These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
3 PagesPrevious page123

Advice on Wartargets

Author
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2015-11-19 23:00:23 UTC
Get someone inside. Corp infiltration and tear downs are just about the only way to deal with this. I'll get you in touch with a few people who might be able to help.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

#42 - 2015-11-19 23:15:38 UTC
Firstly - good on you OP for seeking fights so early in your EVE career. I wish I had done the same.

Secondly - I generally pick targets that have assets in space. You'll notice my corp recently declared a war against "Big Fizz INC" in which nothing was killed - they had a POS up that I had reason to believe was carrying out expensive production operations, and so I picked them as a target. They had sufficient operational security to move their POS out of the location I had scouted, and so we didn't end up getting fights - but sometimes you do get fights that way. I spend some of my EVE downtime scouting for corps like that.

Thirdly - if it's personal, get someone on the inside. Even if their corp has the friendly fire setting off, you can fleet up with one of their mission runners, bookmark their mission at the start of it, flee back to station because "oh, I forgot my thermal hardeners", and while in station, pass the bookmark to a gank squad who will then come in and murder your 'friend'. You then shoot at the gankers and get on the CONCORD killmail, and you'll earn trust.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

The-Culture
#43 - 2015-11-20 06:49:15 UTC
*applause*

That is a truly devious plan Sabriz.

I tip my hat. Someday I'm gonna use that... on a properly anonymous alt crafted for just such a purpose, of course. :)

Things that went boom

Storytime with Moon Moon New stories semi frequently-ish!

Promising Young Murderer, Education Appreciated.

3 PagesPrevious page123