These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WTS 26,582,424 skill points Igneus Strider

First post
Author
Igneus Strider
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2015-12-08 20:28:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Igneus Strider
Tech 3 Legion Pilot with level 5 skills across the board can fly most Amar up to battleships including tech 2 covert opps frigate tech 2 heavy assault cruisers, Can fly most Caldari ships up to battleships, can fly Gallente up to cruiser, can fly Minmatar Frigates and a lot of other ships in the mixed factions including the Servant Sister of Eve Astero and Starios. really to much to list look at it on Eve board http://eveboard.com/pilot/Igneus_Strider Will be in game if needed
Ujio Bushido
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2015-12-08 21:23:36 UTC
5 Billion
Husidh
Doomheim
#3 - 2015-12-08 21:25:35 UTC
7b bo
Igneus Strider
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2015-12-08 22:02:36 UTC
Was looking for 9.5 b because I still have to pay the transfer At a cost of 2 plex so first one with 9.5 bil or better get it
Husidh
Doomheim
#5 - 2015-12-08 22:12:14 UTC
I can go 8 final offer.
Igneus Strider
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2015-12-08 22:30:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Igneus Strider
Husidh wrote:
I can go 8 final offer.
bump
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#7 - 2015-12-09 00:34:44 UTC
Please review our rules and guidelines on bumping threads:

Quote:

8.You may only bump threads ONCE Per day. Date is determined by the date on the forum, not the date where you live. An exception is made for posts made to finalize a sale. You may reply to the threads with bids or questions regarding the character/s. All other posts are off topic and will be removed. Answering posts of this nature will be counted as your daily bump.

Rule Reminder: Comments And Bumping.

Your thread has been locked for 24 hours to compensate.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Igneus Strider
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2015-12-10 06:08:41 UTC
withdrawn not for sale anymore so "CCP lock this" I don't see how you expect player to sell character on the forum if there only allowed to answer it once a day.. but mind you if I try to sell it any other way suddenly the account can be removed. I thought the forums were for the players. to discuss and use, but that one post per day is unreasonable rule. understand game player and or people want to be answered or they simply move on. "Oh sorry I can't answer you because the powers that be wont let me post but every 24 hours and most of you bidders can't accept a private conversation because your not in game or it's block so this experience gets a thumbs down. CCP needs to rethink rule 8

8.You may only bump threads ONCE Per day. Date is determined by the date on the forum, not the date where you live. An exception is made for posts made to finalize a sale. You may reply to the threads with bids or questions regarding the character/s. All other posts are off topic and will be removed. Answering posts of this nature will be counted as your daily bump.