These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Law Organization - Republic of Stellar Order : Official Thread.

First post
Author
XeX Znndstrup
#381 - 2015-11-27 09:52:16 UTC
Today from Jita.

Following its meeting dealing with issues related to large financial crime, The Board decided to open a financial brigade.

It will collect complaints after financial embezzlements, track fraudsters and study electronic countermeasures.

Include all relevant offenses like scamming on PLEX or valuable items which are also the basis for funding of the most destructive criminal entities.

A caldarian magistrate was appointed as head of the entity.
He will report directly to Chief Prosecutor XeX Znndstrup.

Regards.

Judge of The Law Organization and President of Stellar Order.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light". John Milton, Lost Paradise.

@ /// f

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#382 - 2015-11-27 11:09:17 UTC
XeX Znndstrup wrote:
Today from Jita.

Following its meeting dealing with issues related to large financial crime, The Board decided to open a financial brigade.

It will collect complaints after financial embezzlements, track fraudsters and study electronic countermeasures.

Include all relevant offenses like scamming on PLEX or valuable items which are also the basis for funding of the most destructive criminal entities.

A caldarian magistrate was appointed as head of the entity.
He will report directly to Chief Prosecutor XeX Znndstrup.

Regards.

I think your Caldarian Magistrate's head will explode, just from Jita trade chat. Poor man. What kind of cruel (insert whatever you claim to be) are you?
XeX Znndstrup
#383 - 2015-11-27 11:45:32 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
I think your Caldarian Magistrate's head will explode, just from Jita trade chat. Poor man. What kind of cruel (insert whatever you claim to be) are you?
That's true. This local chat is a terrible mess. But don't worry, scoundrels contact you directly if you know how to do.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light". John Milton, Lost Paradise.

@ /// f

XeX Znndstrup
#384 - 2015-12-04 10:06:16 UTC
Today from Criminal Bureau of Investigation.

Shadow Cartel Alliance revised DDD+ : Ultra Low plus.
Motivations : causeless serial premeditated murders.

The Fourth District revised AAA- : High minus.
Motivations : long working relationship with CVA.

@ /// f

Syeed Ameer Ali
People for the Ethical Treatment of Rogue Drones
#385 - 2015-12-04 14:02:35 UTC
Hey Xex,

What does the Law Organization think of the revival of the Belligerent Undesirables? Perhaps you should launch an investigation.

Btw I didn't see you in Parses the other day and was successful in perpetrating dastardly crimes without any intervention by your agents. Does this mean you are a failure? If not, how do you figure? The people need to know if the Law Organization can really protect them from crime or not.
Paranoid Loyd
#386 - 2015-12-04 16:49:06 UTC
XeX Znndstrup wrote:
1- We don't have facts yet and more than your word.

As has been the general theme of my posting in your thread, words mean nothing without something to back them up. I kill people on a regular basis, and the killboards can tell you all you need to know about that.

XeX Znndstrup wrote:
2- We never threatened you. We said that : a- we know where you are ; b- the only way to convince seems to destroy your ship.
Yes, the only way to convince me you do anything besides run your mouth is to actually do something besides run your mouth.

XeX Znndstrup wrote:
That was ironic. You should imagine other way than destruction to enforce law. For instance, now, with your posts, citizens know that you may be dangerous. It's more efficient.

Not really, I've been posting for over two years now and people still die to my antimatter on a regular basis. You see, the people who need to worry about me are those that are greedy and do not educate themselves (which includes reading the forums) on how to manage that greed properly.

XeX Znndstrup wrote:
Wait the end before saying it's bullshit.
There needs to be a beginning for there to be an end, so it is indeed bullshit.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

XeX Znndstrup
#387 - 2015-12-04 19:26:22 UTC  |  Edited by: XeX Znndstrup
Syeed Ameer Ali wrote:
Hey Xex,

What does the Law Organization think of the revival of the Belligerent Undesirables? Perhaps you should launch an investigation.
Why not.

Syeed Ameer Ali wrote:
Btw I didn't see you in Parses the other day and was successful in perpetrating dastardly crimes without any intervention by your agents. Does this mean you are a failure? If not, how do you figure? The people need to know if the Law Organization can really protect them from crime or not.
Send us killboards.

Paranoid Loyd wrote:
the killboards can tell you all you need to know about that
You are not alone on the guest list.

Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Not really, I've been posting for over two years now and people still die to my antimatter on a regular basis. You see, the people who need to worry about me are those that are greedy and do not educate themselves (which includes reading the forums) on how to manage that greed properly.
We will help them to "educate". Not only on the forums.

Paranoid Loyd wrote:
There needs to be a beginning
Shut your eyes. Think about us. That will be the best beginning. Believe in The Law.

@ /// f

FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#388 - 2015-12-05 04:49:01 UTC
I just discovered this thread.

Hi there.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#389 - 2015-12-05 07:58:56 UTC
FloppieTheBanjoClown wrote:

Hi there.

You were better off just not knowing...
XeX Znndstrup
#390 - 2015-12-05 08:20:47 UTC
FloppieTheBanjoClown wrote:

Hi there.
You're welcome here in the temple of The Law Organization.
We suggest also our twitter and facebook accounts to cleanse all lost sheep souls.

Try to hear the voice of light and not the slime toad of some petty criminals only afraid that we are an ongoing reality.

Believe in New Eden.
Believe in The Law.

@ /// f

Solecist Project
#391 - 2015-12-05 09:23:35 UTC
Is this guy Veers?

From what I gather this is all talk, no walk, right?
All singing, no bringing?

Like that girl you get to know in a bar that turns you on and then drops you like a blue sack of marbles?

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

XeX Znndstrup
#392 - 2015-12-05 09:27:19 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
Is this guy Veers?

From what I gather this is all talk, no walk, right?
All singing, no bringing?

Like that girl you get to know in a bar that turns you on and then drops you like a blue sack of marbles?

Answers : no.

@ /// f

Solecist Project
#393 - 2015-12-05 09:56:19 UTC
Okay, so on a scale of 1 to 10 ... how Veers are you?

Please note that 1 isn't a valid answer.

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

XeX Znndstrup
#394 - 2015-12-05 23:22:00 UTC  |  Edited by: XeX Znndstrup
Solecist Project wrote:
Okay, so on a scale of 1 to 10 ... how Veers are you?

Please note that 1 isn't a valid answer.
Veers and every honest pilots are welcome but we are afraid you are not using the good scale. We are AAA+ on our criminality scale. For more information, see statements of Criminal Bureau of Investigation above.

@ /// f

Paranoid Loyd
#395 - 2015-12-05 23:27:59 UTC
A Bureau that rates itself can't be anything but corrupt.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

XeX Znndstrup
#396 - 2015-12-05 23:40:18 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
A Bureau that rates itself can't be anything but corrupt.
We will accept your donation.

@ /// f

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#397 - 2015-12-05 23:57:03 UTC
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CIgi8bm.gif[/img]

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Yourmoney Mywallet
Doomheim
#398 - 2015-12-06 03:47:18 UTC
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode wrote:

You's trollin'! Shocked
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#399 - 2015-12-06 04:14:31 UTC
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode wrote:

Noragen is right, you are the best ISD. This thread should have been killed a long time ago but glad to see you are enjoying it. Bear
XeX Znndstrup
#400 - 2015-12-06 09:08:15 UTC  |  Edited by: XeX Znndstrup
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
you are the best ISD.
Out of game : indeed, we may salute ISD, GM and CCP Communication Teams for their excellent work each day. So with us : one, two, three, thank you, women and men !

@ /// f