These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Law Organization - Republic of Stellar Order : Official Thread.

First post
Author
Iain Cariaba
#401 - 2015-12-06 10:14:15 UTC
XeX Znndstrup wrote:
[worthless chatter]

You know, I only pop into C&P every now and then, but I can always rely on finding some nut job spouting a nearly endless stream of drivel about how he's going to be the "end of CODE."

Want to know the only way to truly get rid of CODE.? Stop being greedy and stupid. The day every hauler and miner in highsec stops stuffing their anti-tanked freighters to the brim, stops ignoring the ability to fit tank on mining barges, stops going AFK while undocked, stops thinking it's a good idea to autopilot a loot pinata, that will be the day CODE. ends. Not one second sooner.

You really want to end CODE., XeX? You haven't a chance.
XeX Znndstrup
#402 - 2015-12-06 11:13:54 UTC
Iain Cariaba wrote:
going to be the "end of CODE."
Iain Cariaba wrote:
You really want to end CODE., XeX?
That's not the purpose of this thread in fact. But that's fantastic how many CODE fans dream about that.

Iain Cariaba wrote:
The day every hauler and miner in highsec stops stuffing their anti-tanked freighters to the brim, stops ignoring the ability to fit tank on mining barges, stops going AFK while undocked, stops thinking it's a good idea to autopilot a loot pinata
And if they don't know we patrol in space to educate them.

Judge of The Law Organization and President of Stellar Order.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light". John Milton, Lost Paradise.

@ /// f

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#403 - 2015-12-06 11:48:37 UTC
Well, I have this month to study for a very important test at the end of the month and then I will start dispensing my own Law next month. That means more "Storytime with Morgan"!
XeX Znndstrup
#404 - 2015-12-06 12:25:45 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
I have this month to study for a very important test at the end of the month
Good luck !

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light". John Milton, Lost Paradise.

@ /// f

Mag's
Azn Empire
#405 - 2015-12-06 13:13:10 UTC
Seeing as it's been almost one year since you started this, I have a question.

Just exactly what have you achieved, apart from a 21 page thread with lots of words in it?

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

XeX Znndstrup
#406 - 2015-12-06 16:18:02 UTC
Mag's wrote:

Just exactly what have you achieved, apart from a 21 page thread with lots of words in it?
That's right. Near one year. Happy Birthday ! Some start to understand it can't be only trolling now.

Your question is interesting.
We will try to answer but you understand that our action needs to be discreet. We can't give a specific list.

However :
1- We created here a place to exchange and communicate.
2- With this thread, some decided to join us and/or contribute with ISK, ships and manpower.
3- We eliminated or made eliminate criminals.
4- We educated innocent pilots in space.
5- But the most important, in our long term action, is that we used this time to build a powerful fleet, increase our skill levels, develop a strong economy, diplomatic contacts and a network so that we can now interfere anywhere in New Eden.

We are not used to advertise.
But we read that some criminals or some potential warriors of order need some proofs.

Exceptionally, so, Council decided to send some.
We will choose candidates among you. It's an ongoing action for some of them.

Choose your side. It's still time.

Each person who turns to Light in genuine repentance and faith will be saved.

@ /// f

Solecist Project
#407 - 2015-12-06 17:39:55 UTC
"We will choose candidates among you. It's an ongoing action for some of them."

Which means you will provide proof after the fact, instead of announcing the target.

The argument that you do not want to warn him doesn't count ...
... because no one believes it anyway. :)

Don't sing it, bring it.

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

XeX Znndstrup
#408 - 2015-12-06 18:06:57 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
"We will choose candidates among you. It's an ongoing action for some of them."

Which means you will provide proof after the fact, instead of announcing the target.

The argument that you do not want to warn him doesn't count ...
... because no one believes it anyway. :)

Don't sing it, bring it.
Providing a proof after a fact, isn't it a way to show achievement ?

We are not so pure to announce a target.
Why not time when we will do and name of our agents ?
And invite a welcoming comittee peraphs, no ?

