These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Alliance LOGO's

Author
Roland Knighthawk
Nephite Tribe
#1 - 2011-09-14 21:52:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Roland Knighthawk
My Alliance submitted our Alliance Logo to CCP 4 months ago. We were told almost immediatly that we passed the First Stage and that the 2nd Stage could take awhile.

Please do not post the GM correspondence on the forums. CCP Spitfire

*(hmm ... sorry about that ... guess I can't quote GM communications) ... Roland

Beside the condescending tone, it appears that my little Alliance doesn't have the juice to get moved up in the que high enough to ever get implemented.

It occured to me that if there are other Alliances waiting for Logos to be rolled out in-game, perhaps we could together motivate CCP to meet their obligations and implement Alliance Logos.

Please answere here and put your Alliance size. .... we are at about 250 pilots.
Rhaegor Stormborn
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2011-09-14 21:59:10 UTC
It is this level of negiligence that drives CCP's customers nuts. Why has this system not been fixed in the past 5 years?
Trolls Troll
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2011-09-14 22:07:29 UTC
Go ask Widot about it. 4 months is like chump change.
Ilvari
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2011-09-14 22:24:30 UTC
The first Goonswarm logo took like 16 months to be added...
Roland Knighthawk
Nephite Tribe
#5 - 2011-09-14 22:25:52 UTC
hmmm ... you guys are just trying to cheer me up
Fawcks
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2011-09-15 01:14:31 UTC
Is it workin'?
Burseg Sardaukar
Sardaukar Merc Guild
General Tso's Alliance
#7 - 2011-09-15 01:17:43 UTC
Lol, just submitted our logo a few days back, can't wait to be in your shoes come December....Ugh

Can't wait to dual box my Dust toon and EVE toon on the same machine!

Roland Knighthawk
Nephite Tribe
#8 - 2011-09-15 04:52:49 UTC
Burseg Sardaukar wrote:
Lol, just submitted our logo a few days back, can't wait to be in your shoes come December....Ugh

LOL .... I suspect we'll be waiting for you.

www.zerohouralliance.com
Charles Javeroux
INTERSTELLAR CREDIT
#9 - 2011-09-15 05:56:55 UTC
Chillax brothers Big smile. Let us all give breathing room to our buddies in the CCP art department, for some extra inspiration and awesomeness....
Tiven loves Tansien
Doomheim
#10 - 2011-09-15 07:01:57 UTC
Ilvari wrote:

lol you serious?

christ

CCP is 4 the lulz LolLolLolLolLolLol
Jita Alt666
#11 - 2011-09-15 08:14:40 UTC
Designing new colours for already designed outfits must be a tad too taxing the graphics department.
oematoema
The Muppet Show
#12 - 2011-09-15 08:18:32 UTC
Quote:
Statement on behalf of CCP from Arnar Hrafn Gylfason, Senior Producer for EVE Online.
Good communication and trust between CCP and the EVE community has always been a fundamental priority for CCP and will continue to be so.

Statement on behalf of CCP from Arnar Hrafn Gylfason, Senior Producer for EVE Online. Good communication and trust between CCP and the EVE community has always been a fundamental priority for CCP and will continue to be so.

Nyio
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2011-09-15 08:23:13 UTC
Hm, I honestly hope you guys are joking.. Shocked
1-2 month tops, would be an acceptable waiting time for something like this I think.

It would be better to not have a feature like this at all, than to have an alliance wait over a year.

I happen to have alot of free time these days, CCP: I offer to help with this in any way that I could.
And I'm sure there are alot of others in the community that also would.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#14 - 2011-09-15 09:01:43 UTC
mmm logos, I want them on the hull!

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#15 - 2011-09-15 09:07:46 UTC
Could alliance logos be considered as vanity items?

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Barricade Dark
#16 - 2011-09-15 09:44:37 UTC
If its such a hassle for them, why do they even bother offering it as a service. I mean its so bloody counter productive. "Hey submit your alliance logs and we will add them to the game"... after submission "Eh sorry we pretty much have no time to do it so you will be waiting for an unspecified amount of time, quite possibily forever".

Just cancel the service already or create a new interface for creating logos online like we have for corps but with new art or something.

Why does everything with CCP have to include banging ones head against the wall.
Pr1ncess Alia
Doomheim
#17 - 2011-09-15 10:05:11 UTC
Barricade Dark wrote:
If its such a hassle for them, why do they even bother offering it as a service. I mean its so bloody counter productive. "Hey submit your alliance logs and we will add them to the game"... after submission "Eh sorry we pretty much have no time to do it so you will be waiting for an unspecified amount of time, quite possibily forever".

Just cancel the service already or create a new interface for creating logos online like we have for corps but with new art or something.

Why does everything with CCP have to include banging ones head against the wall.

[size=infinity]ITS CALLED A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE NOOB PERHAPS YOUVE HEARD OF IT?[/size=infinity]

What if they were to code in a logo submission program that injects a X by X pixel image in X format directly into the game?

All you would need to do is submit the logo and wait for CCP to click 'approved' after confirming its not a picture of buttes or something.

It's almost like their art department is off working on something else. Wonder what that could be. Probably doesn't have anything to do with ******** clothes for an avatar I don't even want to see or production of other games I never intended my subscription to pay for.

I can't wait until my sub time is up.
I'm sure anyone that actually reads my posts feels the same.

also, something something faction warfare something.

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#18 - 2011-09-15 11:20:49 UTC
Pr1ncess Alia wrote:

also, something something faction warfare something.

Hell yeah!

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Barricade Dark
#19 - 2011-09-15 11:30:34 UTC
Quote:
ITS CALLED A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE NOOB PERHAPS YOUVE HEARD OF IT

Ok before we get in over our heads here with a commitment to excellence.. how about instead we start with something like a commitment to tell the truth. too much to ask for?
adopt
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2011-09-15 11:33:15 UTC
Tiven loves Tansien wrote:
Ilvari wrote:

lol you serious?

christ

CCP is 4 the lulz LolLolLolLolLolLol

Widot holds the record at 27 months maybe bit more
12Next page