These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Minmatar Power Overwhelming

Author
Ragged Starkiller
Minmatar Secret Service
Ushra'Khan
#1 - 2015-11-20 17:05:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Ragged Starkiller
Hey guys, how is the flow of players into faction-warfare?

Minmatar is pushing slowly Amar all year long since 2014, from about 60 systems, Amar only holds 8 of them.

I wonder if there are some corps out there that are interested to participate in the epic battles for the systems and if they plan to join Minmatar to finish Amar (those filthy slavers). Or to join Amar to try to not lose their last systems.

I think Minmatar is close to capture the WZ, been the first time they do it it can be pretty fun to participate. There are many corporations that are recruiting and training newbies for FW and PVP in general.

It's a pretty fun experience kill a poorly fitted cruiser with a frigate or gank with lots of destroyers a smaller cruiser fleet. There are also those epic 1v1 fights that can last as short as 2 seconds and as long as 15 minutes.

Please feedback on this, I wonder if CCP is going to make a news video about Amar getting shattered due their slavery policy and their corrupt system.

Regards
o7

Bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofP4G7AEYdc , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucDoYguMGfI
Nameira Vanis-Tor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2015-11-20 20:01:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Nameira Vanis-Tor
Amarr tears = best tears (excepting Goon tears, PL tears, or CODE tears)

Should be fun times ahead for Minmatar Militia.

Good luck out there Minni's o7
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#3 - 2015-11-20 21:26:08 UTC
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:
Amarr tears = best tears (excepting Goon tears, PL tears, or CODE tears)

So...you actually meant to say they are the fourth best tears. But yes, any tears are good tears.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Daerrol
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2015-11-20 22:23:10 UTC
FW comes and goes. Amarr are happy their LP stores will begin to rise in value, sell off some stuff make DANK isk then as they need more LP begin to push back,
Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#5 - 2015-11-20 22:47:17 UTC
?
All I have seen from minmatar actually is massive blob and lack of skill.
Amarrians lack numbers but have far better pilots than average minmatar guy. On the other side the unnerving amarr roleplay sometimes cripples fleet compositions.
Amarr are weak yes but how many times they have been down to two or one systems and minmatars could never break them?
Will be interesting what happens.
From my observations minmil seems to be mostly russian?!?

On the other side you should not forget minmatar were always mostly a pve militia. If CCP really nerfs fw missions or balances them out minmatar militia will be probably doomed.
We will see.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2015-11-21 00:46:44 UTC
5/10

Needs moar RP.
Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#7 - 2015-11-21 05:48:36 UTC
#nomedal

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

Master Sergeant MacRobert
Red Sky Morning
The Amarr Militia.
#8 - 2015-11-21 12:44:27 UTC
Bienator II wrote:
#nomedal

I declare Bienator II Govenor of Devoid, The Bleak Lands and Metropolois. You must get his permission to occupy all of said regions. Or he and his buddies will have strong words (missiles and lasers) with you.

"Remedy this situation or you shall live out the rest of your life in a pain amplifier"

Rmage Gemmell
Unrelated Intentions
#9 - 2015-11-21 12:57:11 UTC
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
?
Amarrians lack numbers but have far better pilots than average minmatar guy. On the other side the unnerving amarr roleplay sometimes cripples fleet compositions.
Amarr are weak yes but how many times they have been down to two or one systems and minmatars could never break them?
Will be interesting what happens.

On the other side you should not forget minmatar were always mostly a pve militia. If CCP really nerfs fw missions or balances them out minmatar militia will be probably doomed.
We will see.

To see more of minnie/amarr fw you will have to actually leave Oyonata .... and probably not fly the Astero so much.

Overall i would say that in terms of desire to actually go out and get some kills, both are good ... though there is a tendency needing organization to do something in amarr.
Red Khalmer
Minmatar Secret Service
Ushra'Khan
#10 - 2015-11-21 14:44:54 UTC
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
?
Amarrians lack numbers but have far better pilots than average minmatar guy.

Yes, the Amarrians are highly skilled players and their public fleets of elite proplayers almost only fight outnumbered 1:5 against the Minmatar. We in Minmatar miltia on the other hand are horrible pilots and have problems with locking and applying dps due to our great amount of warpcore stabs and purifiers that we use in fights.

