These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

VIRTUAL REALMS [Ep.16]: Sneak Peek - Command Destroyers

First post
Author
ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#21 - 2015-08-30 17:33:56 UTC
Keep up the great work, very useful stuff! Big smile

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#22 - 2015-08-31 01:31:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Day 6 of ATXIII is up and the series is now complete.

Thanks ISD Decoy, hopefully presenting them as individual matches will help people search out the matches they want (or if prepping for next years tournament, NEED) to see.

I'm going to go have a drink now.

ATXIII Day 6

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#23 - 2015-11-04 00:40:28 UTC
In case you weren't at EVE Vegas 2015, CCP just put the Ghost Fitting, Structures, and Capital Ship presentations up on their channel.

EVE Online - YouTube

If you like, I've also put them up on the Virtual Realms channel for my peeps. The VR EVE Online playlist can be found here:

Virtual Realms - EVE Online: New Release and Events Playlist

Hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#24 - 2015-11-17 15:17:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Here is the playlist for the Amarr Championships YC118.

Sorry gentlemen, I'm a bit behind schedule getting this out. Currently it includes all of the matches on day 1. I will get the rest in as quickly as possible over the next few days.

AMARR CHAMPIONSHIPS YC118

You know, it kind of kills me every time I put up one of these "matches only" playlists. I know they are extremely handy to search for and link to, but for me some of the best parts of the tournament is the commentary between matches... especially now that CCP Antiquarian has taken the helm. No disrespect to everyone else, they all do an excellent job in a high pressure setting.

So I have changed my format from putting out individual videos for each match with no included commentary, to 1 video for each day of the tournament with all of the excellent between match commentary included. Since I already had day 1 produced without commentary I have combined all of those matches into 1 video with no commentary. Day 2 and 3 will contain all of the original commentary.

I have provided links in the description to each match (time stamp).

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#25 - 2015-11-19 04:20:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Update: Amarr Championships YC118: Day 2 and Day 3 are now up and part of the playlist. The set is complete (until Fanfest).

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#26 - 2015-12-08 22:28:06 UTC
A super quick peek at the new Command Destroyer hulls for EVE Online. Not all of the new sensor package animations work in space yet, but I didn't want to delay any longer. You can catch a glimpse of the sensor animations working in the first (show info) view of each ship.

EVE Online [Ep.16]: Sneak Peek - Command Destroyers

Previous page12