These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hull Breach. are looking for more pirates

Author
ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#61 - 2015-11-13 18:05:43 UTC
and up

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#62 - 2015-11-15 19:52:09 UTC
^^

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#63 - 2015-11-17 17:30:41 UTC
and up.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#64 - 2015-11-20 23:48:40 UTC
up

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#65 - 2015-12-04 20:22:27 UTC
up