Colt Blackhawk wrote:
?
On the other side the unnerving amarr roleplay sometimes cripples fleet compositions.

Those PIE roleplayers ruining Amarrs fleet compositions! Darn them!

Colt Blackhawk wrote:
?

Здравствуйте? )) axaxax

Colt Blackhawk wrote:
?
We will see.

That is true, we would be doomed im sure. But there is also lvl 4 mission agents in Highsec which is pretty nice and I heard Incursions have good LP/Hour ratio. But until they nerf the fw missions how about you come along and get some easy frags and be risk averse in another place than Oyanata?

Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#11 - 2015-11-21 17:34:10 UTC
Oyonata.... Dann. Minnies are butthurt.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#12 - 2015-11-22 02:56:16 UTC
Red Khalmer wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
?
On the other side the unnerving amarr roleplay sometimes cripples fleet compositions.

Those PIE roleplayers ruining Amarrs fleet compositions! Darn them!

T_T
Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#13 - 2015-11-22 07:25:19 UTC
Red Khalmer wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
?

Yes, the Amarrians are highly skilled players and their public fleets of elite proplayers almost only fight outnumbered 1:5 against the Minmatar. We in Minmatar miltia on the other hand are horrible pilots and have problems with locking and applying dps due to our great amount of warpcore stabs and purifiers that we use in fights.

A fault confessed is half redressed

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

Red Khalmer
Minmatar Secret Service
Ushra'Khan
#14 - 2015-11-22 11:12:37 UTC
Bienator II wrote:
Red Khalmer wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
?

A fault confessed is half redressed

Hahaha wow

Bienator please never change. You are great fun to fly against and you always have witty replies.

@Samira Kernher im sorry!
Raya Efiel
Thera 344
#15 - 2015-11-22 11:15:47 UTC
Daerrol wrote:
FW comes and goes. Amarr are happy their LP stores will begin to rise in value, sell off some stuff make DANK isk then as they need more LP begin to push back,

Always seemed like this to me. But you know, I've always been interested in taking a trip to the other WZ to see what their meta is like. I heard it's quite different the the Gal/Cal WZ.
Varrinox
Shadows of the Empire
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#16 - 2015-11-22 12:42:03 UTC
What a pile of **** splergfest this thread is.
Rovain Sess
Wu Fanged
#17 - 2015-11-23 17:18:25 UTC
It has been my observation that we really haven't been to worried about all the non-home systems. When you take one of those - then you can start beating your hey look at me chest. I will say this had been a decent push by the Mins, but if they really want to erase the #nomedal moniker - they will have to endure some tough terrain to reach it.

I think that when the "defend the home systems" call is made - the Amarr militia will rally and mobilize for the gf's that will follow.
I'm not at the big strategy table of course, and maybe the Infidels have already set counters afoot, but I wouldn't put a nail in our coffin just yet.

No matter what Amarr Victa!
Ragged Starkiller
Minmatar Secret Service
Ushra'Khan
#18 - 2015-11-24 14:24:25 UTC
Master Sergeant MacRobert wrote:
Bienator II wrote:
#nomedal

I declare Bienator II Govenor of Devoid, The Bleak Lands and Metropolois. You must get his permission to occupy all of said regions. Or he and his buddies will have strong words (missiles and lasers) with you.

hahaaha just that metropolis belong to Minmatar and shortly devoid and bleak lands will fall!!!

Yes "some" Amar pilots are skilled, but I can share some killmails that show how brilliant Amar fits are hahaha .... right ?.

The empire needs to be cleansed from all those obsolete and ridiculous traditions. Remove all those fanatics from space! and bring them into the void to redeem them-selfs and embrace freedom !

Rovain Sess
Wu Fanged
#19 - 2015-11-24 16:58:27 UTC
To the infidel the light of Holy Amarr sears and destroys. For the faithful it cleanses and renews. During this test, our faith shall sustain us - we few Paladins - in these dark times. It will burn away the ignorant and unbelieving masses. We will stand righteous and triumphant, and the heretics will be humbled and defeated.

SmokinJs Arthie
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#20 - 2015-11-24 18:03:37 UTC  |  Edited by: SmokinJs Arthie
Daerrol wrote:
FW comes and goes.

Except for GalMil we are eternal.
123Next pageLast page