Nobody said we can eradicate all criminals, mate. It's war and real life in New Eden. Did you know this ?

@ /// f

Solecist Project
#409 - 2015-12-06 20:12:50 UTC
Actually no.
In your case it means you can keep talking in hopes of something happening ...
... of which naturally you will claim it had anything to do with you.

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

XeX Znndstrup
#410 - 2015-12-06 21:22:52 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
Actually no.
In your case it means you can keep talking in hopes of something happening ...
... of which naturally you will claim it had anything to do with you.
Not if the executioners sign with their silent partner's mark.
We never do that.
But, as explained above, Council decided to make an exception.

@ /// f

Mag's
Azn Empire
#411 - 2015-12-07 00:29:45 UTC
XeX Znndstrup wrote:
Mag's wrote:

That's right. Near one year. Happy Birthday ! Some start to understand it can't be only trolling now.

Your question is interesting.
We will try to answer but you understand that our action needs to be discreet. We can't give a specific list.

However :
1- We created here a place to exchange and communicate.
2- With this thread, some decided to join us and/or contribute with ISK, ships and manpower.
3- We eliminated or made eliminate criminals.
4- We educated innocent pilots in space.
5- But the most important, in our long term action, is that we used this time to build a powerful fleet, increase our skill levels, develop a strong economy, diplomatic contacts and a network so that we can now interfere anywhere in New Eden.

We are not used to advertise.
But we read that some criminals or some potential warriors of order need some proofs.

Exceptionally, so, Council decided to send some.
We will choose candidates among you. It's an ongoing action for some of them.

Choose your side. It's still time.

Each person who turns to Light in genuine repentance and faith will be saved.
So just a 21 page thread, with lots of words in it then. Glad we cleared that up.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#412 - 2015-12-07 05:39:50 UTC
I already have a corporation in mind to wardec next month. I hope they run to you for justice, Xex. I will be severely outnumbered but I consider it a challenge to truly test myself.
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#413 - 2015-12-07 05:48:15 UTC
I still don't know what the function or purpose of this "organization" is meant to be. Everything Xex posts is so vague and nebulous I can't actually put my finger on exactly what he's trying to do here.
Solecist Project
#414 - 2015-12-07 10:45:32 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
I already have a corporation in mind to wardec next month. I hope they run to you for justice, Xex. I will be severely outnumbered but I consider it a challenge to truly test myself.

What you need to do is tell them who to contact ...
... with an alt ...
... pretending to be one of the "good" guys.

Everyone who wardecs should do this, actually. :)

This would widen the rather narrow storyline,

XeX Znndstrup
#415 - 2015-12-07 11:51:11 UTC  |  Edited by: XeX Znndstrup
Mag's wrote:
Glad we cleared that up.
We don't know what you cleared up exactly. But if you feel better with yourself, that's a good point.
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
I still don't know what the function or purpose of this "organization" is meant to be. Everything Xex posts is so vague and nebulous I can't actually put my finger on exactly what he's trying to do here.
Vimsy, contact us by mail. We will answer your questions.

@ /// f

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#416 - 2015-12-07 12:00:25 UTC
XeX Znndstrup wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Glad we cleared that up.
We don't know what you cleared up exactly. But if you feel better with yourself, that's a good point.
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Vimsy, contact us by mail. We will answer your questions.

I'd like to know too. Post it here IMO

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Solecist Project
#417 - 2015-12-09 02:21:12 UTC
Still waiting...

Solonius Rex
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#418 - 2015-12-09 02:30:33 UTC
Why is this thread still exist
Toriessian
Helion Production Labs
Independent Operators Consortium
#419 - 2015-12-09 02:54:40 UTC
Because its a year old and at this point we're all invested in the hope something actually happens?

Every day I'm wafflin!

Solonius Rex
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#420 - 2015-12-09 03:32:03 UTC
Toriessian wrote:
Because its a year old and at this point we're all invested in the hope something actually happens?

i had my hopes up with the proveldtariat, but now Anslo seems to have moved on to nullsec so i lost all hope of a better, cleaner highsec.