These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Angel Cartel .... High Sec Compatible Faction?

Author
Max Muni
Muni Corp
#1 - 2015-12-07 16:25:22 UTC
Long term, this character is a NPC NULL Mission/Ratter for Angel Cartel in Curse.

While I train him, I plan to jump back and forth to High Sec.
I would like to Rat/Explore/Mission in Low/High Sec as well.

Does anyone know the following.

1) Which pirate faction would be good to Rat against that will not blow my Angel Standings?

2) Is there an Empire faction that won't hurt my Angel Standings, if I ran missions for them?

3) I would like to maintain at least good enough standings in ONE empire area to not be KOS.

Thanks for any help.
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#2 - 2015-12-07 16:31:52 UTC
The trap of NPC null missions is that they screw up your ability to fly in high and low sec AND are extremely fragile/easy to lose.

There is no corporation/faction in high sec that I know of that you can run missions for that won't screw up npc null pirate faction standings.
Avvy
Doomheim
#3 - 2015-12-08 04:13:21 UTC
I should think you could check the Angel Cartel's standing to see who they're positive with, then just avoid those corps.

Can't check it myself as I don't have EvE even installed at the moment.

One problem with going pirate (NPC corps) is it seems to have been set up as something to do when you've been playing the game for sometime.

So try not to restrict yourself too much or you could end up playing skill queue online.
Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2015-12-08 05:45:40 UTC
I think Angel/Khanid standings are very close to neutral.

The four major factions all hate them AFAIK .
Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#5 - 2015-12-08 07:02:46 UTC
Actuallly all answers here are total crap Big smile

1.) NPC null missions won´t touch your ability to fly in lowsec.

2.) Isk/h in npc null with mission running is easily 2 x up to 6x higher than ratting in sov if you know how.

3.) For Angels: Caldari standings won´t get touched, amarr standings get barely touched. Prepare to do a lot anti minnie and gal missions. So no issue here being in cal or amarr highsec.

4.) For Sansha: Only gallente standings don´t get touched.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2015-12-09 00:23:47 UTC
Max Muni wrote:

Does anyone know the following.

1) Which pirate faction would be good to Rat against that will not blow my Angel Standings?

2) Is there an Empire faction that won't hurt my Angel Standings, if I ran missions for them?

3) I would like to maintain at least good enough standings in ONE empire area to not be KOS.

Thanks for any help.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130310042624/http://www.eve-wiki.net/index.php?title=Standings#Standing_Relationships

1) Blood Raider, Sansha and Guristas

2) Amarr and Caldari

DMC
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#7 - 2015-12-09 00:43:53 UTC
there is an angels epic arc that can be used to fix your standings to angels, or get a decent boost if you are low standings.

1. I think you can rat against anyone that isn't angels, but I wouldn't swear to it. Looking at their standings they only seem to like serpentis, so gurista/sansha/blood should be fine to rat against.

2. caldari/amarr don't have any standings to angels so they should be fine. just watch out for missions where you kill angels, or missions vs caldari/amarr.

3. see #2 :)

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter