting something special and FW mission runners are getting screwed, i was pointing out the fallacy.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Jason Udan Ender
Azathoth The Darkness
#33 - 2015-12-11 12:18:46 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
Cipher Jones wrote:
Quote:
uhh when?

Really? It hit incursion runners and FW mission runners? Nope. The changes overall buffed mining also. Since the point OP was trying to make was that HS mission runners are getting something special and FW mission runners are getting screwed, i was pointing out the fallacy.

According to the forum you can make 250mil/h+ in level 4 high sec that is about the same i make in fw missions when tier 4, on my alt in incursions i make about 150m an hour. So makeing the amount of isk with Fw should not have been a problem but people are saying it is.

Now apparently I have to have good ship for for pve that can pvp. It has been tried by meany people and failed.

oh and you say you need more skill points to fly a bomber in amarr no you dont, a few implants speed low-slot and problem solved.

If Lp and isk makeing was a problem they should have reduced the lp payout for level 4s by 15% I think that would have been the most logical idea. Now it Screwed up game play for a lot of players who liked flying the unique way fw missions could be flown.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#34 - 2015-12-11 12:24:04 UTC
Jason Udan Ender wrote:
According to the forum you can make 250mil/h+ in level 4 high sec that is about the same i make in fw missions when tier 4, on my alt in incursions i make about 150m an hour. So makeing the amount of isk with Fw should not have been a problem but people are saying it is.

The difference being you only had to invest 50m ISK in FW compared to 5-billion ISK for that high-sec setup.

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2015-12-11 12:37:28 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
Cipher Jones wrote:
Quote:
uhh when?

how are you getting screwed? because you cant use a bomber anymore and have to invest in a more suitable ship which may require some sort of defence to be used in hostile space?

lvl 4's highsec - battleship / t3
lvl 4's lowsec - battleship / t3
lvl 4's nullsec - battleship / t3
lvl 4's fw - stealth bomber

doesnt look right does it...

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Jason Udan Ender
Azathoth The Darkness
#36 - 2015-12-11 13:00:35 UTC
Lan Wang wrote:

how are you getting screwed?

unique way fw missions could be flown

Normal level 4 missions do not have a beacon on the overview to warp to you have to be probed out, there fore that risk should be removed or is worth using a 50m ship for
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2015-12-11 13:07:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Lan Wang
fw missions also dont have bubbles on gates like they do in nullsec so whats your point? i was under the impression that the payout warrants the risk involved, no?

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Jason Udan Ender
Azathoth The Darkness
#38 - 2015-12-11 13:20:22 UTC
Lan Wang wrote:
fw missions also dont have bubbles on gates like they do in nullsec so whats your point? i was under the impression that the payout warrants the risk involved, no?

Have you ever done fw before because I have no idea what you are trying to find out. Null sec Does have something called Warp Disruption Fields. Fw level 4 payout very's extremely great. But form what I can tell this post isnt about how to FW this post is about "there was no good reason for the Fw mission nerf"
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#39 - 2015-12-11 13:24:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Wow, here comes people with a defense of stealth bomber isk printing in what are supposed to be lvl 4 missions...

...This thread is officially a "Malcanis Moment" (because of the quote he stole form Upton Sinclair ,that I then stole from both of them lol):

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!"
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2015-12-11 13:26:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Lan Wang
im trying to find out why you seem so entitled to use a 50mil firgate for lvl 4's when everyone else has to use battleships and above regardless of the space.

Previous page123Next page