These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Manly Men Of Eve Gamers channel. Safe place for Men.

First post
Author
Vuu
Doomheim
#21 - 2015-11-14 21:08:06 UTC
Hra Neuvosto wrote:
#safespace

Suomijunttikorporaatiokin on vielä olemassa? Lol

Onko se yks läski ja sen litiumit vielä messissä?
Avvy
Doomheim
#22 - 2015-11-14 21:08:20 UTC
Conmen wrote:
Females have there own gamer channel called the Female Gamers of Eve. So its about all people having the same acess to the same amount of channels.

Ok, although I don't really see why that matters.

Still nothing stopping you starting the channel.
Conmen
Syndicate Enterprise
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#23 - 2015-11-14 21:08:25 UTC
Hra Neuvosto wrote:
#safespace

I hope to see you in channel I'm backlogged with TS interviews but, Ill get to you as soon as possible.
ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#24 - 2015-11-14 21:11:55 UTC
Finally! A place I can go to where I don't have to watch every word I say, pretend to be sensitive and "in-touch" with myself, and I can talk about solutions to problems rather than how I feel about the problems!!

It's been so long!!
Marsha Mallow
#25 - 2015-11-14 21:20:40 UTC
Well, fine, be like that! Hide in your channel to flirt talk about your Manventures and keep that filth out of normal channels. Doesn't seem very manly though. Dunno why you can't just enjoy the harassment >.> You should be flattered, and grateful, but nooo. Always whining about something.

Thanks for confirming the matriarchy have won tho, gf boys P

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Markus Reese
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2015-11-14 21:23:22 UTC
Not a real interest in the channel, but is nice to have a place where beard and moustache is welcomed without discourse

To quote Lfod Shi

The ratting itself is PvE. Getting away with it is PvP.

Conmen
Syndicate Enterprise
#27 - 2015-11-14 21:33:26 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Well, fine, be like that! Hide in your channel to flirt talk about your Manventures and keep that filth out of normal channels. Doesn't seem very manly though. Dunno why you can't just enjoy the harassment >.> You should be flattered, and grateful, but nooo. Always whining about something.

Thanks for confirming the matriarchy have won tho, gf boys P

you are talking about predefined gender roles of matriarchy. We do not subscribe to your gender roles the aggression of man will not be tempered by matriarchy.
Avvy
Doomheim
#28 - 2015-11-14 21:54:42 UTC
I decided this thread must be a joke.

Especially if you're going to call it 'The Manly Men of Eve gamers channel'.

Plus most of the posts to start with are from the same corp.
Conmen
Syndicate Enterprise
#29 - 2015-11-14 22:00:00 UTC
Avvy wrote:

The important thing is you have the freedom to make that decision many men don't.
Avvy
Doomheim
#30 - 2015-11-14 22:15:39 UTC
Conmen wrote:
Avvy wrote:

The important thing is you have the freedom to make that decision many men don't.

Ok, now I know why your corp. is called mind games.
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#31 - 2015-11-14 22:17:27 UTC
The females in the game that I know are all ******* awesome. I'd rather chat to them than most of the males anyday.
Conmen
Syndicate Enterprise
#32 - 2015-11-14 22:22:28 UTC
Scipio Artelius wrote:
The females in the game that I know are all ******* awesome. I'd rather chat to them than most of the males anyday.

No one is saying all woman are bad. I am not sure how you misread just wanting a safe space for men as all woman are bad. I myself know many forward thinking woman who understand why men need a safe space from matriarchy.
Tanthos
Tanthos Corp
#33 - 2015-11-14 22:29:35 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
Finally! A place I can go to where I don't have to watch every word I say, pretend to be sensitive and "in-touch" with myself, and I can talk about solutions to problems rather than how I feel about the problems!!

It's been so long!!

This thread is making me in touch with myself. I hope I don't go blind.
Conmen
Syndicate Enterprise
#34 - 2015-11-14 22:50:47 UTC
Tanthos wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:

It's been so long!!

This thread is making me in touch with myself. I hope I don't go blind.

I hope not we need you too see our channel for maximum efficiency.
Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#35 - 2015-11-14 22:52:51 UTC
I'm available Tuesday evenings from 22:00 EvE. PM me for details. Cash up front.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#36 - 2015-11-14 23:51:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Conman wrote:
It has come to my attention that with the high level of female gamers in eve it can sometimes be hard to find a real man. Many of them hide behind a female avatar so that they do not have to worry about being harassed by woman. So me and the Broski Contingent have taken it upon ourselves to open up a channel for male gamers only. The public channel we have setup is named MMgoE and we invite all men to join our channel so that they can have a sense of community and bonding with there other manly men gamers. Once you have joined that channel you will be able to setup a TS interview so that we can confirm that you are in fact a man and we will then invite you to our private channel. I look forward to meeting more men in eve and hopefully we can all grow from this male bonding and have a spiritual awakening. This channel is not to say that men who play eve and arent classified as manly will not be accept this is just a channel for the male sex. I hope that more brave men will step out of the shadows and partake in the growing eve male community. It is important for us to have a safe place and be able to talk about or Manventures in an environment safe from matriarchy. I hope to see you brave men in channel son fly safe me evenuaghts!

LOL wtf. *looks suspiciously at Conman* we're watching you....men. There is no escape. Pirate

In all seriousness...this made me lol. +1 Blink

Tanthos wrote:
Female gamers are a myth. Probably spread by Russians.

Well, female Eve gamers anyway.

Oh if you only knew how wrong you are. Blink

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Syeed Ameer Ali
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2015-11-15 00:53:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Syeed Ameer Ali
Buhhdust Princess wrote:
I admit, I am a man that hides behind a female avatar. It has been a long, arduous process to hide, but now thanks to conman and the Manly Men of EVE Gamers channel, i am secure and I believe that this channel will look after me.

Thanks Con o7

I masturbated to your avatar and now I feel dirty knowing that you are actually a man. I did not see that one coming. So...uh...where do we go from here?

Blink
Ultim8Evil
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#38 - 2015-11-15 01:35:38 UTC
Conman wrote:
It has come to my attention that with the high level of female gamers in eve it can sometimes be hard to find a real man. Many of them hide behind a female avatar so that they do not have to worry about being harassed by woman. So me and the Broski Contingent have taken it upon ourselves to open up a channel for male gamers only. The public channel we have setup is named MMgoE and we invite all men to join our channel so that they can have a sense of community and bonding with there other manly men gamers. Once you have joined that channel you will be able to setup a TS interview so that we can confirm that you are in fact a man and we will then invite you to our private channel. I look forward to meeting more men in eve and hopefully we can all grow from this male bonding and have a spiritual awakening. This channel is not to say that men who play eve and arent classified as manly will not be accept this is just a channel for the male sex. I hope that more brave men will step out of the shadows and partake in the growing eve male community. It is important for us to have a safe place and be able to talk about or Manventures in an environment safe from matriarchy. I hope to see you brave men in channel son fly safe me evenuaghts!

Paragraphs.

Follow me on Twitter for literally no good reason @TheUltim8Evil

Tank Murdock Jnr
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#39 - 2015-11-15 02:11:01 UTC
Ultim8Evil wrote:
Paragraphs.

Is there an in-game grammar channel? No? Maybe you could create one?

When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading 'Guns and Ammo', masturbating in your own faeces...do you just stop and go, 'Wow! It is amazing how f*cking crazy I really am!'?

Shitposting Forum Alt
Doomheim
#40 - 2015-11-15 02:19:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Shitposting Forum Alt
Scipio Artelius wrote:

Pointing out positive qualities of females is misandry. Take your bigotry elsewhere.