These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Operation Frostline

Author
Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2015-11-28 20:14:45 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Tipa Riot wrote:
Today I undocked to look for the new sites, and 47 highsec systems later still haven't found a single one. So I ask: are them locked by ship classes?

Still on SiSi (test server) ... they will come to TQ on Dec. 8th. No ship class lock.

I undocked at Sisi, obviously. And couldn't find any of the new sites in 47 systems... I assume they're like anomalies and there's no need to probe them down, so I just used the system scanner aboard a PvE Skiff *cough*.

Yes, same like the Blood Raider sites, the beacons are visible in overview ... if you saw the blood sites you should see the new sites too, took me 10j deep into Syndicate till I found a system having them.

I'm my own NPC alt.

Damjan Fox
Fox Industries and Exploration
#22 - 2015-11-28 22:48:29 UTC
Dagnar wrote:
Just a bunch of crappy loot. ... Boring, Seems CCP failed to grasp what made the last event so interesting ... I was looking forward to this event. Not any more

Well, the current SISI version of the site, is not the same, which we will see on TQ. Maybe some of the (better) loot drops are not implemented yet. I mean, the serpentis shirts don't even have a proper name or a preview picture. But i agree with you, if that's, what we get on the 8th of December... well, "meh".... Big smile

Tipa Riot wrote:
Loot is guaranteed about 15m-20m estimated (compared to 3m for the blood skins)

People have already started selling their stocks of Quafe Zero and price is falling. So, i wouldn't be so sure about the "guaranteed 15m-20m". Blink

Today I undocked to look for the new sites, and 47 highsec systems later still haven't found a single one.

That's weird, When i did my test run, most of the systems had a least 1, many even multiple sites. Maybe CCP changed the spawn rates (or your overview settings are messed upBig smile).
Neuntausend
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2015-11-29 01:13:05 UTC
I like Quafe Zero. If it gets even cheaper, that's not a bad thing. Got to build a stock of the stuff
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE
#24 - 2015-11-29 07:21:48 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#25 - 2015-11-29 10:29:22 UTC
Damjan Fox wrote:
Dagnar wrote:
Just a bunch of crappy loot. ... Boring, Seems CCP failed to grasp what made the last event so interesting ... I was looking forward to this event. Not any more

Well, the current SISI version of the site, is not the same, which we will see on TQ. Maybe some of the (better) loot drops are not implemented yet. I mean, the serpentis shirts don't even have a proper name or a preview picture. But i agree with you, if that's, what we get on the 8th of December... well, "meh".... Big smile

Tipa Riot wrote:
Loot is guaranteed about 15m-20m estimated (compared to 3m for the blood skins)

People have already started selling their stocks of Quafe Zero and price is falling. So, i wouldn't be so sure about the "guaranteed 15m-20m". Blink

Today I undocked to look for the new sites, and 47 highsec systems later still haven't found a single one.

That's weird, When i did my test run, most of the systems had a least 1, many even multiple sites. Maybe CCP changed the spawn rates (or your overview settings are messed upBig smile).

Overview settings? Shocked

Do they affect anomaly sites? Question
Orca Platypus
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2015-11-29 11:31:34 UTC

New sites are not anomalies.
They are landmarks. Thus only visible in overview.
lost packet
Alpha Flight
#27 - 2015-11-29 12:49:45 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#28 - 2015-11-29 13:18:02 UTC
Orca Platypus wrote:

*facepalm*
Damjan Fox
#29 - 2015-11-29 14:03:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Damjan Fox
UPDATE: Seems like they have added Meta Entosis Link BPCs to the loot table.

And if following pictures, i found on reddit, are not fake, then... Shocked
Pic1, Pic2

EDIT: UPDATE 2:
WTF? Seems like CCP throws everything, they can find, in those cans. Big smile
Orca Platypus
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2015-11-29 14:39:54 UTC
Orca Platypus wrote:

*facepalm*

Well I kind of expected anomalies too, just didn't have that leet pvp overview people use to feel superior and fail pathetically in pve with.

Damjan Fox wrote:
UPDATE: Seems like they have added Meta Entosis Link BPCs to the loot table.

And if following pictures, i found on reddit, are not fake, then... Shocked
Pic1, Pic2

The fake is sort of obvious, getting your hands on this stuff on test server isn't hard.
I can't check yet, is there a meaningful difference in fitting meta entosis, or it's just the usual post-tiericide herp-derp-plus-2-kilometers-range-plus-hundred-million-cost thing?
Damjan Fox
#31 - 2015-11-29 14:43:22 UTC
Orca Platypus wrote:
I can't check yet, is there a meaningful difference in fitting meta entosis, or it's just the usual post-tiericide herp-derp-plus-2-kilometers-range-plus-hundred-million-cost thing?

See HERE and HERE.
Previous page12